Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Epic Mickey for Wii - ** Please share your progress and thoughts. ** in the Community Center forums; (Mods please move to the appropriate game topic or wherever you feel necessary - thanks!) For those of us WDWRadio forum members who have Epic Mickey, please post your thoughts ...
    georgemoe is offline D-Ticket Holder

Post Epic Mickey for Wii - ** Please share your progress and thoughts. **

(Mods please move to the appropriate game topic or wherever you feel necessary - thanks!)

For those of us WDWRadio forum members who have Epic Mickey, please post your thoughts and progress. Has it met your expectations? Where are you in the game? If you have a Wii and don't have the game yet, will you be getting it?

Please post your helpful tips or where you may be having trouble. I'll compile these into an in thread FAQ for members to use.

I'll post my input a bit later.
    Last edited by georgemoe; 01-04-2011 at 12:04 PM.
    - George

Post Re: Epic Mickey for Wii - ** Please share your progress and thoughts. **

1. Dark Beauty Castle

2. Slalom

3. Ticket Booth

4. Asia Boat Ride Tunnels

5. Asia Boat Ride

***Steamboat Willie***

6. World of Gremlins

***Clock Cleaners***

***Clock Cleaners Part II***

7. European Boat ride

***Steamboat Willie Part II***

8. Clock Tower (Boss)
    Last edited by georgemoe; 01-11-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    - George

9. Mean Street

***Thru the Mirror***

10. OsTown

***Mickey's steamroller***

11. Mickeyjunk Mountain

***Alpine Climbers***

12. The Piles

***Alpine Climbers Part II***

13. Mickeyjunk Mountain Slopes

14. Inside the Mountain

15. OsTown

16. Mean Street
    Last edited by georgemoe; 01-11-2011 at 10:39 PM.
    - George

***Plutopia***

17. Tomorrow City

***Mickey's Mechanical Man***

18. Tomorrow City Lagoon

19. Big Tomorrow Exhibit - Slobber (Boss)

***Plutopia Part II***

20. Tomorrow Square

***Mickey's mechanical Man Part II***

21. Space Voyage

22. Mean Street

23. OsTown

24. Mean Street

***Jungle Rhythm***
    Last edited by georgemoe; 01-11-2011 at 10:41 PM.

25. Ventureland

***The Castaway***

26. Tortooga

***Jungle Rhythm Pin***

27. The Jungle

***The Whalers***

28. Tortooga

***Castaway Part II***

29. Pirate Voyage

***Shangai'd***

30. Skull Island

31. Boss Fight - Hook

32. Ventureland

33. Return to Mean Street
    Last edited by georgemoe; 01-11-2011 at 10:42 PM.
    - George

34. Ventureland

***Lonesome Ghosts***

35. Bog Easy

***Lonesome Ghosts Part II***

36. Lonesome Manor

***The Mad Doctor***

37. Lonesome Manor Foyer

***The Haunted Mansion***

38. Stretching Room

***Mad Doctor Part II***

39. The Library

***The Haunted House Part II***

40. The Ballroom

41. The Mad Doctor
    Last edited by georgemoe; 01-11-2011 at 10:43 PM.
    - George

42. Back to Bog Easy

43. Mean Street Again

44. Ventureland

45. Bog Easy Again

46. Oswalds Fortress

***Ye Olden Days***

47. Shadow Blot (Boss)
    Last edited by georgemoe; 01-11-2011 at 10:44 PM.
    - George

48. The Battle of OsTown

49. The Battle of Mean Street

50. The Battle in Ventureland

51. Battle in Bog Easy

52. Battle in Tomorrow City

53. The Battle in Space Voyage

54. Dark Beauty Castle
    Last edited by georgemoe; 01-11-2011 at 10:45 PM.
    - George

***Sleeping Beauty***

55. Throne Room

***Fantasia Part II***

56. Fireworks Control Tower

***Fantasia Part III***

57. Grief Tower

***Fantasia Part IV***

58. Loss Tower

59. Inside Phantom Blot

60. The End
    Last edited by georgemoe; 01-11-2011 at 10:46 PM.
    - George

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!

Re: Epic Mickey for Wii - ** Please share your progress and thoughts. **

I do have Epic Mickey. I am not a gamer at all. Trying to jump over the holes in Super Mario nearly make me panic. That being said, I honestly think I am terrible at this game! But, I love walking around as Mickey and looking at everything.

I am very glad there are walkthroughs on youtube so I can cheat or I think I would have thrown the whole thing in the garbage by now! Of course, going to youtube only happens if I can't take wandering around aimlessly anymore.

Anyway, it is beautifully done and very clever. I posted this somewhere else, but I am stuck trying to jump onto the fire dragon bridge thing because it's so slippery! I have not cheated yet, going to keep trying first. Very early in the game, I still am!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella2 View Post
    I do have Epic Mickey. I am not a gamer at all. Trying to jump over the holes in Super Mario nearly make me panic. That being said, I honestly think I am terrible at this game! But, I love walking around as Mickey and looking at everything.

I am very glad there are walkthroughs on youtube so I can cheat or I think I would have thrown the whole thing in the garbage by now! Of course, going to youtube only happens if I can't take wandering around aimlessly anymore.

Anyway, it is beautifully done and very clever. I posted this somewhere else, but I am stuck trying to jump onto the fire dragon bridge thing because it's so slippery! I have not cheated yet, going to keep trying first. Very early in the game, I still am!
    Hi Kerry. I'm not a heavy gamer and my wife is even less. Anything with two controllers is extremely kaotic for us. If not nuts.

My whole intent on starting this was to add tips and (hidden) spoilers to help some of us. That's what I'll be doing with the reserved topics I've added.

So when questions are asked, tips are posted, I'll be putting these in the correct section above.

The dragon bridge really requires that you tip-toe. You can't run. That is where slippery comes in. The same is true for many areas that are cliffs and drop offs. Turn up your volume and listen for the tip-toe.
    - George

zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Hey guys!
    I'm NOT a gamer and didn't own a single video game console until I moved in with my bf, so this is really the first video game I ever played. I got it the last week I was unemployed and I beat the game in that week in 30 hours (I don't know whether to be proud or just really really sad haha).

I liked the game, but I would say the main thing that I found frustrating was when I would play for over an hour and do all these tasks only to die... and have to redo it ALL. In some cases it goes a really long time before you are able to get to the checkpoint.

One thing I found helpful is the walk throughs of the entire game... this was great because I'm not a game and there were a few times I got super stuck. I avoided it if I could, but there were a few times where I had spent like 2 hours on an area and I just couldn't figure out where I was supposed to go or what I was supposed to do!

Another thing that's a bit frustrating is that now that I'm done I want to go back and collect things I didn't in the first place, but you have to replay the entire game from start to finish... you can't just pick a level. This is annoying when there are areas where I have everything complete already, but also I was playing this morning and I accidentally found a shortcut and bi-passed an area and I can't go back to it... I'll have to beat the ENTIRE game over for a third time!

Two things that took me forever to find that were on main street was a key and I forget the other... but one was hidden under a sewer lid and another was in a tree (you need to use the thinner). So keep those in mind haha, they were both on main street but at different points in the game.

Anyways, I really did like the game... the graphics aren't the greatest and the camera angles can be a bit frustrating, but theres a big disney geek factor that I love and I thought the game was a lot of fun!

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!

Quote Originally Posted by georgemoe View Post
    The dragon bridge really requires that you tip-toe. You can't run. That is where slippery comes in. The same is true for many areas that are cliffs and drop offs. Turn up your volume and listen for the tip-toe.
    Thanks George! I was hoping you would tell me how to get past it. I keep trying to hop around, but end up just hopping right off. When you say tiptoe, do you mean just walk slowly? Thanks!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

As all of you so far I am not a huge gamer. I am in the first level of Tomorrow City ( I think that is what it called.) I agree with zippitydoodah. Where I am there is a lot of cliffs, drop offs and enemies so I find that I die a lot and I just give up. My mom brought the game guide and it helps alot, I only use for quest I cant seem to beat/find the stuff (like the goofy one).
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I'm going to have to keep checking back here for help 'cause I am pathetic at this game, for that matter all video games.

I bought it for my DD for Christmas ('cause it was Mickey).
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast