Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Life aside from Disney (questionaire) in the Community Center forums; Color Blue Movie Depends on what kind of mood I'm in, but all time favorites include: Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi (I like the Ewoks, so there), Indiana ...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Color Blue
    MovieDepends on what kind of mood I'm in, but all time favorites include: Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi (I like the Ewoks, so there), Indiana Jones Trilogy, The Princess Bride, The God's Must Be Crazy, and Field of Dreams. Oh yeah, and Beaches. Anything and everything with Mel Gibson. Gotta love Mel Gibson.
    AuthorDiane Mott Davidson, Andrew Greely, Dorothy Gilman, Sue Grafton, Janette Oke, and John Grisham
    Genre: Mystery
    Animal (s): Tinkerbell and Bacon (my own cat and dog), tigers
    Food: Anything fattening and bad for you, dark chocolate, dark chocolate mint, chocolate pizza (yes, I said chocolate pizza), and chicken. I've never had anything bad made from chicken.
    Hobbies: Planning vacations (I didn't say where), reading, planning vacations, sewing, planning vacations, crafts, planning vacations, I would love to get into scrapbooking though. Maybe I can get some pointers from some of you who are already into it. That way I can make scrapbooks of all my vacations. Oh, and I like to plan vacations (and take them of course).
    Marital Status and kids: My husband Ed is the love of my life and my very best friend in all the world. He loves me even though he thinks I am the silliest woman he has ever met. Of course he can be pretty goofy himself but he is very shy and usually only acts goofy around me, but he keeps me in stitches pretty much most of the time. Casual acquaintances don't believe me when I tell of some of his antics, but once you get to know him........... Okay kids, three grown children. Auvie (son) is 25 and lives in Hawaii on a boat, The Kona Agressor II, if you ever get the urge to spend a week on a boat scuba diving. He is the dive master for this week long diving cruise. He has bright red hair and a personality just as bright. He spent 5 years in the Army National Guard while going to school at Texas Tech University. He served our country in Germany and Cuba after 9-11.
    Gareth (son) is 23 and is engaged to be married as of Friday night. He lives 15 miles away and is a typical middle child in a lot of ways. He spent several years trying to figure out who he was and what the wanted from life. Two years ago in February he was in a horrible car accident. After his first night on a new job working third shift he fell asleep at the wheel coming home from work. He hit another car head on. Two people in that car were killed instantly and a third was critically injured and still resides in a nursing home today. Gareth spent a month in the hospital and another month in physical therapy and speech therapy. Today he is fully recovered except for a little short term memory loss. He has learned to write things down that he needs to remember and it is getting better. We don't understand why God allows things like this to happen sometimes, but from it he has found direction for his life. Kandis, our princess, is 18. She graduated from high school when she was 17 (smarty britches) and began her freshman year at college as a 17 year old. She is just completing her sophomore year and is studying Elementary Education.
    Passion: My husband and children (in case you haven't picked up on that yet), and planning and taking vacations, and Mel Gibson.
    Something people don't know about me: I was Salutatorian of my high school class, a spelling bee champion, and won UIL awards for feature writing and editorial writing.
    What I am most proud of: I think I am most proud of the fact that I have determined that what I am is what makes me happy, fulfilled, and sucessful. Not what I have (or don't have).

flutter is offline Moderator
    There is life aside from Disney?

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    MovieDepends on what kind of mood I'm in, but all time favorites include: Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi (I like the Ewoks, so there), Indiana Jones Trilogy, The Princess Bride, The God's Must Be Crazy, and Field of Dreams. Oh yeah, and Beaches. Anything and everything with Mel Gibson. Gotta love Mel Gibson.
    I second the Ewok love, and how could I forget my beloved Princess Bride??? (Though, I love the book as much as the movie!!!)
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella

Something you are proud of yourself for: I honestly cannot think of anything. Everything I've accomplished in my life so far was pretty much either required or expected of me. I'm the first to go to college in my family, but honestly I'm really not proud of that fact. I'm more proud of my mother, my grandmother, and even my great-grandmother who all managed to accomplish a lot in their lives while overcoming many obstacles.

Hear! Hear!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by tjcoolgirl15
    I'm glad somebody else likes elephants. When I tell people they're my favorite animals, they usually tell me I'm weird.
    My grandmother's (the one MJ is named after) favorite animal was elephants....and are therefor something important to me too!

PS: I make a mean homemade mac and cheese....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Favorite color: Green

Favorite Movies: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Pelican Brief

Favorite Authors: Tess Gerritson, Iris Johansen, Jonathan Kellerman, Tami Hoag, Jeffery Deaver

Favorite Genres: Medical Mystery

Favorite Animal: Puppies and Kittens

Favorite Food: Nestle Toll House cookie dough either right out of the package or warm and really gooey

Hobbies: Playing slot games, scrapbooking, card making, reading

Marital Status? Kids? Married for 30 years to my high school sweetheart. Have a 29 year old daughter who is a student and 27 year old son who is a firefighter.

