Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss GrumpyDude Reformed!!! in the Community Center forums; well, i've finally found a venue to release the negativity within me, besides here! i've started a blog! i feel so trendy and up-to-date now. so, for those who were ...
    GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!

GrumpyDude Reformed!!!

well, i've finally found a venue to release the negativity within me, besides here!

i've started a blog! i feel so trendy and up-to-date now.

so, for those who were not amused by my posts, disagreed with me, and that i spoke bad about behind your back, no more worries, only Disney related from here on in.

all of the people who enjoyed my sense of humor, come check out the blog, link is in my profile. because of some objectionable content, admission is by permission only. so, you need to have a .net account, and verify to me you are legal consenting age (to the other group, yes, i'm doing it right!), and you'll have access no problem.

Lou has already been there. of course, we don't know when that nervous tick is going away, but some part of him deep down inside wasn't totally revolted by it.

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    any further complaints, please bring them up with my agent/management, Tampa.

thank you for your support!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I want to see you Grumpy!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    How about a link to this blog?
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

by the way, i've called a cease fire, i expect the same on the "other side"!

i have legions of angry, geeky, video game forumers waiting to launch an old fashioned forum invasion at a moments notice. i've already installed sleeper cells to the this site, who are lurking and waiting for my command.

let's all play nicey nice now.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    all of the people who enjoyed my sense of humor, come check out the blog, link is in my profile. because of some objectionable content, admission is by permission only. so, you need to have a .net account, and verify to me you are legal consenting age (to the other group, yes, i'm doing it right!), and you'll have access no problem.
    i'm being good and not directly posting the link here.

if you go through the trouble of finding it, and you verify your age to me, then there is no liability on me or this site.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    i'm being good and not directly posting the link here.

if you go through the trouble of finding it, and you verify your age to me, then there is no liability on me or this site.
    I was wondering how to access your blog, but I understand now.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    I was wondering how to access your blog, but I understand now.
    exactly, it's like a data dump of my mind, and my brain is like a cess pool of filth and horror.

basically, take my disturbing posts here, times it by 5 with some adult content.

just my musings on life and pop culture, along with lists of my favorite things, a picture gallery of me, family and friends.........and the other picture gallery which we do not speak of.
    Last edited by GrumpyDude; 06-02-2005 at 05:24 PM.

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Okay
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

It's cheaper that a therapist...
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    It's cheaper that a therapist...
    i went to a therapist once.............once!

Was he the one who suggested your own blog?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I suggest that if you want to visit the Blog, please PM him for the link, and visit at your own risk. Let us be prefectly clear.... it is NOT a Disney-related site.

You may now go back to your regularly-scheduled GrumpyDude love-fest
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    So, are you changing your name to HappyDude or BashfulDude? You're not making a total transformation over to Snow White are you?
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    My client has no further comments at this time, thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast