Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Has your Zodiac Sign changed? in the Community Center forums; Nope, still a sea witch. Wait...what do you mean that's not a sign? Hey, it's every bit as good as anyone else's nonsense, so I'm going with it....
    UrsulasShadow is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Has your Zodiac Sign changed?

Nope, still a sea witch. Wait...what do you mean that's not a sign? Hey, it's every bit as good as anyone else's nonsense, so I'm going with it.
    Mindy

MartianCrab is offline Fastpass Holder

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    I sincerely hope no one is buying into this nonsense.
    A voice of reason. I was thinking the same thing. I don't even know my wife's/kids'/parents' signs because it has no bearing on anything. It's ridiculous they still print horoscopes in the paper.
    “The trouble with quotes on the Internet is one never knows if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

two-foxes is offline A-Ticket holder

Worried about your mug, what about my ankle?!?!

When I was a young, crazy girl, I used what I thought was using as good sense as you could have when choosing one my tattoos, a Virgo sign. Now, I am not a Virgo, apparently! I may as well have had my ex-boyfriends name tattooed on me!

And, seriously, I am not buying into any of this, and not just because I permanently marked my ankle with a certain Virgo symbol! Although I wonder how easily it can be turned into a Leo symbol....
    [CENTER]Jill, Tim and the crazy boys Merrick (3) and Reagan James (1)

mainegal is offline Fastpass Holder

I am now a Ophiuchus, what ever the heck THAT is!

And, no, make no difference to me.

A friend always reads the horoscopes and tries to tell me mine. What a lot of hogwash and baloney!

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Yes, hogwash and baloney, both. And you're right, MartianCrab (sorry, I don't know your name). The fact that these were ever printed in the paper, much less today, is absurd. Do people honestly believe that EVERYONE born within the same sign is going to have the SAME exact type day to look forward to? Um, yeah, no, that's not going to happen. And stop getting you d@mn palm and tarot cards read at the carnival. Charlatans. Every last one of 'em.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust

Surely the fact that this thing can be "rearranged", shifting people from one supposed nature to another, only proves how absolutely ludicrous it is?

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

MartianCrab is offline Fastpass Holder

For the truly ludicrous, how about the Chinese zodiac. EVERYONE born in the same year has the same traits. Genius.
    “The trouble with quotes on the Internet is one never knows if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Metalis4ever is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by MartianCrab View Post
    A voice of reason. I was thinking the same thing. I don't even know my wife's/kids'/parents' signs because it has no bearing on anything. It's ridiculous they still print horoscopes in the paper.

I couldn't agree more I don't pay attention or give credence to the "Astrology" part but I just like the fact that I am a Scorpio because well it's a Scorpion and those things are so Metal.(sorry that's my word for awesome) if I were any other "sign" I wouldn't pay attention to it at all....

Plus as a PP had mentioned it only changes for people born from 2009 forward, therefore anyone posting on here wouldn't have to worry about it...step back from the edge people your zodiac sign tattoo is still cool
    My WDW Trips:1998 -Offsite / Spring 1999 WDW College Program/ 1999-All Star Movies/ 2004-Pop Century/ 2005-Offsite/ Spring 2006-Offsite/ Fall 2006-Offsite/ 2007 -Port Orleans French Quarter/ 2008 - French Quarter/ May 2009- Pop Century/Caribbean Beach / Apr-May 2010 Royal Pacific/Caribbean Beach

"Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line... Woooooooo!!!" -Ric Flair

Rtobe is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by mainegal View Post
    I am now a Ophiuchus, what ever the heck THAT is!

And, no, make no difference to me.

A friend always reads the horoscopes and tries to tell me mine. What a lot of hogwash and baloney!
    I usually read mine, it amuses me. Besides it's on the same page as the comics in the Washington Post. Believe what it says, not so much

Rtobe is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by UrsulasShadow View Post
    Nope, still a sea witch. Wait...what do you mean that's not a sign? Hey, it's every bit as good as anyone else's nonsense, so I'm going with it.
    It may be a sign alright, just not sure what kind of sign

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12