Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1004 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 4504904954994100210031004100510061014105411041504 ... LastLast
Results 15,046 to 15,060 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by ThatGuyFromMD One last thing... What's with the "fakebob's".. There's 5 of them online. Don't tell me... We have a gang on here. Quick! Gabe, Brian, keas, queen, ...
    tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyFromMD View Post
    One last thing... What's with the "fakebob's".. There's 5 of them online. Don't tell me... We have a gang on here. Quick! Gabe, Brian, keas, queen, jean, and anybody I forgot. Let's change our names to FakeBill and show them that this is our turf!

Sorry, I was watching to much Hatfields and Mccoys today.
    they are here in name only as they don't seem to post
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Wow. I can not even begin to describe how I'm feeling atm. Just wow.
    I was so very sorry to hear that Sera .
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore79 View Post
    So, Kay is off with her dad for the night...yaya...some freedom!! Course, I miss her already but it will give me a chance to relax and clean up her room and my room...again. ugh. never ending.

then of course yesterday had an arguement with my mom, and she still isnt speaking to me. was about kayla and how she was acting at the time and how she doesnt listen, isnt responsible, eats too much junk, all sorts of fun stuff, which of course is all my problem even though my mom didnt say that. but she told me i should grow up and act like her mom...which i responded with, well if i was allowed to be her mom instead of you guys overtalking me and outsteppin my rules...just cause i live with my parents shouldnt mean i am not allowed to take care of my child how i want to. then i tried to get out of the house and on our way to ballet early and my mom said i was runnin away from the problem. i told her, no i am gettin away from gettin a headache since she was bringing up a whole bunch of other stuff too...like how messy the house is and how kay should act like a 5 1./2 year old not a baby...told my mom well if people stopped treatin her like a baby she wouldnt act like it...and how the house has been the same for years now..and every time i clean up or try to clean up it doesnt stay or people dont let me. so i give up a lot and only do certain rooms and areas.

im so tired of people, not just my parents, but a lot of people treatin me like a kid and not a 32 year old adult with a kid of my own. i try to do the right thing and what needs to be done and still to no avail sometimes. sooo frustrating. always being told what to do, when to do it, and how to take care of my kid. while i appreciate being able to stay with my parents during this rough time in my life and while i try to rebuild my life, its also very hard and demeaning sometimes. i cant wait until the day i can move me and kay out on our own. just such different opinions and lifestyles its soo hard to deal sometimes. also explains why i try to get out of the house whenever we can.

sorry to vent, thanks for listening.
    Sounds like a lot to deal with. Prayers for you!! Hope you can make your dreams come true sooner than later.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

No sleeping in for me today. Been up for an hour, guess my body is already adjusted to my new work schedule. And I was in bed by 7 last night, had a migraine, so I'm sure all that extra rest had something to do with it.

Feeling 100% better today, so it is off to breakfast with Nate (I am not the least bit hungry, but I know he really wants to go ) and then graduation party for my cousin this afternoon.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Hate to come back to a post like this. Hoping all is good down under (you'll still living in australia right? Been so long since I've been on anything could have happened). And if you are still living in the outback I want you to know that one day I hope to take a long trip there. I don't feel the need to go to Europe and any other place, but Australia is the one place I would love to go. Mainly because austrailian accents are the coolest ever, but I bet the scenery is nice too.
    My FiancÚ has been denied a visa into the U.S, for something as small as over due speeding fines. Which means, we have to cancel our honeymoon to WDW.

Yep, I still live in Australia, but I don't live in the outback :P I live in a city
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    I was so very sorry to hear that Sera .
    Word travels fast, but thankyou. It means a lot
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Word travels fast, but thankyou. It means a lot
    I saw on Facebook that you mentioned going somewhere else. But I'm sure you'll find your way to Disney at some point....hopefully sooner than you expect.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    PART VI: Revenge of the Random Thought begins in about 27,000 posts
    That is an awesome title.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    My heart is just breaking for you.

I gave her some suggestions, maybe one of them will pan out. If not, I will gladly petition Shelby or Sessions.

One last thing... What's with the "fakebob's".. There's 5 of them online. Don't tell me... We have a gang on here. Quick! Gabe, Brian, keas, queen, jean, and anybody I forgot. Let's change our names to FakeBill and show them that this is our turf!

Sorry, I was watching to much Hatfields and Mccoys today.

Brian normally spots and swats the spambots.

My FiancÚ has been denied a visa into the U.S, for something as small as over due speeding fines. Which means, we have to cancel our honeymoon to WDW.

Yep, I still live in Australia, but I don't live in the outback :P I live in a city

He might still be able to get one. Call the US Embassy, ask for a waiver, petition for special circumstances, let me know in a week or so, I can always call and petition for help from Shelby or Sessions or Roby. And each US member on here has congress people, we can ALL call ours and ask for a special waiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    I saw on Facebook that you mentioned going somewhere else. But I'm sure you'll find your way to Disney at some point....hopefully sooner than you expect.

We can all help. If the denial is on the US side, we CAN help get a waiver, possibly, by calling our congress people and the press. Press folks LOVE weddings and honeymoons and LOVE helping make dreams come true.

So, I don't think this is a lost cause yet. Unless Sera wan't to give up.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

if i could do one thing in the world is hug you and take you to WDW.

ThatGuyFromMD is offline Yes, I Am That Guy

Wow, that's bs. Sorry to hear that. But, hey at least you have to spend 18 hours flying
    Carol Brown just took a bus out of town,
    But I'm hoping that you'll stick around

http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...-Thread-Part-V <-- you see that, you should click on it and talk with us

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Today is Fathers Day here.

DH really seemed to like the IPad. First piece of tech he has had since I tossed the desk top years ago.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.