Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Not such good news :( in the Community Center forums; Bonny, we're continuing to pray for you guys...if there is anything at all that you need, remember we're as close as a phone call....
    JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Bonny, we're continuing to pray for you guys...if there is anything at all that you need, remember we're as close as a phone call.

Triviateer is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    Well, we got the tests back, the MRI was negative for a tethered cord, but I understand that it is still a risk (it can show up as late as adolesence)....

However, this means that we have NO IDEA why MJ is losing skills and getting worse. We have an Appt with her ped tomorrow to discuss the next steps, sigh. She will need more tests and will also start to get fitted for her leg braces....
    I am new to this site, but have been following your posts. It seems you have been blessed with the gift of love and caring for those in need. May God continue to bless you and your family. Even Jesus Christ needed help in carrying his cross. If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate in asking. I will pray for you and your angels everyday.
    "The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." --Victor Hugo

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Haven't heard from you in awhile Bon... Thinking of you and yours.

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Hi All-

In light of other yuckiness in my life, coming home to read this thread made me cry! You are all so awesome I am really looking forward to some great time with my DWT family coming up.

We don't know anything else, except that I need to fire our current pediatircian, sigh! We went on Thursday and she totally blew me off. So, we are now looking ofr a new ped, ugh. Keep praying guys, this may be a long haul......
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    wishing you and the little one the best

too bad you dont live in PA, my 2 yr old dd's doc is awesome-we actually drive 40 mins to get to her even tho there is one less then 10 min away(he has a very boring office for a pediatrician-no pics on walls or anything...yawn)

told my bf how often you visit park and he said "not fair"....lol...i think i'm turning him into a Disney nut...lol heading down in sept, maybe we will see you there-we are taking the family magic tour ....again all the best to you and MJ (and hubby too)

****whines***i want a counter thingy..could someone please tell me how to get one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12