Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 503 of 2802 FirstFirst ... 340345349350150250350450551355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 42020
General Discussions Discuss Random Thoughts ? in the Community Center forums; Was thinking of making Chili but with chicken. Still debating feel like chili with the cold dreary weather....
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

re: Random Thoughts ?

Was thinking of making Chili but with chicken. Still debating feel like chili with the cold dreary weather.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Well enough me time, back too family & breakfast Have a great day!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Had to complete that lovely college form again for DD for nursing school. 4 years later & they still don't have it done to a science for completion. Took 2 hours again. The guy told me it takes some people 2 weeks to complete. Are you kidding. It should save your information. Well done

Rant over, thanks for listening.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Rachel,

Just noticed your tagline still says future Disney Bride

How does JJ get so lucky all the time
    Oooops, I guess I gotta change that....unless wanting to do a vow renewal in 10 years or so counts

Don't get me started on JJ, I hope today's rain delay throws him off

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Sounds like a 2 room makeover. I need a kitchen table, but am waiting as I'm having that same problem. See still have my parents from around 1974. Dark wood well made. But now it is wearing. I should go lighter wood this time around would match better but they are either to small or to big. Leafs seem to be a thing of the past.

We got our living-room furniture from Macy's when they sold furniture about 5 years ago. Bedroom set from Carolina Furniture(love the set but took forever to come in) about 7 years ago.

I wish you luck. Let me know what you find
    Actually it is a one room makeover. My living-room dining room or dining area more like it, is one large rectangle. It is large enough but odd configuration. It has a small foyer and giant window on the same wall.
    A short wall with an entrance to the hall and on the longest wall the hall and the other end the Kitchen entrance. So the dining table must flow with the living room furniture. The dining can block the kitchen entrance.

I also have a grand piano that is soon going into the fire-pit. So done with that.

Today I found a two piece leather and suede sectional that might work. The suede cushions are a dark tan and the brown leather is almost black.
    Considering my drapes are black, dark brown and tan floralish it just might work. The big if is If it will make the bend into my living-room.

I have Mission furniture in here now and it fit by about 1/4". The wood on Mission is rather wide. Why whoever didn't put a double door on the front of the house.

Bet Steve's designs are better.

My DC who's a teacher sounds like she is doing a big cycle work up for the past 2 weeks. So very similar to you I would guess. Good luck, she's counting down until she is finished.
    Our teachers were always to have 2 weeks mapped out. Then a few times in a row, we had teachers with medical or family emergencies. Found out the next day was not even mapped. So we the board of ed, gave a directive to the principals that they had to OK their lesson plans. It was nutty, but I expected our administrators to know what their staff was doing/or not doing. Also expected the teachers to have had 2 weeks of mapping done. Nope. Now a directive. That vote I felt like putting my head through a wall. Really??? I don't like baby sitting. At least subs now have a clue.

Good Sunday Morning. How is everyone. Cloudy today, was hoping for sunny.
    Cold, windy, rain in the AM, Clouds and then a bit of sun to go with the high winds.

Was thinking of making Chili but with chicken. Still debating feel like chili with the cold dreary weather.
    Had a frozen pizza. Wasn't in the mood to cook.

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Oohhhh I wish I had a Grand Piano! I live in a very very, small 2 bedroom basement apartment right now, and 2 months ago they found mold and ripped up ALL our floors, half the walls in the bathroom, and the shower (its a stand up, no bathtub)...and have yet to fix it. The shower finally got put in last week, but I've had 2 months now of concrete floors! However, in 5 weeks I'm moving to an actual house, with an actual bathtub, and floors, and no dog-hating landlords! (my dog loves them even if they do hate him lol). And the same day is my very last day of my teaching practicum, gonna be a gooooddd day!

Also, HanutedGabe did you find the King Tut thing REALLY crowded when you went? I don't know if the AGO in Toronto just sold way too many tickets? They sold half-hour time slots but even so you could barely walk in there (or see the items) and we were all getting claustrophobic!

Had to complete that lovely college form again for DD for nursing school. 4 years later & they still don't have it done to a science for completion. Took 2 hours again. The guy told me it takes some people 2 weeks to complete. Are you kidding. It should save your information. Well done

Rant over, thanks for listening.
    Yep, it covered both kids this time. Then I had to do a similar one for private colleges. It was even more in-depth. DD had one that needed to be in my Feb. 15th so done now.

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Our teachers were always to have 2 weeks mapped out. Then a few times in a row, we had teachers with medical or family emergencies. Found out the next day was not even mapped. So we the board of ed, gave a directive to the principals that they had to OK their lesson plans. It was nutty, but I expected our administrators to know what their staff was doing/or not doing. Also expected the teachers to have had 2 weeks of mapping done. Nope. Now a directive. That vote I felt like putting my head through a wall. Really??? I don't like baby sitting. At least subs now have a clue.

Lol well i've seen lots of subs who sit and play the guitar or read a book all day DESPITE detailed lesson plans haha. Can't win either way! But ya that would be frustrated for a teacher to not have plans for a sub... I haven't seen that happen here but teacher's are too worried about not having enough days to get everything in I think that they dont want to waste a day on sub with no plans. I hope I can supply in September... there are way too many teachers in Ontario and not enough jobs. You can't apply for a job unless you're on the supply list, and in my board last year they hired 50 new subs and 1500 applied eek! But here you can make a living subbing easily... I don't think they get paid as much in other provinces/states

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    Oohhhh I wish I had a Grand Piano! I live in a very very, small 2 bedroom basement apartment right now, and 2 months ago they found mold and ripped up ALL our floors, half the walls in the bathroom, and the shower (its a stand up, no bathtub)...and have yet to fix it. The shower finally got put in last week, but I've had 2 months now of concrete floors! However, in 5 weeks I'm moving to an actual house, with an actual bathtub, and floors, and no dog-hating landlords! (my dog loves them even if they do hate him lol). And the same day is my very last day of my teaching practicum, gonna be a gooooddd day!
    Mold is such a pain to deal with. Can't believe they are just leaving it that way. Nuts. I am pet lover but so many landlords are not.

Also, HanutedGabe did you find the King Tut thing REALLY crowded when you went? I don't know if the AGO in Toronto just sold way too many tickets? They sold half-hour time slots but even so you could barely walk in there (or see the items) and we were all getting claustrophobic!
    Ya, it was very crowded. I believe we also had a time slot too. It was also an additional charge beyond the general admission.

tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Had a frozen pizza. Wasn't in the mood to cook.
    so you ate a cold frozen pizza??
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoodah View Post
    Lol well i've seen lots of subs who sit and play the guitar or read a book all day DESPITE detailed lesson plans haha. Can't win either way! But ya that would be frustrated for a teacher to not have plans for a sub... I haven't seen that happen here but teacher's are too worried about not having enough days to get everything in I think that they dont want to waste a day on sub with no plans. I hope I can supply in September... there are way too many teachers in Ontario and not enough jobs. You can't apply for a job unless you're on the supply list, and in my board last year they hired 50 new subs and 1500 applied eek! But here you can make a living subbing easily... I don't think they get paid as much in other provinces/states
    Do to a failing Illinois state budget Illinois will lay off 20,000 teachers this year. Time to move.

What is with the guitar playing subs. We just ousted one for it, on the day he brought in his banjo.