Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss GrumpyDude Reformed!!! in the Community Center forums; There you go Tampa... Stick to the code....
    zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    There you go Tampa... Stick to the code.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyonaDime
    So, are you changing your name to HappyDude or BashfulDude? You're not making a total transformation over to Snow White are you?
    unfortunately, momma putting me in a burlap sack and ritualistically poking me with a stick has done it's damage on my psyche. i'm forever cursed with carrying a chip the size of a large satellite dish on my shoulder

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    Was he the one who suggested your own blog?
    no, Jethro did. he lives in my mind and no one else can see or hear him.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Grumpy-I'll miss your sarcastic, sometimes off color musings-they didn't bother me, and sometimes delighted me. but this is a "disney" site, so I respect your decision to take your dark side elsewhere. But don't stop posting here! What's the Disney Snow White's Scary Adventures ride without Grumpy? Not the same. I'll be checking out your freakishly dark musings, and live my sarcastic dark side vicariously through you.

And tell your agent that in addition to the big shades, he's gonna need a cell phone to be convincing. And he needs to say things like "I'll have my people get with your people".

But my people want you to send me a link, ok?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I'll have my people to tell their people who'll tell the people that tell people, like, your people for instance.. that my client should be good to go, though he does want a Tigger suit.

No further questions your honor.

I thee above state that the below is current and up to date right down to the left and the right.

bring bring!

hello? you don't say... for real?! you don't say! aww man don't say that!

what what... what'd they say?!

they didn't say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12