Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1100 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 100600100010501090109810991100110111021110115012001600 ... LastLast
Results 16,486 to 16,500 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe My BFF daughter is Sarah. She left for London this past Monday for London to be in the Olympics in Pairs Rowing (not to be confused ...
    ThatGuyFromMD is offline Yes, I Am That Guy

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    My BFF daughter is Sarah. She left for London this past Monday for London to be in the Olympics in Pairs Rowing (not to be confused with pairs Sculling, something different). Sarah was a basketball whiz through high school and turned down scholarships for basketball in college. She didn't row until college and upon graduating college made the US Rowing team. This year she and her rowing partner unseated the long standing US Rowing teams best pair of rowers to win the Olympic trials in New Jersey. The coach prior was so unhappy with her and her partners decision to challenge the long seated rowing pair at the trials that he left Sarah and partner back in the US as the entire rest of the team went to the World Cup. The two of them received no coaching leading up to the Olympic trials. When Sarah won the trials there wasn't a celebration for her and her partner as they brought their boat into the dock. Sad.

I have known Sarah her entire life, born where I grew up, Mom much longer and can't be more proud of her determination and work ethic.

http://www.row2k.com/news/news.cfm?a...age=2&id=72692

that's pretty insane... Not a whole lot of people can say the know an Olympic athlete.. I have a kind of a cool story (not as cool as your's but still not bad) my uncle works with michael phelps' mother
    Carol Brown just took a bus out of town,
    But I'm hoping that you'll stick around

http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...-Thread-Part-V <-- you see that, you should click on it and talk with us

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    it's A little league. that is really me in the picture.
    yeah, definitely sports illustrated for kids then... If it was like some travel team or something, it could be in the regular sports illustrated..

http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...-Thread-Part-V <-- you see that, you should click on it and talk with us

Here's my uncle... http://www.marylandfamilymagazine.co...s-state-award/

whoa! that means you all will know my full name, don't be pulling any stalker moves and showing up at my house tonight..

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyFromMD View Post
    Here's my uncle... http://www.marylandfamilymagazine.co...s-state-award/

whoa! that means you all will know my full name, don't be pulling any stalker moves and showing up at my house tonight..
    Oh Wow. You know my love of a good educator being on a BOE, this story makes me do a happy dance. So many are a dull lot and just reading the quotes not only is he committed to his students and staff he has an excellent sense of humor being able to laugh at tough situations and himself. That is a quality that is rare. Congrat's to him! And so young to have achieved all that.

I won't be knocking upon your door tonight, stalking, let alone stalking minors, a tad icky.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

My BFF daughter is Sarah. She left for London this past Monday for London to be in the Olympics in Pairs Rowing (not to be confused with pairs Sculling, something different). Sarah was a basketball whiz through high school and turned down scholarships for basketball in college. She didn't row until college and upon graduating college made the US Rowing team. This year she and her rowing partner unseated the long standing US Rowing teams best pair of rowers to win the Olympic trials in New Jersey. The coach prior was so unhappy with her and her partners decision to challenge the long seated rowing pair at the trials that he left Sarah and partner back in the US as the entire rest of the team went to the World Cup. The two of them received no coaching leading up to the Olympic trials. When Sarah won the trials there wasn't a celebration for her and her partner as they brought their boat into the dock. Sad.

I have known Sarah her entire life, born where I grew up, Mom much longer and can't be more proud of her determination and work ethic.

is that you and Keasmom in the picture?

oh and good for you

okay so we pick up in the 5th and if we win we play game 3.

you can pick a at bat song for the finals and this is mine.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZpRcvgCNt0

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Only if you took it in with a full tank.

If you did, THROW A FIT.
    It was a 1/2 tank but this was just a 1/4 returned. Oh well done & over.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    ER!!! Day is starting badly.

Customer came in. he is ON his cell phone. I offered to help him. I was ignored. I offered again. I was ignored. he proceeds to have a long and loud conversation about the activities at the club, the night before, THEN started yelling across the shop about ANYONE helping him.

Oh, Lord, Please let today improve, rapidly.

This guy immediately responded to DH's query about help, all the while ignoring my existence in this sphere.

That is SO irritating.
    Gee that was totally wrong of him.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

I had a busy day cleaning the house, still not done! Watching Dallas from last week. Will start dusting then fold towels & then watch a movie with DH!

I made a really yummy stir fry dish that came out so good with fresh veggies from the garden. Love this time of year.

well we lost. we playde one inning. it's just a waste of time. it was like 10 min.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Ahhhhhhh- I have had far too much interaction with stupid people today. If it doesn't end soon, I'm going to totally lose it.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Hopefully I'll be home and free of all the crazy in about 90 minutes. Hopefully. Please, please, please.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney