Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss it had a good run in the Community Center forums; so, as many know, i was well into starting my blog. i got in touch with a bunch of my friends and asked them what they thought. apparently i fell ...
    GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!

it had a good run

so, as many know, i was well into starting my blog. i got in touch with a bunch of my friends and asked them what they thought. apparently i fell victim of my own sick, twisted mind. see, none of these "friends" actually read anything in my blog, they only went for the portion of the blog which we do not speak of.

i was a little offended by that, they only went to the one part, and didn't bother with anything else. then the final blow was when they asked me when i was making updates to the one portion which we do not speak of.

in a fit of anger, i shut the thing down. i was insulted by that, i'm pouring at my heart and these bozos only want that which we do not speak of.

bums.

as for my questionable posts here, don't worry have it covered. Tampa bought me a new computer chair to surf the net on...........and he has the remote!!!

here's a pic of my new computer desk chair

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    one last thing, i was going to put a blog entry tonight, which i didn't get to do, so why not share it here!

we finally saw Star Wars tonight, and i'm ashamed to admit it, i cried. now, not a full on cry, but a little teary eyed.

****spoiler alert****

when the jedis were being killed i got choked up, then when Anakin went to the temple, and the "younglings", i really got choked up.

yeah, so between that and hanging up the Jar Jar Binks costume for the last time, i was a big sissy tonight.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    so what about those of us who are interested in what you have to say and did not care one way or the other about the other stuff ........

Huh? Dont we count?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Grumpy... I feel your pain... c'mon over here and lemme give ya' a hug, ya big sissy-mary.

Lou about the Younglings as well... and sorry to hear your Blog but the dust. I really enjoyed your... umm... posts. hahahah
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Sorry for your blog man!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I never got to see it... I mean read it!

been busy with UO trip n' all.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    so what about those of us who are interested in what you have to say and did not care one way or the other about the other stuff ........

Huh? Dont we count?
    oh, you'll still hear what i have to say, it's just going to be toned down, decaffinated, with no obscenities. think of it as "Diet GrumpyDude Light".

i've learned from all of this you can get the same message across shining a bright light in the persons face as smacking them in the face with a frying pan while screaming in their ear. the important part is the attitude is still there. unfortunately, i can't compromise on that, which in the end is why i'm such a grumpy dude.