Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1104 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 104604100410541094110211031104110511061114115412041604 ... LastLast
Results 16,546 to 16,560 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen Just heard about the cinema shooting in Denver. Terrible news I just don't get it, how can this cinema's employees be so lazy and stupid that ...
    ThatGuyFromMD is offline Yes, I Am That Guy

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Just heard about the cinema shooting in Denver. Terrible news
    I just don't get it, how can this cinema's employees be so lazy and stupid that they let a guy with a: rifle, gas mask, riot gear, bullet proof vest, riot helmet, and dress in all black just walk into a movie theater.. I just don't get how that happens.. I'm telling you right now, that cinema is going to get sued like never before
    Carol Brown just took a bus out of town,
    But I'm hoping that you'll stick around

http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...-Thread-Part-V <-- you see that, you should click on it and talk with us

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I remember Mrs. Phelps being around when he first hit the big time and she seemed to be an awesome lady
    She gave me Uncle a tea maker... He's the story behind it... Okay, so Mrs. Phelps is on the teaching board and at every meeting she would have ice tea on the table and my uncle liked it.. So one day she didn't put it on the table and he was like "where the **** is the tea, debbie ", next meeting he had a tea maker

http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...-Thread-Part-V <-- you see that, you should click on it and talk with us

I actually was in WoL Pavilion in April as Flower and Garden was going on. It was sad as I walked around and could visualize where everything had been. Seeing the left over counters. There wasn't much in there even for F&G and felt bad for the CM's stuck in there.
    I really don't understand disney... they just do such questioning stuff sometimes.. First off, why have a huge dome that you only use twice a year. Second off, why use this dome but hardly put anything in it

It is being rehab'd. The details are very sketchy but some of the spec's might mess with me if the drawings are what I am thinking it to be. High speed, dark and neon tube lighting, I see Vertigo happening. Not that I every experienced vertigo but my brain/eyes don't seem to adjust to bright to dark well.
    wow. I don't know, it's been 5 years since I've gone to disney.. but back then it seemed perfect to me.. like the pre show was old, but so what...

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyFromMD View Post
    I just don't get it, how can this cinema's employees be so lazy and stupid that they let a guy with a: rifle, gas mask, riot gear, bullet proof vest, riot helmet, and dress in all black just walk into a movie theater.. I just don't get how that happens.. I'm telling you right now, that cinema is going to get sued like never before

He probably had it all in a bag and suited up after he got in. Lot's of speculation about all of that, but with it being a costumes allowed event, no one may have even noticed.

Perhaps it is time to end the costume events at theaters.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    He probably had it all in a bag and suited up after he got in. Lot's of speculation about all of that, but with it being a costumes allowed event, no one may have even noticed.

Perhaps it is time to end the costume events at theaters.
    http://www.eonline.com/news/331806/t...mdb_topstories

according to that article he kicked in the exit door... even if that is the case, i can't imagine costume events happening for a long time.. it'll be interesting to hear how cinemas across the country react to this..

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

http://www.eonline.com/news/331806/t...mdb_topstories

according to that article he kicked in the exit door... even if that is the case, i can't imagine costume events happening for a long time.. it'll be interesting to hear how cinemas across the country react to this..

Some have already cancelled their showings, some are saying NO costumes, NYC was talking about having armed police, but NONE of this will stop a crazed person.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Prayers to all those affected by the horror in Colorado. Not much else I can say at this point.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Checkin' in from the casa. Don't have anything until a closer at TDS from 5:30p-10p. Just doin' stuff around the house.
    Was hopin' to be sketchin' on the new project right now, but the client put the brakes on. They said they need to reevaluate and make sure they are on track budget-wise. They may decide to go smaller or maybe even bigger. May take a few weeks. The other partner told me before we left that he would probably have more for me to do on the 2 projects I was workin' on for him when I got back. He headed out on vacation the day after we got back and thought that would time out perfectly and I could do the follow-up while he was out of town and we could get together on it when he got back in town. Well...the clients loved everything and both projects went straight to production.
    I put myself outta' wortk on those 2...!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Both other partners also have stuff in production and nothing ready to break, design-wise, just yet.
    They did say it would all be supplemental for now until things, hopefully, pick up.
    After the last 3+ years I just wish it would all come together quicker, but we have been patient thus far and have forded through it all and will continue to be patient. The time will be right when it's right.
    ~ you know who

This is the time when using the itouch s u c k s (shoutout to Steve). Gabe, I'll reply to your stuff when I get on the desktop computer.
    Just as long as I don't get a "shout out" from Brian...!
    ~ you know who

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Prayers to all those affected by the horror in Colorado. Not much else I can say at this point.
    I am praying I can't believe this happened.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Well fed DH something that made him sick with a migraine. Ugh there goes all the plans for today.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Working on my scrap booking!

Not warm today high to get to 73 but only 63 here now with rain. Neighbor must have kids on the patio can hear them clear in my house screaming.