Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss What's happening to this site? in the Community Center forums; Lou, I just want you to know that there are so many of us out here that appreciate who you are and what you do. I know that you enjoy ...
    Lou, I just want you to know that there are so many of us out here that appreciate who you are and what you do. I know that you enjoy people and Disney, otherwise you would not put so much of your blood, sweat and tears into this site. I being a wife of a man who puts in a lot of hours at work to support our family and our Disney addiction knows how precious family time is and I for one am very grateful to your wife and Daughter for sharing you with us. Keep up the good work and just remember that there is no way that you can possibly keep everybody happy all of the time!

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Lou, I want to concur with what Melissa said above. I have found this site to be a bit of a lifeline...many here know my story, and I have made some truly wonderful friends of people that I met here. I love that there are areas to discuss what is going on in our non-Disney lives, as well as areas for such a variety of Disney topics. Please know that you and your site are truly appreciated. You will never be able to please all of the people all of the time, but you are doing a wonderful job! Many heartfelt thanks for giving us an online "home", where we can meet others who share a common passion. WTG Lou!!!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    well said lou. Keep up the good work.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Many of us members have become good friends and have many other discussions. Without this site and friendliness we may have never met people from around the country who we can call friends

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    Many of us members have become good friends and have many other discussions. Without this site and friendliness we may have never met people from around the country who we can call friends

I second that!!!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    I second that!!!
    Oh, I'll third it!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by Triviateer
    I was wondering how other members feel about this?
    I'm wondering how you feel about this, now that you've got your feedback.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    I'm wondering how you feel about this, now that you've got your feedback.
    I concur Tampa

But I agree with the rest this a great site and I have met some great people here and I always feel welcome. That's why I spend half my work day here as well as when I'm at home. Oh yeah I know I 've nelegct you guys but hey it was Star Wars weekend (and it okay to metion star wars because it is at Disney )

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Sure, topics can get off track, but geez, I do that in every day conversation, don't we all?

Yes, there are topics besides disney here. And that's fine. I usually avoid the "general" topics, but you know what? That's my choice, and if Triviateer or others want to avoid them, I suggest they do just that.

I have a pretty full life, with work, kids, etc. Disney has been my oasis of sorts, a fun subject and a place of refuge for me. And this site helps provide some of that, and I like it.

But I also enjoy, through the threads, getting to know some really interesting, great people here. Let's just keep it up, and have fun!! (Oh, I LOVE that smiley!)
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    ooo. I like that DissyLove.....an oasis....you have just given me a great idea for our front yard if we can get our house....picture this...a desert like look to it with cacti and horse head skull(not a real one..ewww) and right in the middle a lush greenery miniature Magic Kingdom complete with castle.....LMMEO Like I could ever afford to or would have time to do something like that with a toddler in the house., but ehhh, never know I might hit the lottery or I can wait till she's old enuf to help....LOL
    WOW talk about getting off subject but if I didn't write it down I would forget the idea...HEHEHE!
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks to you all. Your responses truly mean a lot to me.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    ooo. I like that DissyLove.....an oasis....you have just given me a great idea for our front yard if we can get our house....picture this...a desert like look to it with cacti and horse head skull(not a real one..ewww) and right in the middle a lush greenery miniature Magic Kingdom complete with castle.....LMMEO Like I could ever afford to or would have time to do something like that with a toddler in the house., but ehhh, never know I might hit the lottery or I can wait till she's old enuf to help....LOL
    WOW talk about getting off subject but if I didn't write it down I would forget the idea...HEHEHE!
    Thanks vixen. And good luck with that lawn art!
    And Lou, this site is fun, and offers a bit of everything for all kinds of Disney enthusiasts. For instance, I am not really that good at Disney triva. But I know and love the parks, and my kids and I bond over Disney movies. So I get involved in forums, parts of the site like that that interest me. And it's fun, and after I have spent half the night up with a teething baby, and four hours straight putting numbers together for a grant I was hired to write, well, I like to come here to enjoy myself during the day! So thanks!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I have been addicted starting day 1.... It helps me get my Disney Fix everyday!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Thanks to you all. Your responses truly mean a lot to me.

did you get flooded with Pm's as well ???

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Lou,

Just wanted to say Thank you for the site. I have gotten to know good people here and good people through chat. I enjoy sharing my love for disney and chatting away.

I am sure that you have your hands full between a job, family and the site--not to mention your book signings I also enjoy seeing you at chat--other chat rooms your never see the webmasters.

Thanks for the great work!! and yes we do appreciate the site---if it was not here what would us disney nuts do anyway

debbie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast