Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Whose video or pictures are you in? in the Community Center forums; Whenever I am at WDW I invariably walk through someones video or picture. I try not to do this but it still happens. This made me wonder; am I an ...
    elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Whose video or pictures are you in?

Whenever I am at WDW I invariably walk through someones video or picture. I try not to do this but it still happens. This made me wonder; am I an unwilling extra in someones favorite vacation video or picture? Am I lurking in the background of a beloved snapshot or loping through the frame of a vacation video? I'll bet I am. I also bet some of you are too. Do you have a favorite WDW picture with unwanted extras? If so, please post it in this thread. I think the results may be amusing.

Jaxum is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Whose video or pictures are you in?

If you made it to the Adventurer's Club event, then more then likely you are in MANY pictures and videos!
    Last edited by Jaxum; 11-26-2009 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Misspell
    Jaxum- Disneyland Aficionado!
    Disneyland, WDW, and DLPR Annual Passholder
    D23 1st Day Charter Member
    My Disneyland and WDW videos and photos!
    http://youtube.com/tkfore21 .... http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaxum_readis/sets/

Disney days for 2009:
    Disneyland:(27) / Tokyo Parks:(4) / WDW:(19)
    Total Days in the parks for 2009: 50!
    Disney Days for 2010:
    Disneyland: (27) / WDW:(31) / DLRP: (6)
    Total Days in the parks for 2010: 63!
    Disney Days for 2011:
    Disneyland: (0) / WDW:(17)
    Total Days so far in the parks for 2010: 17!

D23 and Other events:
    Expo '09, Candlelight Spectacular '09, Magic and Merriment '09, D23 Anniversary DL/WDW, Studio Tour April '10, Disney Archives 40th Anniversary, Destination D: Disneyland 55, Disneyland Scavenger Hunt, Sip and Stroll '10, Tangled Screening, TRON Pop-up Shop, Magic & Merriment '10, Everest Challenge '09, Adventurer's Club Weekend '09, DL Candlelight '09, Gumball Rally '10, WDW Radio 24 Hour Live Show '10, Disneyland's 55th Anniversary, Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet '10, Mickey's Halloween 5k '10,WDW Radio Walkabout '10, ConGaloosh '10, DL Candlelight '10

kellyeti is offline A-Ticket holder

I always wonder that! Simply also because we have so many random people in our pictures too!!
    I have a brilliant picture of my sister with Minnie...and someone else standing on the other side of the lovely mouse. And my mum in one of the race cars outside the speedway, but we managed to take the picture including the person in the car next to hers - they are posing too! :-)

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

Before digital cameras, I confess I used to be in the background of many pictures... normally pulling a silly face. I'm sure it provided a few laughs for people when they got their pictures developed. I did avoid "keepers" like the characters photos or family photos by the castle, but I'm sure i have provided a few amusing moments in videos and old film pictures.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

In June of 1990 someone has to have my son, then 3 in their videos of the afternoon parade. Wish I did. He was with my parents watching the parade and his beloved Pooh came marching by. The kid bolted from my parents, under the rope, joined the parade by grabbing Pooh's legs with a big bear hug. Guess he nearly knocked poor Pooh over. Security removed him from Pooh's leg and returned DS to his Grandparents. Someone has got to have this on tape.