Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 502 of 2802 FirstFirst ... 240245249250050150250350451255260210021502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 42020
General Discussions Discuss Random Thoughts ? in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by trickster Boo! And you are??????? Originally Posted by MandaBella Did you ask them why they removed their red velvet cake mini dessert from their menu?!?! Do you ...
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

re: Random Thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    Boo!

And you are???????
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post

Did you ask them why they removed their red velvet cake mini dessert from their menu?!?! Do you know how hard it is to just find red velvet cake up this way? And then to find it by someone who knows what they are doing?!?! That little mini dessert that had was very moist.

Nope. I only ate the Great Wall of Chocolate. It was amazing. The whole meal was fabulous.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Going to bed very soon. Been a very long day but lots of fun. Except for the times I was bored. But generally very good.

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Wow hello, no one is here. This is the slowest night I've seen. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Wow hello, no one is here. This is the slowest night I've seen. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
    I'm here, but my attempt at joining this thread has left me totally lost . I think I'll silently stalk it for awhile before attempting again haha.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

You'll never figure us out, just join on in.

We post about our life's, others life's, stupid things in life, fun things we are doing or bad things life is doing to us. No rhyme or reason.

Just add to the mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    I need a dining room table and 2 new sofas for my living room. Shopped all day and still don't know what I want to do for the sofas.

Some Dad's Electric Lemonade would be good about now.

lol well my life is mayhem enough on its own! Well maybe I'll keep attempting then. But I'm going to go to bed now cause I'm getting up early to head to Toronto to see the King Tut exhibit at the Art Gallery of Ontario! (and therefore NOT planning all my lessons for this week oops)

King Tut is excellent. Saw it in Chicago. Feel lucky, our teachers are required to have their lesson plans 2 weeks in advance and OK'd at that time by the principal.

Oh really? We need to plan for the "cycle" and there are about 5 cycles a year... but its general unit plans, materials you're going to use, lesson ideas more than specific plans. I'm doing my teachers college practicum so I need to fill out the university's DETAILED 3 page lesson planning template haha... which I will never use again I'm sure.

Alright, off to king tut!

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    I'm here, but my attempt at joining this thread has left me totally lost . I think I'll silently stalk it for awhile before attempting again haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    You'll never figure us out, just join on in.

We post about our life's, others life's, stupid things in life, fun things we are doing or bad things life is doing to us. No rhyme or reason.

Just add to the mayhem.
    Zippitydoodah, exactly what HauntedGabe said. I felt the same way when I first joined. Now I pop in when I can & post what I need. The thread is alot of fun. TTYS.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Talking re: Random Thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I need a dining room table and 2 new sofas for my living room. Shopped all day and still don't know what I want to do for the sofas.

Some Dad's Electric Lemonade would be good about now.
    Sounds like a 2 room makeover. I need a kitchen table, but am waiting as I'm having that same problem. See still have my parents from around 1974. Dark wood well made. But now it is wearing. I should go lighter wood this time around would match better but they are either to small or to big. Leafs seem to be a thing of the past.

We got our livingroom furniture from Macy's when they sold furniture about 5 years ago. Bedroom set from Carolina Furniture(love the set but took forever to come in) about 7 years ago.

I wish you luck. Let me know what you find

lol well my life is mayhem enough on its own! Well maybe I'll keep attempting then. But I'm going to go to bed now cause I'm getting up early to head to Toronto to see the King Tut exhibit at the Art Gallery of Ontario! (and therefore NOT planning all my lessons for this week oops)
    Hope you have a great time, hadn't seen that exhibit. Last time we were up in Toronto was for Titanic.

Oh really? We need to plan for the "cycle" and there are about 5 cycles a year... but its general unit plans, materials you're going to use, lesson ideas more than specific plans. I'm doing my teachers college practicum so I need to fill out the university's DETAILED 3 page lesson planning template haha... which I will never use again I'm sure.

Alright, off to king tut!
    My DC who's a teacher sounds like she is doing a big cycle work up for the past 2 weeks. So very similar to you I would guess. Good luck, she's counting down until she is finished.

Good Sunday Morning. How is everyone. Cloudy today, was hoping for sunny.

Reading the paper & then french toast for breakfast.