Passions: Shopping for scrapbook supplies……I am obsessed!

Something ppl wouldn't know about you: During the last 10 years I have traveled to all but 11 states at least once, been to Canada about 30 times, Argentina once and lived in Germany, Lousiana, and Florida besides Connecticut. Also, in case there is someone out there who does not know this, I am stitch’s mom.

Something you are proud of yourself for: Working to make my marriage great for these 30 years and having 2 kids who have never smoked, done drugs, or been in trouble with the law.
    Last edited by Goofygirl; 05-26-2005 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Fixed spacing
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    My grandmother's (the one MJ is named after) favorite animal was elephants....and are therefor something important to me too!

PS: I make a mean homemade mac and cheese....
    3 cheers for elephants!!!
    Mommy, do you wanna make me some when I come to Disney World in June?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by tjcoolgirl15
    3 cheers for elephants!!!
    Mommy, do you wanna make me some when I come to Disney World in June?
    You are on! Do you have long hair?
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    You are on! Do you have long hair?
    Yes, I do! Well, it's a little past my shoulders at the moment.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Favorite color: Green

Favorite Movies: The Lost Boys, Interview with a Vampire, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. There are some movies that I would not conside my favorites, but I can't seem to turn the channel if I find them on, for instance....Sixteen Candles...

Favorite Author: Ann Rice

Favorite Genres: Don't really have a favorite movie genre (if that is what you are asking). But I am not big on war movies.

Favorite Animal: Penguins. I made my niece walk through the penguin exhibit at Sea World 3 times with me.

Favorite Food: Love chicken, pizza and cheese dip.

Hobbies: Scrapbooking for my D-word trips, reading, music (not creating, but enjoying)

Marital Status? Kids? Happily single

Passions: Hmmmm, helping my friend's bands

Something ppl wouldn't know about you: I hate my job. Oh wait, lots of my friends already know that.

Something you are proud of yourself for: Tough question. I would say, being the kind of friend that I would want to have. If that makes sense.

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

My Favorites

Favorite color: Yellow I have 2 yellow cars and, as we all know, Yellow goes faster!

Favorite Movies: The Star Wars series, Airplane

Favorite Authors: Dan Brown, Clive Cussler, Lou Mongello

Favorite Genres: Not really sure, Sci Fi, and Murder Mystery I guess

Favorite Animal: Rhinos!!!!

Favorite Food: Crab Cakes

Hobbies: Playing with my daughters, Autocross, Flying

Marital Status? Kids? Married for 8 years (we've been together for 15 years though, 2 beautiful daughters ages 5 and almost 3

Passions: Organ Donation. Donate your organs, you never know how many lives you might save.

Something ppl wouldn't know about you:
    My first flight on an airplane happend at the ripe old age of 6 weeks and I have been in love with airplanes ever since. Also, my first motorsports event want the Time Trials for the Indy 500 in 1971. I was 6 months old and, like flying, I have been in love with racing since then.

Something you are proud of yourself for:
    The thing that I am most proud of is my family. The are the most special thing in my life. My wonderful wife has been with me through thick and thin and my daughters bring joy to me every time I look at them.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddBreakey

Hobbies: Playing with my daughters, Autocross, Flying

Autocross and Flying.... unusual names for girls.

ps... The whole Breakey clan at WDW???? Look out Disney! Tell everyone I said Hi and have fun!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Oops!!!! I guess I did word that weird. But I put them in order of importance in my life.

BTW - My daughters names are Eliza and Emma

And if anyone is going to be at MK on June 11th, watch out. The Breakey clan consists of 14 people now ages 1 to 57!! Also it is going to be sort of a retirement party for my Dad. He is retiring from USAirways after 37 years of service!!! So if you see us, say "Congrats!" to him.

Hey MBabe, why don't you come down and join us? We are leaving on the 10th and driving to Orlando. You could meet us there!!!!
    Last edited by ToddBreakey; 05-27-2005 at 11:02 AM.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Todd... I'll be there at the end of June. Missing you by a few.

Take a big ol group clan pic for me will ya?

BTW.... Red cars go faster!!!!

Vrrrrrrooooommmmmmmmm
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 05-27-2005 at 11:13 AM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Godfather, Blazing Saddles,

Favorite Authors: Stephen King

Favorite Genres: Books or movies? Books: Mystery/Horror: Movies: Sci-Fi, a good Comedy to escape with

Favorite Animal: Dolphin (just to be different)

Favorite Food: Pasta, french fries

Hobbies: Computers, Karate, Disn...oops..., movies

Marital Status? Kids? Married on 9/11/99 to a wonderful wife, daughter Marion, new baby coming August 22, 2005

Passions: Helping cancer patients if I can, especally pediatric

Something ppl wouldn't know about you: My life is an open book (pardon the pun) thanks to this site and the Interview Lou thread. One thing, huh? Umm.. I used to be a DJ and wrote a DJ Handbook. (nerd alert!)

Something you are proud of yourself for: Having such a wonderful, close family
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast