Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Did Walt Disney make the top 25... in the Community Center forums; Thank you everyone, I wen to the AOL Television Website, and voted for Walt. I hope he wins....
    jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Thank you everyone, I wen to the AOL Television Website, and voted for Walt. I hope he wins.

SoupBone is offline Fastpass Holder
    Remember...you can vote 3 times each way that they give you too.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    you can vote up to 3 times per week per method...phone/internet/text cell and on June 19th they will have voting open for the top 5
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    Question...wasn't Einstien German?
    I think he was.
    Last edited by jarmitc2032; 06-06-2005 at 07:06 AM.

I've been voting and doing my part!!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    Question...wasn't Einstien German?

gotta get my nerd hat out (Einstein is one of those on my list of those you would have like to have met)

Einstein was born in Germany but renounced his citizenship - he became a Swiss citizen in 1901 but became an American citizen in 1940

I voted for Walt 3 times online, 3 times on my cell phone and 3 times on my wifes cell phone...

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Sorry guys.

I think you all know my love of Uncle Walt and my somewhat small obsession with the Disney empire and my lack of control when buying disney clothes (they were on sale and cute and had matching sandals and I had codes and free shipping...so I don't want to hear it!) and... Wait, I have a point somewhere.

I had to cast my vote for someone else, and that would be Philadelphia's Favorite Son and my favorite Founding Father....Benjamin Franklin. Growing up near Philadelphia may have influenced my vote, but so may have my interest in U.S. History. Who knows, but Franklin is one cool and impressive dude worth looking into. I got to "meet" him like I did Mickey Mouse at the Franklin Institute (where you can feel the fun!) a few months ago.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    Sorry guys.

I think you all know my love of Uncle Walt and my somewhat small obsession with the Disney empire and my lack of control when buying disney clothes (they were on sale and cute and had matching sandals and I had codes and free shipping...so I don't want to hear it!) and... Wait, I have a point somewhere.

I had to cast my vote for someone else, and that would be Philadelphia's Favorite Son and my favorite Founding Father....Benjamin Franklin. Growing up near Philadelphia may have influenced my vote, but so may have my interest in U.S. History. Who knows, but Franklin is one cool and impressive dude worth looking into. I got to "meet" him like I did Mickey Mouse at the Franklin Institute (where you can feel the fun!) a few months ago.
    GASP! You didn't vote for Walt! I don't even know what to say....

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    GASP! You didn't vote for Walt! I don't even know what to say....
    Well don't cry. Walt is still a Great American. I just firmly believe the contributions of several others have had a greater impact on American Society than Uncle Walt. I'm willing to bet Disney would have picked Lincoln as the Greatest American.
    Amanda

Well don't cry. Walt is still a Great American. I just firmly believe the contributions of several others have had a greater impact on American Society than Uncle Walt. I'm willing to bet Disney would have picked Lincoln as the Greatest American.
    I was just kidding and I am quite sure you are right about what Walt's choice would be!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I was just kidding and I am quite sure you are right about what Walt's choice would be!

I kinda figured you were, but now I'm curious. Am I the only one who chose not to vote for Walt on DWT? Who did other people pick?
    Amanda

I voted for Walt 6 times online (3 times from home..3 times from work) and 6 times by phone (3 times on my cell and 3 times on my wifes cell).

I myself voted for Walt. I figure that his work and creations have given my Family so many wonderful memories that it was the least I could do...

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I kinda figured you were, but now I'm curious. Am I the only one who chose not to vote for Walt on DWT? Who did other people pick?
    I voted for Walt, Einstein, and Edison

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast