Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss i am making a disney world playlist in the Community Center forums; i was going to make a disney playlist for when i next go to disney world. Something that will get me in the mood for it. So what should i ...
    dman1373 is offline B-Ticket Holder

i am making a disney world playlist

i was going to make a disney playlist for when i next go to disney world. Something that will get me in the mood for it. So what should i have on it.

I want songs like zipededooda and and good mornining, no disney channel songs, and limited ride songs.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: i am making a disney world playlist

I have a Disney playlist with over 1200 songs (thanks supernova for a lot of them =P). Most of it is ride music. Some of the music I have on my playlist:Adventureland area music, its really upbeat,Everest area music (upbeat but a bit strange),The TV loop musics, Illuminations,Wishes,Bubble Shuffle. I find that background and area loops always get me in the mood for disney.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I have a Disney playlist with over 1200 songs (thanks supernova for a lot of them =P). Most of it is ride music. Some of the music I have on my playlist:Adventureland area music, its really upbeat,Everest area music (upbeat but a bit strange),The TV loop musics, Illuminations,Wishes,Bubble Shuffle. I find that background and area loops always get me in the mood for disney.
    You're welcome. Any time
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust

That's a bit vague to be honest. Start by deciding what your favourites are and working from there. Source audio is always good.

I'm a small-fry in comparison to you guys; I only have about 250 Disney tracks total.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

I have two playlists, one is music mostly from movie soundtracks with a few short attraction songs thrown in. The other is all BGM and attraction music downloaded from several sites and a few park CDs I have. This playlist always gets me in the mood for a visit because it starts with the monorail then travels through all the parks visiting attractions with a restaurant BGM "break" and parades. It ends with all the night time shows and a monorail ride home. The playlist is quite long as you can imagine ( I think about 10 1/2 hours), but is fun to listen to while driving to and from work for a week.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

For me, I never listen to soundtracks and rarely a ride-through. I usually do more area music.
    Really, Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Cherinva is offline Fastpass Holder

I would love to have a Disney Playlist of my own...I listen to DIS Radio a lot, but it would be great to have the music I like on my MP3 player....my problem is, I don't know how to get the music or how to download it and save it to put on my player...anyone have any advise for me?

disneyscrapper is offline B-Ticket Holder

I would love to have a Disney Playlist of my own...I listen to DIS Radio a lot, but it would be great to have the music I like on my MP3 player....my problem is, I don't know how to get the music or how to download it and save it to put on my player...anyone have any advise for me?

I second that idea. Would love to have Main Street background music or Music from queues like Peter Pan or Winnie the Pooh or others.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust

There are many commercial releases via Disney available on CD (and persumably on iTunes), but it represents a very small amount of the actual total. There are websites that can be found with a minimum of Googling that will provide you with all of your needs, predominantly via Torrents. On the other hand, supernova very kindly and graciously offers to share his collection with others if you ask him nicely.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

Cherinva is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by 20K View Post
    There are many commercial releases via Disney available on CD (and persumably on iTunes), but it represents a very small amount of the actual total. There are websites that can be found with a minimum of Googling that will provide you with all of your needs, predominantly via Torrents. On the other hand, supernova very kindly and graciously offers to share his collection with others if you ask him nicely.
    I saw that, but I would need to make a list of what songs I want...I guess that's my first step. Thanks.