Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Disney Stuff at the Post Office in the Community Center forums; Well i went to the post office during lunch and they had the following things for disney nuts like us Disney Tote Bag $19.99 Pins for $3.99 each (which were ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Disney Stuff at the Post Office

Well i went to the post office during lunch and they had the following things for disney nuts like us

Disney Tote Bag $19.99

Pins for $3.99 each (which were of the stamps that just came out last year)

Note pads $1.99

Magnets $2.99

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I just sent out thank you notes for my bridal shower and of course used the Disney friends stamps... They all know it's an addiction!!!

The new series is being released on June 30th. It includes Mickey with a birthday cake. They are sooooooo cute!!!! Check them out!

http://www.usps.com/communications/n...4/sr04_076.htm

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Okay.. I'm thinking I will get those for the wedding thank yous!!!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    my father works at the post office, he always picks that stuff up for us.....

neener neener neener

Geppetto is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    Well i went to the post office during lunch and they had the following things for disney nuts like us

Disney Tote Bag $19.99

Pins for $3.99 each (which were of the stamps that just came out last year)

Note pads $1.99

Magnets $2.99
    If we Disney fanatics buy enough of this stuff maybe the USPS will not have to raise rates next year. Our mailperson told me what he will be making in retirement pension in two years when he retires after 35 years with only a high school diploma. He was laughing at my wife and I when we told him what we were living on. He is going to make more in retirement ($31,800 a year (66.25% of his end pay of around $47,000) and an annuity of $1,500 a month, but no Social Security, or so he says) than most people who work for 50 weeks a year. I can hardly believe that. Is that really true?
    "Good Geppetto, you have given so much happiness to others. You deserve to have your wish come true."

"Geppetto buono, lei ha dato cosí molta felicitŕ agli altri. Lei il derserve di avere il suo desiderio si č realizzato."

Quote Originally Posted by Geppetto
    He is going to make more in retirement ($31,800 a year (66.25% of his end pay of around $47,000) and an annuity of $1,500 a month, but no Social Security, or so he says) than most people who work for 50 weeks a year. I can hardly believe that. Is that really true?
    We are talking about our government! It is entirely possible that it's true!