Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Star Wars Weekend in the Community Center forums; If anyone is heading down to the park during Star Wars Weekend please post some pictures of any of the guess that may be attended or any of the going ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Star Wars Weekend

If anyone is heading down to the park during Star Wars Weekend please post some pictures of any of the guess that may be attended or any of the going ons down there. I'm going nuts that I'm not going this year epsically since Revenge of the Sith will be out next week and I took the day off from work just to go to the movie. I would had done the midnight show on May 18th but I rather have the whole movie theather to myself the next day. Also does anyone know if this is going to be a on going weekend or will they stop it since there won't be any more movies after this last one? Please Please let me know.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    I will be there opening day so I will be sure to get you some pics. Does anyone have any specific SWW pic requests while I'm there?
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle
    I will be there opening day so I will be sure to get you some pics. Does anyone have any specific SWW pic requests while I'm there?
    AWESOME get as many as you can. I'm not greedy just extremely desperate to see what I'm going to be missing this year. I sure will be down there next year. Thanks BigDaddy

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    No prob. It is my pleasure to serve the ppl!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->