Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
General Discussions Discuss Interviews with Lou! in the Community Center forums; Lou are you all packed and ready to go to Mousefest???...
    Lou are you all packed and ready to go to Mousefest???

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    1) We're doing great, thanks, Belle! We're blessed with two great children, so how bad can things really be? BTW, been thinking about you and hope you're doing (and more imprtantly feeling) well!

2) Packed? Umm... err..... Let's just say I have so much to do, that last night's marathon of playing poker from 9 p.m. until 7 a.m. is gonna seem like child's play considering what I have to get done in the next week or so. If you see me in the same shirt every day, please don't laugh. Remember, I'm going solo, so there's a good chance I'll forget to pack something!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    1) We're doing great, thanks, Belle! We're blessed with two great children, so how bad can things really be? BTW, been thinking about you and hope you're doing (and more imprtantly feeling) well!
    I'm so glad to hear that! And thank you for your thoughts (I'm doing quite well.)

Whatcha do to celebrate the Princess's recent birthday?
    Izzy

So Lou, what did you think of EE?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314