Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Bad Dentist News for Bonny. in the Community Center forums; So I went to the dentist today, I knew it would be bad news, but it us so much worse hearing it... I have to have one tooth pulled, that ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Bad Dentist News for Bonny.

So I went to the dentist today, I knew it would be bad news, but it us so much worse hearing it...

I have to have one tooth pulled, that will happen May 17th....under general anesthesia....

Then I have to go to a prosthodontist to see if the other teeth are saveable. If they are I am looking at 4-5 root canals, if not, pulling all my teeth and getting dentures, ick....

Can I cry now?
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Bonny, all I can say is OUCH! My teeth ache in sympathy. all you want - sometimes it's just what we need to do.

Sending pixie dust and support!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Ouch. Sorry to hear about that. Maybe you can get some cool dentures with Mickey on them? :mickey: Trying to make a joke out of a bad situation. Sending pixie dust for you...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    BIG OWIE!!! sorry to hear that...i got an excuse not to go to the dentist-no coverage and too expensive...maybe you can get away with using that as a reason not to go...lol

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    the results are dignifying, and last longer than the process.

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Awwww....poor Bonny :::hugs:::

It ****s to get the bad news, believe me I know. But if it's any consolation, you know the dentist **** I just went through--it ended up being 4 root canals, 2 extractions and a bridge. And you saw the results.

If there's any way to save your teeth, I say go for it. I've been on a lot of dental boards since I had that tooth break, and everybody says that dentures are no fun at all. I didn't have a speck of trouble or a bit of pain with any of the work, I'm already thrilled with the results and I'm still on the temp bridge...can only imagine how beautiful the final will be.

Why general anesthesia for the extraction? I had both of mine pulled and all 4 root canals all the same day, with just the Novocain. Phobia? Or necessary cause of your medical conditions?

Anyway, I truly do feel for you, but please try not to worry. I was the biggest phobic on the planet, and it really truly was no big deal at all.

Feel free to call me or PM if you want to discuss or vent.