Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Shower Gifts in the Community Center forums; Okay so I had my "surprise" bridal shower this past Sunday. There were over 70 people in attendance which I ended up with a TON of gifts!!! My favorite gift??? ...
    dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning

Shower Gifts

Okay so I had my "surprise" bridal shower this past Sunday. There were over 70 people in attendance which I ended up with a TON of gifts!!! My favorite gift??? Well it was Disney related of course!!

A co-worker of mine went to Florida last week. She knows I am a big Mouse Head but she is more of the universal studios type person. She did not go to WDW for the parks BUT she did make a special trip to the market place to buy my shower gift . She gave me a Mickey Mouse shaped cutting board and utensils w/ mickey heads on the handles. They are ADORABLE!!! :mickey:

Just thought I would share.....

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Sounds like you had a lot of fun. You really have a nice friend. So how was the rain? Please don't hit my head with a bread stick.

The SHOWER was great!! And don't worry I will only toss breadsticks when it is absolutely necessary!! (I'm trying to conserve!!)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Congrats, sounds like you had fun, and what an awesome gift! I didn't know DW people and Universal people could get along, that is nice to see...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Awesome present! It's nice that a Universal person can appreciate Disney enough to give you a Disney gift!!!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by tjcoolgirl15
    Awesome present! It's nice that a Universal person can appreciate Disney enough to give you a Disney gift!!!
    Please note there are people that like both disney and Universal theme parks.

I like both as well.. BUT Disney is my all time favortie.. I spend only one day at Universal, one day at Seaworld, and the rest of my stay at Disney...

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    Not possible, Jarod.
    Just kidding. I like them both as well, but my heart belongs to Disney.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    I'm glad you were able to receive some disney gifts for your shower! It was especially nice of your friend to go there just for you! You must be very special! I went to WDW before I got married & asked if they had any type of registry. They didn't so my mom & my sister bought everything I wanted & had family & friends give them to me as gifts. I thought that was a pretty cool idea! So, like you I have the cutting board, uninsils, 4 slice toaster, tea kettle, trivet, cookbooks, candle lamp thingie, mittens, towels, coasters, containers... you name it, we got it. I was very excited & felt very blessed!!!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    Sorry, just kidding. It's just that I have a lot of friends that KNOW I like Disney and still bring me back Universal presents, and I bring them Disney presents, kind of a feud back and forth. But it's cool that some people like both.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!