Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Calendar in the Community Center forums; Alright - i put the bulk of the rehabs on the community calendar - do people like it or is it not worth it? (click the button next to member ...
    Loric is offline D-Ticket Holder

Calendar

Alright - i put the bulk of the rehabs on the community calendar - do people like it or is it not worth it? (click the button next to member list and new posts)

can mods edit and remove events? cuz i cant

dizchick73 is offline A-Ticket holder
    i like it loric.thanks. i wish i could get there sooner, but its nice to see whats going to be closed when we finally get there. hopefully this summer.do you know what kinds of changes there are going to be to its a small world?

They'e ripping out the ceilings because they're doing away with the abestos. New lights, new audio. It's gonna take some major work. May 10th a whole section of the MK's backstage is closing down because of all the construction vehicles that will be needed for small world and the 20k lagoon reclamation.

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    I do enjoy the calendar updates. I started it once but never kept it up. thanks for the work.