Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Missing my friends at DWT! in the Community Center forums; The boys and I are leaving later this afternoon for a week. DH has been crazy busy at work and my Mom and I are going to have a garage ...

Missing my friends at DWT!

The boys and I are leaving later this afternoon for a week. DH has been crazy busy at work and my Mom and I are going to have a garage sale up North. They live out in the middle of nowhere and only have dial up! GASP!!!! And it is VERY slow! So...I won't be getting my daily fill of Disney, DWT and all of you great people!! I will certainly miss it and all of you! I am hoping to get a few chances online, but I'm not holding my breath! Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday weekend!!!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Have a good trip and we will be awaiting your return!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Good garage sale luck
    We'll be here when you get back!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Have fun Melissa...

I'll be working . (So what else is new? )

We look forward to having you back where you belong next week.

Have a Happy Holiday!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Garage sale?? I hope you find some good Disney stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    Garage sale?? I hope you find some good Disney stuff!!
    We are having one...not going to one, no so good Disney stuff for me (at least not now!) I will be selling things to support my habit at WDW in 26 days!

Talk to everyone when I return!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Good Idea!! I'll be there in less than 20!! I've been working overtime to support my habbit.. Even though my honeymoon is already pd for (wedding gift from mom and pops) I still have to supply the spending $$!!! And I need A LOT of it!!

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    Good Idea!! I'll be there in less than 20!! I've been working overtime to support my habbit.. Even though my honeymoon is already pd for (wedding gift from mom and pops) I still have to supply the spending $$!!! And I need A LOT of it!!
    Maybe you will get some Disney Dollars for wedding gifts! I had two friends who did that for us since they knew we were spending our honeymoon at WDW! It was very thoughtful and a great gift! Plus, of course we had to dip into some of the other cash we received! I most likely will not talk to you before you leave then so have a wonderful time! It truly is the greatest place to take your honeymoon...absolutely no regrets (plus it got my DH hooked on WDW too!!!!)

I'm finally back at the computer and oh how I missed being able to check out this site every day! Now I have a lot of catching up to do! It's good to be back! Now I have a lot to do and get ready since we will be heading out to WDW in just 17 days!!!!