Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Star Wars New Movie in the Community Center forums; I've had my tickets to the 12:01 a.m. show for some time now... How I will concentrate today at work I just don't know. Plus, my Jedi robes are itching ...
    Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I've had my tickets to the 12:01 a.m. show for some time now... How I will concentrate today at work I just don't know. Plus, my Jedi robes are itching me, and my lightsaber keeps getting caught on my chair.

My friends... The wait is finally over.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    You bet Lou I have my Jedi Academy T-Shirt that I bought from Star Wars weekend last year and my lightsaber that will be attached to my hip. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SITH LOOK OUT

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    Last week he bought a box a cereal based on the limited edition star wars spoon he was getting as a prize
    Ooh! I got all three colors of the spoons! So cool!

I should take a picture of myself tonight at the movie... my hair is in Princess Leia buns.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    i'd just like to say.......

Palapatine is Darth Sideous and Anakin becomes Darth Vader!!!!

ha ha, i just gave away the movie!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess there's no reason for me to see the movie now, is there?? Oye... and I was sooooooo close to finding this out on my own..... *sigh*

Only 2 hours to go till the CDT debut of the movie!! I'll most likely see it this weekend, but will need to stratigically plot the best time take my pregnant wife to the theater.... and enough cash to cover cost of any impulse snack urges she may have.... But if she wants anything from the snack bar during the movie, she'll have to get it herself!!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    So what did everyone think??? I was there at 12:01 am in Celebration, with my dad and The_Heat...and about 400 of my closest friends LOL. We actually bought the last ticket to sell out the show.

I loved it!!! I thought they did a great job tying up the loose ends and fitting the storylines together. I won't post spoilers till more people have the chance to see it, but I just wanted to give a definite thumbs up! Enjoy!

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I loved it also, also two thumbs up. I am definetly going to have to see it again while in the theater.
    Eric

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    The circle is now complete...

Lou Mongello

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Nice Smilies.

So we have people on this site that are not only obsessed with Disney...but Star Wars also?!?! That's quite a combo! Lou, I had to laugh at your post...just picturing you sitting in your Jedi robe with your lightsaber is hilarious! I was laughing this morning watching our local news and all the people who came into the studio in full on makeup and clothes! WOW!

As his sits in front of his computer, eating Arby's, and suddenly realizes that between his love of Star Wars and Disney, it's no mystery why he never was popular with the ladies in high school.

Lou Mongello

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    As his sits in front of his computer, eating Arby's, and suddenly realizes that between his love of Star Wars and Disney, it's no mystery why he never was popular with the ladies in high school.

that or it was to much of the Hi-Karate!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I ran into Lou at the theater and managed to catch a pic:

Hardcore brother... hardcore!

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Lou, I had to laugh at your post...just picturing you sitting in your Jedi robe with your lightsaber is hilarious!
    And it's for this reason that I won't post the pic showing me in Jedi robes along with Yoda and Jedi Mickey..... Then again, it's all photoshopped, so I can honestly say that I've never shown myself in public dressed like that.....

I heard one of the local radio stations talking about the 12:01 showings of the movie (in the Dallas area). Turns out that one theater had it on 3 screens, but at one point, the film actually melted and ripped. They spliced it together, but still missed about 2 minutes of footage at what they called "an important part of the movie" (but they didn't say which part). They had people running out of that theater and into the other 2 screens to catch what they missed. This sounds like a good reason to see it at a theater where they show the digital version!!

Cool smilies Lou!!
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    ok, i give. here's a pick of me in my outfit from this morning....

Last edited by GrumpyDude; 05-19-2005 at 05:19 PM.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

wait a minute, why am I dancing?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast