Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Discussions Discuss 10 day count down!!!! in the Community Center forums; Today Lori is a WIFE and will be walking down Main Street U.S.A.!!!! 0 days until WDW!!! Wahoo!!...
    Today Lori is a WIFE and will be walking down Main Street U.S.A.!!!!

0 days until WDW!!! Wahoo!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Congratulations Lori! If I see you with your ears on I'll say hi! hope you have a prefect honeymoon!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I'm back!!! Well wasn't that a LOT of FUN!! hehe... I am sure tired after everything... We had an AWESOME time!! The wedding was beautiful (except really really really HOT) It was 95 that day.. Up here in NY it should only be about 75 as an average but it DIDN'T rain!!! So that was a plus.. I have so many pictures and stories to share. It may take a few days to get back on track here. So I will give myself a moment to breath and then get back to normal life.. well my new normal life as being a wife!!!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    WELCOME BACK!!!!
    I can't wait too se your pictures ...
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Congratulations Lori! Glad to hear that everything went well and that you had such a good time! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123