Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss outlet or discount stores? in the Community Center forums; Looking for information on outlet or discount stores in close proximity to WDW. I know that I've heard things mentioned about different ones before, but this is the first time ...

outlet or discount stores?

Looking for information on outlet or discount stores in close proximity to WDW. I know that I've heard things mentioned about different ones before, but this is the first time that we will have a vehicle during our visit and can go offsite. My DS likes to trade pins and I was thinking about finding a place to purchase some "cheap" ones for him to use in his trading. Any suggestions????

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Melissa,
    here is a list that I found of all the outlet stores around the area:

Belz Designer Outlet Centre
    5211 International Drive
    Orlando, FL 32819
    Phone: (407) 352-3632
    Hours: Monday Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
    Save 30% to 60% at outlets including Off 5th - Saks 5th Avenue Outlet, Jones New York, Ann Taylor, Donna Karan, Waterford/Wedwood.

Belz Factory Outlet World
    5401 West Oakridge Road
    Orlando, FL 32819; I-4, Exit 30A
    Phone: (407) 352-9611
    Hours: Monday Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
    More than 180 stores within 2 malls and four annexes, including Calvin Klein, Oshkosh, Guess, Bugle Boy, Anne Klein, Harve Bernard, Field Crest, Cannon, and Bass Shoes.

Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores
    15591 South Apopka-Vineland Road (State Road 535)
    Orlando, FL
    Phone: (407) 238-9301
    Hours: Monday Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
    Upscale factory stores including Reebok and Vanity Fair, located 1 mile from Disney.

Orlando Premium Outlet
    8200 Vineland Avenue
    Orlando, FL 32821
    Phone: (407) 238-7787
    Hours: Monday Saturday, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
    Major credit cards accepted.
    This Mediterranean style-shopping village features 110 stores offering discounts from 25% to 65%. The Spanish-styled courtyards with decorative fountains add a touch-of-class to casual shopping. Visit such designer shops as Versace, Perry Ellis, or Ralph Lauren. There is an air-conditioned food court and parcel post shipping, and you can rent wheelchairs or strollers. There are also ATMs on-site. The open-air atmosphere combined with the old fashioned, lamp post-lit walkways make an evening stroll along Plaza de las Fuentes an experience you won't want to miss.

Quality Centers
    101 Southhall Lane
    Maitland, FL
    Phone: (407) 660-6642
    Hours: Monday - Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
    Credit cards: AE, V, MC, DC, DV
    Brand names at 25% to 70% below retail. Closest outlet center to Universal Studios, Wet N' Wild, Sea World, and Disney.

have fun shopping
    Last edited by crashbunny; 05-18-2005 at 10:10 PM.

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to post those for me Crashbunny! Have you ever been to any of them or do you know if any of them are better than others?

We were to the 2 bigger ones a few years ago, I didnt get to look at much - my dh is really not into shopping and he couldnt wait to "get a move on"

We did get some nice disney items though- you have to browse a little

did you notice if they had any trading pins and if so...what were the prices like? That's mainly what I am looking for so my DS has some inexpensive ones to trade.

I did read on another site that one of the outlet malls had them- dont remember which-
    let me check

I got a great deal on ebay last year - bought one lot of pins and they came out to be less than $2 apiece - great for trading!!

There are still pin lots available - you just have to know where to look