Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1011 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 115119119611001100910101011101210131021106111111511 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe How excellent is that! Great news. My DH's cousin has been a store manager forever at an IL TDS when she was a real CM, a ...
    mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    How excellent is that! Great news. My DH's cousin has been a store manager forever at an IL TDS when she was a real CM, a fake CM when it wasn't owned by Disney and again now while she is a real CM again.
    She has always said they received perks but not as heavily discounted as the CM's in the park. A couple times a year she receives a few passes and saves them up for a trip. When I was going she said they were not going this summer because of the prices of the rooms and dining plan. I'll have to tell DH to update her, she will be thrilled that TDS is matching the discounts of park CM's. Good News!
    Wow!
    Yea, I can't believe she isn't already updated on all of this?!?! All the phone calls and everything they have been given my PRNR and everything and have verified EXACTLY where I work and all is well. Get her up-to-date...STAT!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Wow!
    Yea, I can't believe she isn't already updated on all of this?!?! All the phone calls and everything they have been given my PRNR and everything and have verified EXACTLY where I work and all is well. Get her up-to-date...STAT!
    Like I said in the past TDS here are kinda nasty. Would not surprise me that the communication is as bad as the stores are. My son was in Canada and was so impressed with their interactive store.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Just for grins, I just went on the HUB again to see if anymore free passes that I haven't printed yet happened to Magically show up...!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Like I said in the past TDS here are kinda nasty. Would not surprise me that the communication is as bad as the stores are. My son was in Canada and was so impressed with their interactive store.
    We seem to be OK here.
    We are actually the stage set model store (we get to take LOTS of pictures that then have to be downloaded to be distributed to all the others) for all the pink and greens in the nation.

I have yet to get to an IP store. I hear they are kinda' neat, but a lot of folks that have been to the ones in San Antonio, Dallas and Houston areas say they kinda' prefer the old pink and green stores like ours.
    But, as I stated, I have yet to get to one myself.
    Last edited by mickeytoo; 06-19-2012 at 12:23 AM.
    ~ you know who

Interesting. Two plastic tickets came here a few weeks ago, like the size of a gift card. Mine that I used were not printed. ID is swiped and then a hard one day paper ticket came out of turnstile. That worked for 6 days. I believe for six months it is 6, six day tickets. Plus the hard cards that were mailed here that were one day. Bonuses were monthly and quarterly.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Errr. AT&T was great replacing my DD's first phone. It was defective within a few months. Now 6 months into it they were not so nice. She wasn't receiving her text messages in a timely fashion and that was while all the assaults were happening on her campus and the administration communicates with the students via text messages. We actually went into the service office. They spoke to my DD, rightfully, but when they could not make the phone work properly and offered her a refurb only that had the same issue the Momma lost it. The fine art of slightly raising your voice and repeating back what they were saying just loud enough for the connecting sales ATT showroom to hear...she got a different new phone. After a year she signed a new contract with ATT and got an IPhone. This summer she will have to get a new one as the button isn't working right anymore. DS got a brand new IPhone at 23 months and two weeks into his contract because his button didn't work. Made up for his Razor Phone issues of 5 years ago.
    Isn't it funny how we talk about our phone problems these days?
    I remember the only phone choices back in the day bein' a black desktop rotary or a pay phone that ya' had to feed coins...!
    ~ you know who

So much for "progress"...I think?!?!
    ~ you know who

We seem to be OK here.
    We are actually the stage set model store (we get to take LOTS of pictures that then have to be downloaded to be distributed to all the others) for all the pink and greens in the nation.

I have yet to get to an IP store. I hear they are kinda' neat, but a lot of folks that have been to the ones in San Antonio, Dallas and Houston areas say they kinda' prefer the old pink and green stores like ours.
    But, as I stated, I have yet to get to one myself.
    One of the Chicago ones is nice, the other is a tiny little thing. The mall ones are just generic mall stores with rack after rack of stuff. Hope they fix them someday.

Interesting. Two plastic tickets came here a few weeks ago, like the size of a gift card. Mine that I used were not printed. ID is swiped and then a hard one day paper ticket came out of turnstile. That worked for 6 days. I believe for six months it is 6, six day tickets. Plus the hard cards that were mailed here that were one day. Bonuses were monthly and quarterly.
    When I first started workin' for TDS that's what we got...in the mail. But, that was before TDS CM's had access to the HUB. Now we just print them off.
    ~ you know who

Isn't it funny how we talk about our phone problems these days?
    I remember the only phone choices back in the day bein' a black desktop rotary or a pay phone that ya' had to feed coins...!
    I always had a Princess phone in my room growing up. Looking back I wonder how they came up with that name, there was nothing Princessie about it.

When I first started workin' for TDS that's what we got...in the mail. But, that was before TDS CM's had access to the HUB. Now we just print them off.
    Ya I have no idea what is on the hub, these six, 6 days were just loaded on the CM ID. Which meant the CM needed to be present at least for 60 seconds until the hard ticket spit out. It was lovely. And I have all six as memories.

I always had a Princess phone in my room growing up. Looking back I wonder how they came up with that name, there was nothing Princessie about it.
    Wonder why we at TDS haven't retro-jumped on this?!
    ~ you know who

Ya I have no idea what is on the hub, these six, 6 days were just loaded on the CM ID. Which meant the CM needed to be present at least for 60 seconds until the hard ticket spit out. It was lovely. And I have all six as memories.
    Yea, I think that is one of the differences...we get free passes every 6 months...one per dependent, and it sounds like Park CM's get unlimited access...like our ASM's and SM's...not to mention the folks here locally at ESPN, The Longhorn Network, and Junction Point...!
    ~ you know who

But, we did still get the 60% of resort and the 50% off dining.
    ~ you know who

And, all those tickets from other CM's that were gonna' be expired anyway if they didn't gift them to us!
    ~ you know who