Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Life aside from Disney (questionaire) in the Community Center forums; Ok, so I thought we could see what we all like to do aside from our Dinsey obsession! The only rule: No Disney Answers! Favorite color: Purple Favorite Movies: Shadowlands, ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

Talking Life aside from Disney (questionaire)

Ok, so I thought we could see what we all like to do aside from our Dinsey obsession!

The only rule: No Disney Answers!

Favorite color: Purple

Favorite Movies: Shadowlands, Star Trek (s) and Lord of the Rings (tho it took me YEARS before I agreed to see it)

Favorite Authors: Tolkien, Lewis, Anne McCafferey, Peter David

Favorite Genres: Fantasy (LotR, Pern, Xanth, Narnia), Star Trek

Favorite Animal: Dolphins

Favorite Food: Watermelon

Hobbies: playing my flute, crafts (crochet, scrapbooking, quilling, painting, and many more), reading,

Marital Status? Kids? Married (8 years this halloween), One (Marjorie June Mailani, born 2-6-01 adoption finalized 11-14-01)

Passions: Adoption advocacy, Special Needs (disability) advocacy

Something ppl wouldn't know about you:
    I left home at 14, dropped out of high school and was emanciapted (divorced my parents) I returned to college, got one degree, took my GED and then went back to college and got a second degree. The business I ended up owning had NOTHING to do with either of my two college degrees.

Something you are proud of yourself for:
    I completed one of my college degrees wit ha perfect GPA....I am most proud of the kind of parent I turned out to be.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

OK, I'll bite...

Favorite color: Navy Blue

Favorite Movies: Good Will Hunting, Say Anything, Gone With the Wind, Jerry Maguire

Favorite Authors: Wally Lamb, James Patterson

Favorite Genres: Anything charecter driven or storytelling focused-fiction, autobiographies..I love a good story
    Favorite Animal: Hmmm....Pigs. Yes, pigs. I think they are cool, and underrated as animals, pets.....and for some, food.

Favorite Food: My diet consits of my favs-diet coke, barbeque chips, and steak. Anyone who knows me knows I love to eat. I think chasing after my three kids and staying active in their sports (I soccer coach, little league, you name it!) helps me keep my weight somewhere in a normal range.

Hobbies:Hobbies? Well, I have three kids and have sort of given up hobby time for now. But I love reading, walking, and writing.

Marital Status? Kids? Married for almost 10 years to a really great guy, my best buddy. We somehow have created 3 beautiful children together, a serious little boy, Jack, who is 7, a passionate, complicated daughter, Anna, 5, and a little suprise girl, Christina, who arrived last July. She is fun loving and we are thrilled with our family.

Passions: Women's rights causes. I have been involved in domestic violence education and support, and children's rights. But other than the thing I am not allowed to mention on this questionaire, the well being of my family is my passion.

There are tons!! But unless you asked, you might not know that I lived in Mexico for a year, and once had my passport stolen in Paris and had to reside in the American Embassy in France until I was able to prove my identity and obtain a new passport (I am still red-flagged when I travel!)

Getting a college education, and finding a way to have my own career and still manage to put my family first by working from home. I am also proud of my marriage-it's great, and we've worked REALLY hard to keep it that way.
    Last edited by DissyLove; 05-26-2005 at 01:31 PM. Reason: bold faced my answers
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Favorite color: Purple

Favorite Movies: I'm sure everyone knows one for those who don't Star Wars, and I love Gone with the Wind,I also love Cheaper by the Dozen (Original one) they sequel Belles on Their Toes, What a Way to Go (Shirely Mclaine) A Letter to three wives and Leave her to heaven

Favorite Genres: Fantasy/ Comdey
    Favorite Authors: JK Rowling and VC Andrews
    Favorite Animal: All baby animals

Favorite Food: Prime Rib/lobster (have very expanise taste)

Hobbies: I love to read, I roller skate and I love going to the beach and walking on the board walk

Marital Status? Kids? single never been married but very much in a long term relationship and I do mean long (hopefully soon) 2 girls 7&11 they act more like they are 21& 25 all and all their neat kids oh yeah can't forget my Dog Demon

Passions: My girls

That I come across as being a really outgoing person but really I'm shy. It scares me to meet new people but I generally warm up real quick.Oh yeah this more about my girls then me they both were kids model for a long time and both have been on major television shows like Law and Order: SVU, Between the Lion, Blue Clues and Seasme Steet just to name a few so yes I use to a stage mom but a good one not a derange one

That I have finally join the gym and really commiting myself to losing weight
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 06-10-2005 at 11:02 AM.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Favorite color:Blue

Favorite Movies: Harry Potter series. LOTR series, Forrest Gump, Dead Poets Society

Favorite Authors: J.K. Rowling, Jeffery Deaver, Lemony Snicket, L. Mongello (had to say it)

Favorite Genres: Horror, Mystery, and Comedy

Favorite Animal: Polar Bears

Favorite Food: Mac & Cheese and cake…I love cake, cake’s texture, its light airiness, the taste

Hobbies: [b]Scrapbooking, photography, computer graphics, crafts (clay, wood, cross-stitch,

Marital Status? Kids? Single, 1 “kid” Gryffin…he will be a 1 on June 12th (he’s a kitten)

Passions: My baby, color, and crafting

Something ppl wouldn't know about you:I’ve been working on writing and illustrating a children’s book series. I used to live in Florida and Germany. I’ve been on TV (hosted my HS local cable show and did some other on air projects).

Something you are proud of yourself for: Won a poster contest in college with one of my design projects…for something else, come see me next May when after 12 years I’ll finally have a college degree.
    Last edited by Stitch; 05-26-2005 at 02:33 PM.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Okay.. here it goes...

Favorite color: Black (is that a color? or lack there of)

Favorite Movies: A Leauge of their Own, The Green Mile

Favorite Authors: Stephen King

Favorite Genres: Horror

Favorite Animal: My Dog.... Bruno.. the toughest little Boston Terrier I have ever met!!

Favorite Food: Gummy Bears

Hobbies: Shopping, making cakes (wedding anniversary, bday) baking, cooking, painting... taking on any new project I can get my hands onto!!!

Marital Status? Kids? Getting married in 2 and 1/2 weeks. Unable to have children.. Never planned on having any...

Passions: My Animals

Hidden tattoos..............

Always willing to take a risk... You never know unless you try it!!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Favorite color: Kelly Green, Blue

Favorite Movies: League of their own, white men can't jump, any julia roberts picture

Favorite Authors: Judy Blume (summer sisters adult novel), SE Hinton

Favorite Genres: ESPN

Favorite Animal: Dolphins

Favorite Food: anything vegetiarian

Hobbies: baseball, any sports, playing keyboards (music)

Marital Status? Single (can't afford anyone else)

Passions: Baseball

i am very quiet. Very strong willed and stubborn. Short temper on some things

Get my masters in sports management

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Color = Blue followed closely by red

Movies = Disney, Godfather, Star Wars

Authors = Read 3 newspapers a day and subscribe to 4 car magazines, and will read anything I can get my hands on, except novels.

Genres = Westerns and Sci Fi/Monsters

Animal = Great Apes and Big Cats

Food = White Castle hamburgers and cream soda

Hobbies = Too many to list, but am addicted to TV and this site

Martial Status = 36+ years; 2 children, son, 31 is a lawyer lives in Chicago is married DDIL is computer programmer, and they have 3 cats; daughter, 27 is now stay-at-home mom with their first child (also our first grandchild), but was elementary teacher grades 1-2, DSIL is electrician. They live in SW Allen Co. just outside of Fort Wayne, IN.

Passion = Anything Disney and cars (have owned 33), looking to buy #34 any day now, but please don't tell the DW!

People Don't Know = I used to be skinny

Proud of = My family; first in the family to graduate from college since the beginning of time

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    color----green
    movie---Harry Potter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Shrek(1 and 2), Grease
    author---Anne McCaffery, Phyllis A. Whitney
    genre---scifi fantasy, reference, history
    animal---horses, cats
    food---anything that can not get off of my plate on its own power
    hobbies---crafts, outdoors(just enjoying it-nothing in particular)cleaning up after 2 yr old(oh, wait
    that would be under the chore category)
    marital/kids---never been, never will be(I'm free to be me)///a 19 almost 20 yr old female who is on
    her own but still calls Mom's Grocery Store for an order every so often and a 2 1/2 yr
    old female who loves to get nice and dirty on a daily basis(and when I say dirty-I
    mean DIRTY)
    passions---kids(not mine- the kind I can give back at the end of the day), reading
    something ppl wouldn't know about me---I HATE DOING DISHES when guests are expected and I
    don't have time to wash them(a.k.a I dont want to do
    them.) I stick them in my special cupboard made specifically
    for that purpose...lol shhhh! Don't tell my MOM!
    I'm proud of myself for----not strangling my bf for not taking out the trash yet again today
    raising a (mostly) self reliant and talented daughter all by myself
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    movie---Harry Potter, Grease
    author---Anne McCaffery, Phyllis A. Whitney
    genre---scifi fantasy, reference,
    hobbies---crafts,
    passions---kids(not mine- the kind I can give back at the end of the day), reading

Ooooh, we have so much in common, we are gonna get along great!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I saw that like I said a woman after my own heart....lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Favorite color: Blue

Favorite Movies: Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter
    Favorite Authors: J.K. Rowling, Margaret Mitchell, Peter David

Favorite Genres: Fantasy (charmed, Smallville), SciFi(StarGate, Star Trek, and Star Wars)

Favorite Animal: Elephent

Favorite Food: I can't pick

Hobbies: Graphic Design, reading, drawing, painting, computers, and reading fanfiction on the net.

Marital Status? Kids? S
    Passions: Special Needs (disability) advocacy, Art

I'm learning disable, have thouble walking.

Getting a 3.5 GPA for the spring semester in 2003, and doing it again in 2004.

Getting a award in photography from my two year college
    Being accept to the art school at UGA in Athens GA.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Favorite color: Various shades of reds and whites...burgundy, pale pink, and white look great on me.

Favorite Movies: This will change almost every time you ask me. It's like asking me what my favorite song or musical is. Let's see what comes to mind: Fred&Ginger movies from the 1930s, Willy Wonka, The Sixth Sense, Mommie Dearest, Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Color Purple, Gone With the Wind, The Wizard of Oz, Steel Magnolias, Fried Green Tomatoes, Sense and Sensibility, West Side Story, The King and I, South Pacific, The Sound of Music, Stage Door, The Omen, Poltergesit, E.T., Indiana Jones, The Goonies, Stand BY Me, The Shawshank Redemption, Carrie, Chicago, Babe, Clue, The Muppets Taken Manhattan, The Muppet Movie, The Exorcist, Office Space, Dead Again, Young Frankenstein, etc.

Favorite Authors: Judy Blume, J.K. Rowling

Favorite Genres: Really any well thought out story with well developed characters will appeal to me. I guess my favorites would be musicals, historical, drama, adventure, thrill/suspense/horror, and "family/children." I love a good ghost story and find most movies labelled comedy aren't that funny. The reason I love Mommie Dearest is because it makes me laugh.

Favorite Animal: I'm allergic to the cute and furry ones, but I did adore my pet guinea pig when she was alive.

Favorite Food: Almost anything Italian or Greek minus the les poissons. Epi-Pens don't go well with dinner. I also love a good Filet Mignon and nice glass of Chianti Classico Riserva (And no, I don't do liver or fava beans)

Hobbies: Internet, Music: Voice (Mezzo Soprano) and Piano (Not very well...LOL!), Bargain Shopping, and Theatre.

Marital Status? Kids? Married to DH for 5 years, been together for 8 years. We have no children currently.

Passions: Asthma/Allergy awareness and education. One asthma death is too many today. As a result I am very, very anti-smoking, which didn't make me popular in college! LOL! Intolerance in general. You don't have to like/agree with someone else's politics/religion/ethnicity/orientation/etc., but you don't have to bash and belittle people because they are different from you either.

Something ppl wouldn't know about you: Hmm...since I've been on the board for awhile now, I'm not sure what there is that most people don't know. Let's see... I love opera, espcially Italian and Mozart opera. I love scrapple, it's best fried and served with pancakes so the syrup gets onto the scrapple (Rapa makes the best). I'm an American Mutt of Italian/Sicilian, Puerto Rican, and German descent.

Something you are proud of yourself for: I honestly cannot think of anything. Everything I've accomplished in my life so far was pretty much either required or expected of me. I'm the first to go to college in my family, but honestly I'm really not proud of that fact. I'm more proud of my mother, my grandmother, and even my great-grandmother who all managed to accomplish a lot in their lives while overcoming many obstacles.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Favorite color: Blue, Pink, Red, and Purple

Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Indiana Jones (OK, so they both have Harrison Ford, what can I say?) Pretty much any musical, but hey, theatre major, it's expected of me.

Favorite Authors: Meg Cabot (the adult novels, not really into the Princess Diaries books, Carolyn Keene

Favorite Genres: Mysteries

Favorite Animal: ELEPHANTS

Favorite Food: Macaroni and cheese!!! (and chocolate, mainly dark)

Hobbies: singing, dancing, acting, scrapbooking, making all kinds of crafts including my own designer purses

Marital Status? Kids? Single, no kids, just the ones I watch every week at church

Passions: Community service, working with children all shapes and sizes

I am a loser and don't have my driver's lisence because the guy who gives them is evil and tried to make me kill a cat during my test.

This one IS kinda Disney, forgive me Mommy. I just completed a quarter inch model of the Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage set for my Theatre model-making class!!! It's awesome and I'll have to post a picture of it eventually.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch

Favorite Food: Mac & Cheese
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, talk about food makes me hungry. Nice taste there April!
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032

Favorite Animal: Elephent
    I'm glad somebody else likes elephants. When I tell people they're my favorite animals, they usually tell me I'm weird.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast