Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 15 of 376 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 5627
General Discussions Discuss A "sparkly" new thread! in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Tinker Bell We have a tree in Germany too! heehee Oh gosh. I nearly forgot! Do we have pics from last trip? I don't think I took ...
  1. #211
    Cinderella2's Avatar
    Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    17,511

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    We have a tree in Germany too! heehee
    Oh gosh. I nearly forgot! Do we have pics from last trip? I don't think I took a single pic in there! We should have taken more pics at Picklesville. Sadly I didn't hoof it over to your pickle barrel either. Too much of a hike.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

  2. #212
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    25,990

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Oh gosh. I nearly forgot! Do we have pics from last trip? I don't think I took a single pic in there! We should have taken more pics at Picklesville. Sadly I didn't hoof it over to your pickle barrel either. Too much of a hike.
    Didn't make it to TSI, there was no time for those shenanigans. I don't think I got a pickle tree pic either! We got a Picklesville pic though.


  3. #213
    Cinderella2's Avatar
    Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    17,511

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Halliesmommy View Post
    We are very sparkly and love things that sparkle. I think we are going to get along great!
    And your favorite resort is POR? (sorry, I snooped)
    We stayed there on our most recent trip! One of our besties got married and we all bunked together. Loved it!!!!!!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

  4. #214
    DVCsince02's Avatar
    DVCsince02 is offline ~~~ Official SES Member ~~~ Enabler!!! ~~~ O ~~~ Just sayin'
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    16 hour drive to WDW. UGH!
    Posts
    541

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    We stood in line for over an hour to get Rapunzel and Flyn Rider's autographs over a week ago. Actually, I stood in line while hubs went for food.

    Anyway, they do this cute little bit the the kids. First they all get to color a Tangled coloring page at a large table and get to keep the crayons (in a Tangled box). Then the characters come out and do a little dance around the table with the kids, and then the line forms for autographs. The kids get to play pass the Pascal with a stuffed toy. The PhotoPass photographers wouldn't take a pic of them with the toy, but we could. I'll post a pic.
    Jen DH DD7 DS5 DS2


    1979-FWC ~ 3/89-Offsite ~ 6/99-CBR ~ 11/01-ASMu ~ 5/04-OKW ~ 11/04-BCV ~ 9/05-SSR ~ 5/07-SSR ~ 12/07-SSR ~ 5/08-OKW ~ 5/09-BCV&DCL&BWV ~
    6/09-AKV&DCL&BWV ~ 12/09-SSR ~ 12/10-VWL&DCL&BLT ~ 10/11-BCV (F&W) ~ 8/2012 DCL in NYC ~ 10/2012 DCL Fantasy ~ 2014 DLR-PARIS ~ 2016 Aulani

  5. #215
    aaronmckie's Avatar
    aaronmckie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Arlington Heights, IL
    Posts
    8

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Didn't make it to TSI, there was no time for those shenanigans. I don't think I got a pickle tree pic either! We got a Picklesville pic though.

    Ok, gotta know.... Picklesville?

  6. #216
    DVCsince02's Avatar
    DVCsince02 is offline ~~~ Official SES Member ~~~ Enabler!!! ~~~ O ~~~ Just sayin'
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    16 hour drive to WDW. UGH!
    Posts
    541

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Need one more post.
    Jen DH DD7 DS5 DS2


    1979-FWC ~ 3/89-Offsite ~ 6/99-CBR ~ 11/01-ASMu ~ 5/04-OKW ~ 11/04-BCV ~ 9/05-SSR ~ 5/07-SSR ~ 12/07-SSR ~ 5/08-OKW ~ 5/09-BCV&DCL&BWV ~
    6/09-AKV&DCL&BWV ~ 12/09-SSR ~ 12/10-VWL&DCL&BLT ~ 10/11-BCV (F&W) ~ 8/2012 DCL in NYC ~ 10/2012 DCL Fantasy ~ 2014 DLR-PARIS ~ 2016 Aulani

  7. #217
    DVCsince02's Avatar
    DVCsince02 is offline ~~~ Official SES Member ~~~ Enabler!!! ~~~ O ~~~ Just sayin'
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    16 hour drive to WDW. UGH!
    Posts
    541

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Here it is.

