Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss New Pocahontas Movie (10th ed) in the Community Center forums; So I had never seen Pocahontas (don't ask) anyway, thru a magical moment this weekend, we were give a copy of the new 10th edition...it is a very sad film, ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

New Pocahontas Movie (10th ed)

So I had never seen Pocahontas (don't ask) anyway, thru a magical moment this weekend, we were give a copy of the new 10th edition...it is a very sad film, but even more so with the addition of the new song (If I Ever Knew You) MJ has made me watch this film 8 or so times since Sunday and I cry every single time, sigh...someone please, tell me I am not alone...
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    you're not alone
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    omg you had never seen Pocahontas?...you poor child never allowed to watch movies....just kidding...lol I'm in one of those moods...****grins****
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

actually, I wasn't a child when it came out, but I wasn't allowed too much TV as a kid (until my parents divorced, then it was free season)
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

I just can't beleive it, that song kills me every single time, I know it is coming, I resolve not to cry and it gets me....sigh, I am such a sap....when you come down it is gonna be a bawl fest Vix, I'm telling you.....