Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 498 of 2802 FirstFirst ... 3984484884964974984995005085485989981498 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 42020
General Discussions Discuss Random Thoughts ? in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs So ready for my mini-vacation! Two nights with no children or hubby to deal with. The down side- huge amounts of homework to do! Try to ...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

re: Random Thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    So ready for my mini-vacation! Two nights with no children or hubby to deal with. The down side- huge amounts of homework to do!
    Try to get some rest while you have the peace & quite It helps a lot for the homework.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Exercise & breakfast done. Now to get ready for work. Hope there is no black ice for the ride in today. Everyone was late yesterday & had to cover reception first thing. Have a great day!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    Going to see friends. Actually, you'll get to meet them on the cruise. It's his birthday today so we're heading
    down to P-A-R-T-Y!!!
    Have a great great fun safe trip!

I probably won't be back on until Tuesday. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Going to see friends. Actually, you'll get to meet them on the cruise. It's his birthday today so we're heading
    down to P-A-R-T-Y!!!
    Have fun!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Down here, with the alternating sunshine and rain, we've got grass growin' outta' our grass...!

So ready for my mini-vacation! Two nights with no children or hubby to deal with. The down side- huge amounts of homework to do!
    enjoy!! be safe!!
    I probably won't be back on until Tuesday. Have a great weekend everyone!!!
    Be safe!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Dad went to PF Chang's last night in Atlanta. We have one here but have never ate there before lol. He ate at the one in Irvine CA when we were there last year lol that was his first time eating there. Takes a cross country trip to eat at a restaurant that's at your backdoor lol.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

wonder if payless had there flip flops out yet... need a new pair!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

True. And so sorry if they wrote down the wrong day. Not my issue. However, I am concerned about a student who no one can reach since before Spring Break. Hope he/she is okay but he/she sure won't be happy with the grade they will probably receive.
    Well lets hope whatever has happened to the student turns out OK. Miss'n student, a grade would not be my concern.

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    How To Stop A Church Gossip

Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church's morals, kept sticking her nose into other people's business...
    Several members did not approve of her extra curricular activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake, however, when she accused Frank, a new member, of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the town's
    only bar one after noon.

She emphatically told Frank (and several others) that every one seeing it there
    WOULD KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING !

Frank, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away. He didn't explain, defend, or deny.
    He said nothing...

Later that evening, Frank quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred's house ..... walked home . . .and left it there all night!!!
    This was excellent! Gave my whole crew a giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    DD just got home need to wrap the baby shower gifts. Doggie needs a rinse after 2 hours of outside he loved the sun. Then tv catch up. Night all!
    I'll do anything to get out of going to showers, especially if they play dumb, mindless, time consuming games. I often just send a more than nice gift and send a regret....

Down here, with the alternating sunshine and rain, we've got grass growin' outta' our grass...!
    Stifle!

YAY!!! for a sunny day!!!!!
    Stifle I said!

OOOooooo...! We're fixin' to get seriously spanked by a huge line of t-storms!
    Gonna' go for a bit...!
    Oh Good, God gotcha. Maybe next time......

Don't procrastinate, maybe you can wrap it all up or most tonight.
    A free couple of evenings would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    Dad went to PF Chang's last night in Atlanta. We have one here but have never ate there before lol. He ate at the one in Irvine CA when we were there last year lol that was his first time eating there. Takes a cross country trip to eat at a restaurant that's at your backdoor lol.
    I so love PF Chang's. While in NOLA, the last night we ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp. We have one at Navy Pier Chicago. Never went. The blackened fish that I had was so yummy.

wonder if payless had there flip flops out yet... need a new pair!
    Target and Old Navy have had theirs out for a while. DD has bought quite the collection, as she teaches swimming lessons and life guards. You should see her very unique sunglass collection for guarding. Flops and Sunglasses are the only way of adding to your uniform.

what harm are flags in a cemetery? really...

The cemetery where my grandfather is buried said that flags and other items around the plot are dangerous and therefore nothing can be placed beside the marker only in the vase with flowers. So they take everyone's flags up and don't say anything! Now they don't know where our flag pole is... SO TAKE IT UP AND DON'T TELL ANYONE THEN MISPLACE THE FLAG POLE!!! AGH!!!!!! that pole cost money people!!! It won't cheap and it was very nice and brand new!!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Tiff, is your Dad using a realtor agent to help you look for a home also.
    Many people who are transferred out only list with a realtor.

what harm are flags in a cemetery? really...

The cemetery where my grandfather is buried said that flags and other items around the plot are dangerous and therefore nothing can be placed beside the marker only in the vase with flowers. So they take everyone's flags up and don't say anything! Now they don't know where our flag pole is... SO TAKE IT UP AND DON'T TELL ANYONE THEN MISPLACE THE FLAG POLE!!! AGH!!!!!! that pole cost money people!!! It won't cheap and it was very nice and brand new!!!
    At least up here nothing else is allowed. It stated it in the plot purchase agreement. Anything beyond flowers would be removed and discarded.

They have been sued by people tripping over stuff. Also it is difficult to mow around everyone's stuff. Our town-homes around here adhere to the same rules to accommodate landscapers.

I remember being little and when everyone just brought what they wished to the cemetery. It began to look like an outdoor thrift shop.

Hi Tiff!

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Tiff, is your Dad using a realtor agent to help you look for a home also.
    Many people who are transferred out only list with a realtor.
    we will be looking for one out there to help in the search
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    At least up here nothing else is allowed. It stated it in the plot purchase agreement. Anything beyond flowers would be removed and discarded.

They have been sued by people tripping over stuff. Also it is difficult to mow around everyone's stuff. Our town-homes around here adhere to the same rules to accommodate landscapers.

I remember being little and when everyone just brought what they wished to the cemetery. It began to look like an outdoor thrift shop.
    well it used to be a set time we could have our things out and when cleanup time arrived we would remove things and we did, now we placed the flag back out and it grows legs and walks away.... VERY UPSET and they WILL be getting a visit from me!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member