    Jen DH DD7 DS5 DS2


    1979-FWC ~ 3/89-Offsite ~ 6/99-CBR ~ 11/01-ASMu ~ 5/04-OKW ~ 11/04-BCV ~ 9/05-SSR ~ 5/07-SSR ~ 12/07-SSR ~ 5/08-OKW ~ 5/09-BCV&DCL&BWV ~
    6/09-AKV&DCL&BWV ~ 12/09-SSR ~ 12/10-VWL&DCL&BLT ~ 10/11-BCV (F&W) ~ 8/2012 DCL in NYC ~ 10/2012 DCL Fantasy ~ 2014 DLR-PARIS ~ 2016 Aulani

  8. #218
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    25,990

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by DVCsince02 View Post
    We stood in line for over an hour to get Rapunzel and Flyn Rider's autographs over a week ago. Actually, I stood in line while hubs went for food.

    Anyway, they do this cute little bit the the kids. First they all get to color a Tangled coloring page at a large table and get to keep the crayons (in a Tangled box). Then the characters come out and do a little dance around the table with the kids, and then the line forms for autographs. The kids get to play pass the Pascal with a stuffed toy. The PhotoPass photographers wouldn't take a pic of them with the toy, but we could. I'll post a pic.
    That sounds fun! More involved than just a photo op. Where are they set up? Not sure I'd wait that long though...


  9. #219
    Cinderella2's Avatar
    Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    17,511

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Oh my gosh, love that! Is it somewhere in Fantasyland?
    Dreams Really Do Come True

  10. #220
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    25,990

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronmckie View Post
    Ok, gotta know.... Picklesville?
    Long story short, my Canadian accent makes things sound funny to American ears, so Pecos Bill's, sounds a whole lot like Picklesville apparently.


  11. #221
    Cinderella2's Avatar
    Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    17,511

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Haha, Tink and I often say the same things at the same time. Don't mind us, we share a brain.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

  12. #222
    Cinderella2's Avatar
    Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    17,511

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Long story short, my Canadian accent makes things sound funny to American ears, so Pecos Bill's, sounds a whole lot like Picklesville apparently.
    Oh, it does. Even when you are trying not to. Even when you are shouting it at us!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

  13. #223
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    25,990

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Great pic! Why wouldn't the PhotoPass photog take a pic with Pascal?


  14. #224
    DVCsince02's Avatar
    DVCsince02 is offline ~~~ Official SES Member ~~~ Enabler!!! ~~~ O ~~~ Just sayin'
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    16 hour drive to WDW. UGH!
    Posts
    541

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    That sounds fun! More involved than just a photo op. Where are they set up? Not sure I'd wait that long though...
    Next to the castle in Belle's Storytime area. It's been redone. The line wasn't bad. They only let so many people in per hour. I just missed the 12 o'clock cut off, so I had to wait for the 1pm. Once the line fills (they count) then they start for the next "show".
    Jen DH DD7 DS5 DS2


    1979-FWC ~ 3/89-Offsite ~ 6/99-CBR ~ 11/01-ASMu ~ 5/04-OKW ~ 11/04-BCV ~ 9/05-SSR ~ 5/07-SSR ~ 12/07-SSR ~ 5/08-OKW ~ 5/09-BCV&DCL&BWV ~
    6/09-AKV&DCL&BWV ~ 12/09-SSR ~ 12/10-VWL&DCL&BLT ~ 10/11-BCV (F&W) ~ 8/2012 DCL in NYC ~ 10/2012 DCL Fantasy ~ 2014 DLR-PARIS ~ 2016 Aulani

  15. #225
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    25,990

    Re: A "sparkly" new thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Haha, Tink and I often say the same things at the same time. Don't mind us, we share a brain.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    Oh, it does. Even when you are trying not to. Even when you are shouting it at us!
    And in case you are wondering, I don't say "eh" all the time! haha! I don't say aboot either.


Similar Threads

  1. First post in thread not being displayed correctly
    By doconeill in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 06:45 PM
  2. Help with thread subscriptions please!
    By LostGirl in forum Site News and Information
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 02:53 PM
  3. Non-Disney Musicals Thread
    By MandaBella in forum General Trivia Fun & Games
    Replies: 714
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 05:58 PM
  4. The Official 2005 DWT Forum Awards Nomination Thread
    By GrumpyDude in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 10:09 AM
  5. Emails from thread replies
    By MandaBella in forum Technical Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 10:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •