Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss podcast for 4/11/2010 in the Community Center forums; Is there no podcast for April 11,2010? or is this a trend they will come out on monday's or tuesdays really enjoy the show...
    Mike2006 is offline B-Ticket Holder

podcast for 4/11/2010

Is there no podcast for April 11,2010? or is this a trend they will come out on monday's or tuesdaysreally enjoy the show

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

Re: podcast for 4/11/2010

there was a message on facebook that he had lost his voice and was unable to record a show on Sunday.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by Mike2006 View Post
    Is there no podcast for April 11,2010? or is this a trend they will come out on monday's or tuesdaysreally enjoy the show
    You were not alone, I too was looking this morning, I wanted to listen while I was gardening.

Feel better Lou.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    there was a message on facebook that he had lost his voice and was unable to record a show on Sunday.
    Brian, is it possible at the next manager/staff meeting that you guys kick around posting WDWR Announcements on WDWR as well as Facebook?
    Just a thought.

By the way: My first post was eaten by the Data Base Error Message, again.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

I passed the info here as soon as I saw it.

each time you get a data base error message an email is sent to Lou
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

wdwfns2 is offline D-Ticket Holder

you guys might want to give Lou a break and consider following him on twitter, reading his tweets on the lower right corner of the home page or join facebook and follow hime there. 4:54 p.m: Trekking home, but whatever I was fighting caught up with me. Feel awful (& sound worse), so this week's show will be up tomorrow. Sorry Please remember, Lou does his podcast for FREE out of his LOVE for Dinsey and it usually takes around 8 hours to put one of these shows together...and that's not even counting the time he takes for the interviews! Since February 11, 2007 Lou has only missed one week of podcasting and that was due to the untimely passing of his father. So how about cutting him a little slack ok?
    Day 1 WDW Radio
    Keep to the code

We don't harass or hound Lou. We actually like him, his sight along with his podcasts. I tease Brian because I am fond of him. He has also been known to throw a prank or two my way and I've fallen for them. I actually realize they don't sit around and have board meetings, not exactly close enough to each other to do that.

As far as Twitter and Facebook and following Lou on two more avenues, I just can't. Not that it wouldn't be fun but I just do not have the Internet time to devote. Every member has different amounts of leisure time and I am at and past my quota already. So I pick this one. WDWR/DWT, It is where it all started.

I am a active member. I do realize what a tough year it has been. And maybe I am taking your post incorrectly, but it is a tad offensive. Both Mike's and my posts were not nasty. Brian's was helpful.
    Last edited by HauntedGabe; 04-13-2010 at 12:34 AM.

sorry to offend anyone. Will never post on this sight again

personally i can't stand twitter and think its annoying

Everyone stop getting cranky...if anyone is going to do any yelling around here it's going to be ME!! But since I have my rum I have no reason to yell.

Mike, I will try and start a thread under the Podcast forums if Lou posts on Twitter or Facebook that the show will be delayed. You are right and it should be posted on the site if there is a problem with the show.

I know it stinks when you are so excited to listen to a new show Sunday night/Monday morning but you also have to realize that real life tends to get in the way once in awhile and sometimes delays happen. Heck, I'm sure there are times Lou has been up sick during the wee morning hours to get a show out for the fans.

Ok, so enough griping and time for group hug

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

wdwfns2 is offline D-Ticket Holder

ok, sorry guys, group hug. Sorry if I came off as sounding offending I was really just trying to defend Lou a little. This isn't the first time I've read about someone giving Lou a hard time on the boards about the podcast being late and he really does work hard on it. Gabe, obviously you post ALOT more on this website than I do. All I meant is that when I wonder what's going on with the podcast I click his twitter messages on the lower right corner of the Home page and they usually say what's going on. Now that its posted let's say we all sit back, relax and enjoy a nice tug on Lori's bottle of rum while we enjoy the show oh, and the food pass that bottle on over Lori
    Day 1 WDW Radio
    Keep to the code

Who said I shared my rum????

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Obama Calls Cambridge Police Officer, Invites him for a Beer with Gates at the White House

Same thing only we want rum with Lori. Cheers!