Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
General Discussions Discuss What's happening to this site? in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle Lou, I am sorry I have not offered my 2 cents into this thread until now, but I know feel like it it a good time ...
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle
    Lou, I am sorry I have not offered my 2 cents into this thread until now, but I know feel like it it a good time to offer them.

Lou, I am very thankful that this site popped up on my laptop one day. I have had nothing but good times and lots of fun being on here with you. I really appreciate all that you do the site, the books, and all of the family here at DWT. I think that we truely are a family, not just a group of friends that get together and shoot the bull, we are a living, breathing family of ppl who are passionate about at least one thing, Disney. I really enjoy being in this family, whether you count me as a weird cousin or one of your favorite brothers. I am just happy to be a part of something that I can be proud to be a part of!

To everyone else, I want to say thank you for all becoming good family members. I really enjoy speaking with you all and am sorry if I have neglected anyone in our family. I love you all!

Take that as you may,

BDK
    BDK-It wouldn't feel like family to me if I wasn't feeling neglected once and a while....

C'mon everyone, let's enjoy a
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks Kyle... I appreicate everything I know you've been doing to help promote the site.

I feel a lotta love in this room right now

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    *****singing......We love you LOOOOUUU oh yes we dooooo, when your not near us, we're blue. Oh Looouu we love you****

Sorry I had to...lol

Well Kyle at least you're not the creepy uncle...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Da Hoo Dor Ray Fa Hoo Foor Ray!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL took me a sec to get that....perfect choice in honor of Thul R.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    LOL .....no prob

I want gold ears but haven't seen them yet.....****in sing-song voice---ohhhh LOUUUUU!!!!***

I get first dibs at them tho...lol
    Here you go vixen, I found you gome Gold Ears.

They are in the Avatar gallery.

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I just now saw this thread and have to enter my 5 cents (yes, my thoughts are worth just a little more).

First, I have been a moderator of a message board for a band that I helped to promote. It is NOT an easy job by any means. And we do this because we love to, we love Disney or we love the band - we are not compensated. But you have to seperate a forum from the site itself. The site is true to it's name. Lou updates us on Disney news and trivia - even going to the lengths to test us (I LOVE THOSE QUIZES, enven though I ****, must read book again, must read book again).
    I have enjoyed myself here since I joined recently, not so recently, heck I lurked for awhile. I enjoy reading your posts, on and off Disney topic. It happens.
    Just choose what you read and what you don't. Like people who complain about tv shows...it is called the remote controll silly - turn off your kid's tv and hand them a book already. Oh sorry, high horse, I am down now.
    Anyhoo - y'all are all wicked cool in my book (how is that, southern speak and northen speak all in one sentence?!?!).

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I for one LOVE THIS PLACE!!! I completely admit I am Addicted to Disney! (And believe it or not I use to be a substance abuse counselor so I know a lot about addictions!)

I try to get online as much as I can and I am still trying to catch up with all of the posts (which is beginning to seem impossible)! I don't see a problem with the way this webpage is set up at all! The book lead me to a fantastic site which has lead me to other sites, and so on... THANK YOU LOU for sharing your passion for Disney with the rest of us and THANK YOU to everyone else for joining in, on topic or not!
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thanks so much WInnie!, we're all happy to have you here as part of the DWT Team and family! And don't worry! This is a GOOD addiction to have!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234