Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss What's happening to this site? in the Community Center forums; Lou, what can I say that hasn't already been said? You know how I feel about you and your dedication to the members and content of DWT.com To everyone else, ...
    MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Lou, what can I say that hasn't already been said? You know how I feel about you and your dedication to the members and content of DWT.com

To everyone else, Lou is a good man, a very good man, husband, father, friend who has created this site solely for the enjoyment of you, the members of DWT who like himself love Disney. He makes no profit off of this site, yet he has never asked any of us for a penny.

Thanks for making me proud to call you freinds.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    while we are on the topic....

Lou, you are a great man, a handsome man, and.........i love you, not that way, more of like a sidekick Robin loves Batman way.........ok, bad example.

by the way, i realized you live a hop, skip and a jump away from my grandmothers (in Clark, by Inman Ave). i'll swing by for dinner tonight, i'll be wearing the flowered dress and the mask made of meat products.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    MickeyBabe... I sincerely thank you for your kind sentiments. I'll stop there before I get all weepy...

As for you GrumpyDude... you are making me look stupid(er). How you ask? Because I'm sitting here at work, laughing at my laptop. They think the stress has finally gotten to me.

See you in little while. And I hope it's the dress I like. You know how pretty you look in yellow. Tell Grandma to come on by, too! We're having mutton!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

yensid1071 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Just wanted to post my support for Lou, this site and everyone who has a hand in running it. It's a great place to talk Disney (parks, trivia, parks trivia, movies, and anything related) or to hang out and talk other stuff. IMHO, after people post, we get to know each other a bit more, so something like this Community area become important to get to know each other a bit more. As was posted earlier, we all don't talk Disney 24/7 (well, we're close, but we do take a few minutes off from time to time), so a deviation from Disney is only a growth of those who post here, getting to know each other better.
    Thanks again, Lou, for this site and for your hard work!!!
    Yensid gives Lou a manly handshake and pat on the back. But won't inquire further about that dress of GrumpyDude's.... after all, as they say, "ignorance is bliss"....
    Jay
    Mahna mahna....

Officially escaped the Box on January 4, 2012!

I have short term memory loss. It runs in the family. Well, at least I *think* it does. Hmmmm... where are they???

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    We're having mutton!
    I don't know what it is... but..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

uww let me google it!

not to get off topic... but I love your sig vix

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Lou-

I've been away all weekend, so I missed most of this, but I too want you to know how much I truly appreciate, you, this site and the work you put into it! I apologize if I have ever been a part of making life or the running of this site difficult for you. I hope you know how much you and hte family (yours and DWT'ers here) mean to me!

PS...sorry this is mushy, but I had to have another emergency oral surgery this morning so I am on drugs and in pain again.....sigh.....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    sorry about the surgery Bonny
    hope you're feeling better!!!

you'll be in my prayers tonite!!!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    The bf and I were worried about you Bonny(or is it Bonnie?)...soooooo sorry to hear about your tooth ouchy.

Tampa you are very silly***grin***....I have to call WDW something a 2 yr old could understand tho she does already know the word Disney...lol

Lou- you do an awesome job of wearing many hats -maybe you can loan Grumpy a pretty flowered one to wear with his dress...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks again to all of you, and Bonny, please don't worry - you've done nothing to make things difficult at all. So many of you are the reason that the site is doing so well, and make it all worthwhile for me. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope you feel better! Fast!
    Lou Mongello

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    oops.... I meant your' avatar, Vix... Jeez I'm such a dork..

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL .....no prob

I want gold ears but haven't seen them yet.....****in sing-song voice---ohhhh LOUUUUU!!!!***

I get first dibs at them tho...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    I don't know what I'd do without this message board... I don't know how I got through life before I found it... I know that sounds dramatic. Oh well... I've met so many people here that I love and I thought for sure that I would never find a message board that was so friendly and caring and just plain nice.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

Thanks, ros.... the sentiments you expressed really are a testament to what I've been trying to do here with the help of all the wonderful members we have.

The outpouring of support for me and the site recently has really been amazing, and I can't tell you how much I really do appreciate it all. Thank you!
    Lou Mongello

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Lou, I am sorry I have not offered my 2 cents into this thread until now, but I know feel like it it a good time to offer them.

Lou, I am very thankful that this site popped up on my laptop one day. I have had nothing but good times and lots of fun being on here with you. I really appreciate all that you do the site, the books, and all of the family here at DWT. I think that we truely are a family, not just a group of friends that get together and shoot the bull, we are a living, breathing family of ppl who are passionate about at least one thing, Disney. I really enjoy being in this family, whether you count me as a weird cousin or one of your favorite brothers. I am just happy to be a part of something that I can be proud to be a part of!

To everyone else, I want to say thank you for all becoming good family members. I really enjoy speaking with you all and am sorry if I have neglected anyone in our family. I love you all!

Take that as you may,

BDK
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Awwwwww....

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast