Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Anyone going to UK's Mousemeets? in the Community Center forums; Hiya! Im not sure Im posting in the right place, but I thought I would see if anyone is going to Mousemeets? Its in Birmingham (England) April 30th - 1st ...
    Kymie is offline B-Ticket Holder

Anyone going to UK's Mousemeets?

Hiya! Im not sure Im posting in the right place, but I thought I would see if anyone is going to Mousemeets? Its in Birmingham (England) April 30th - 1st May. I have never been before so dont know much about it, but am venturing this year, hoping there may be some people I can say Hi to?!!

pinkemma666 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Anyone going to UK's Mousemeets?

Hello fellow Brit! Not planning on attending Mousemeets as will have just got home from New York but thought I'd just mention that a couple of us are looking at the possibility of setting up some informal Meets of the Month for UK fans of WDW Radio and all things Lou Mongello related!!
    Watch this space for more details.....
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis

missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Ooooh! Mouse Meets... can you give me some information on this? Didn't even realise there was a Disney meet organised for us fans in Blighty...
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

Ooh pinkemma666 that sounds great!!!

missbounce it seems to be organised by the DisneyBrit podcasters, and is the third year running. I couldnt go last year (which is when I first heard about it) but was determined to go this year!! They have a facebook page, or limited info on www .mousemeets .co .uk . I dont really know much else about it but didnt want to miss the opportunity for a uk Disney fix lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kymie View Post
    Ooh pinkemma666 that sounds great!!!

missbounce it seems to be organised by the DisneyBrit podcasters, and is the third year running. I couldnt go last year (which is when I first heard about it) but was determined to go this year!! They have a facebook page, or limited info on www .mousemeets .co .uk . I dont really know much else about it but didnt want to miss the opportunity for a uk Disney fix lol!!
    Thanks for the info... I'm off to see what I can find out.
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations

Just thought I would add - Im just along the coast from you! Just outside Worthing

Wow - that's not far away at all - probably about an hour from where I live! Well, always nice to speak to another British Disney fan on this site...
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS:

pinkemma666 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by missbounce View Post
    Well, always nice to speak to another British Disney fan on this site...
    I think there's more of us lurking on here than we realise! Missbounce - you've sure managed to get over to WDW a lot of times from the UK...it costs sooo much for us and takes sooo long...wish we had the option to just jump in the car and drive there!
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis

Quote Originally Posted by pinkemma666 View Post
    I think there's more of us lurking on here than we realise! Missbounce - you've sure managed to get over to WDW a lot of times from the UK...it costs sooo much for us and takes sooo long...wish we had the option to just jump in the car and drive there!
    I'm lucky that I work in the air freight industry which means I can often snag a good-deal on flights. Ironically it currently works out more expensive for me to visit Disneyland Paris - go figure!
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

MY DISNEY TRIPS: