Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss 67 Days of Smiles in the Community Center forums; Have you heard about the 67 Days of Smiles in Orlando? I'm working with the Orlando CVB to get the word out about an event where two Orlando Smile Ambassadors, ...
    paulgraham is offline A-Ticket holder

67 Days of Smiles

Have you heard about the 67 Days of Smiles in Orlando? I'm working with the Orlando CVB to get the word out about an event where two Orlando Smile Ambassadors, Kyle & Stacey, will be experiencing all of Orlando's more than 100 attractions in just 67 days! (I tried reaching out to a mod prior to posting, but never heard back - hope it's okay with that I share this with you all!) These two lucky winners were selected to document and blog about their adventures on 67 Days of Smiles. Along the way, they are soaking up plenty of Disney adventures too. Just recently Kyle got to hang out with his family at the Magic Kingdom, and he even won The American Idol Experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Check out this video of Kyle's experience with American Idol at Disney World: Hollywood Studios/American Idol Experience

By the way, fans of the Visit Orlando Facebook page have the opportunity to win all kinds of Orlando-themed prizes like attraction tickets, gift certificates to restaurants, or even a free smile-filled vacation to Orlando! You can also stay up-to-date with the latest on Kyle & Stacey via Twitter @67Days.

Be sure to let Kyle & Stacey know what you think are the best attractions to hit - they are open to suggestions

tmbcole is offline C-Ticket Holder

Re: 67 Days of Smiles

I've heard of 67 days of smiles. I think it's a great idea and my husband and I looked into it. Unfortunately, we we're that familiar with facebook, blogs, twitter, etc. It sounded like quite an opportunity. I wish all of the luck and fun to the winners.

Very cool! I'll send your well wishes to Kyle & Stacey

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Wow, I wonder if Mini-V knows of this.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Kyle & Stacey are still going strong during the 67 Days of Smiles! Our Smile Ambassadors just took on flying actual WWII planes at Warbird Adventures and went skydiving at the Skydive Space Center.

Be sure to catch the last of their 17 days by following their blog and Facebook fan page! And don't forget to check out the new Find My Smile game, created as a way to let people at home join in on the vacation fun, too - without ever leaving their desk!