Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1165 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 165665106511151155116311641165116611671175121512651665 ... LastLast
Results 17,461 to 17,475 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by mickeytoo Oh boy! Hope it's not too bad. Talk to ya' soon, Chris. Wasn't too bad. Just a stack of invoices for received merch, and a few ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Oh boy!
    Hope it's not too bad.
    Talk to ya' soon, Chris.
    Wasn't too bad. Just a stack of invoices for received merch, and a few tickets to enter since he can't write a ticket on merchandise that is not in the system. Not too bad.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

While I was gone, DH ripped our bathroom apart. His idea was to partly remodel it, while I was gone as an anniversary present. He did not realize one wall was holding up part of the celing so he had to frame up and sheet rock that spot.

Overall, it looks really good, just needs a better paint color, the one he selected looks like 80's Cover Girl foundation too pinkish and weird.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    While I was gone, DH ripped our bathroom apart. His idea was to partly remodel it, while I was gone as an anniversary present. He did not realize one wall was holding up part of the celing so he had to frame up and sheet rock that spot.

Overall, it looks really good, just needs a better paint color, the one he selected looks like 80's Cover Girl foundation too pinkish and weird.
    How sweet of him!

That just reminded me...the dumpster was finally plopped on our driveway about 8a this mornin'.
    DW finally has another day off and intends to make quite a dent in all that today with the help of youngest DD and DS.
    It's gonna' be a while before we get done with the whole shootin' match but should be sweet when it's finally all finished.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58869418@N08/5814660444/

This was the only photo I could find of exactly the Epcot one.

A manager was explaining that Disney hired a WHOLE bunch of top chefs to come in and start redesigning menues and creating signature items for each area. Chocolate mousse cake is supposed to be only at Epcot, in that format.

It was so so good. And only $3.99, which is quite cheap.
    That would go REAL good right about now after my not-so-scrumptious, but inexpensive, McD's that youngest DD brought me for lunch!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

OK gang...
    Cuttin' outta' here to my TDS gig for the rest of the day!

Hope to be back on again tonight...!

Have a Magical...!!!
    ~ you know who

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

yes, they have complimentary wifi, you just use the "wireless-guest" to link on.

Very cool. I am on now while downloading today's photos and chilling before heading back to Hollywood Studios for a RNRC fastpass and Fantasia.

DHS open til 1AM tonight.
    Thank you very much! Hope your trip is everything & more!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    And what trip into Chicago is complete without coming home with a gallon of Garrett Chicago Mix popcorn?
    Caramel and cheese, love sweet and salty! Slurp.
    Your trip sounds like so much fun. I love flavor popcorn. I try to make it at home but the flavor is on the same as it was when I was a little girl. I love sweet & salty too! Slurp!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    That is a hard age with sleep, they need so much. Ouch with the feet. I am blessed. I've never had blisters at WDW. Amen.

Glad you are having a blast. What an End to Summer. No better way.
    DD always wears flip flogs & gets blisters, so bad the one time I needed to get bandaids as poor feet were bleeding.

Aww that was so nice of him. He's a keeper!

Overall, great experience.

Did I post I rode Expedition Everest?

Cause, I DID and I didn't die. Loved it actually, and did it twice. Wished we could have done that one again.
    Yay that is one of our favorite rides Good going Chris!

Okay, need to catch up all of the paperwork DH didn't do while I was gone.
    That was probably a good idea as you probably would have had to go over it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    OK gang...
    Cuttin' outta' here to my TDS gig for the rest of the day!

Hope to be back on again tonight...!

Have a Magical...!!!
    Hope your day was wonderful.

Well I think I caught up on reading here.

Work is going great. I was told today that all my money balanced out perfect!
    I have 3 days next week & 4 days the following. Even the early morning shift of 6:30a.m. 1 day & 7a.m. another day! Will be home by 1p.m. which leaves me time to have dinner with DD or cousin or sister in law.

I love being with people, they are all so nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    I so love a good Mousekeeper- so fun to come back to the room at the end of the day with surprises waiting. We have had some pretty awesome ones- setting up our plushes with the remote and the TV on or making them look as though they are playing a card game. One year on Halloween our Mousekeeper took out the ironing board, threw a sheet over it and made it out to look like a ghost.

We've had a few times where we've returned to the room with no towel animals, so we'll write a nice note asking for some always beginning with "Dear Mousekeeper" and ending with "Have a magical day!" Funniest time was on our last trip when we returned back to the room to find a return note reading "Dear Mickey's guests, I am new to this kingdom and have not yet learned how to make towels animals, but I will search for some for you and try to deliver them tomorrow." Lol, they are just great.
    Oh Amanda that happen to us too when we were at POFQ our last stay. I didn't think to write a note. DH comments as we had them at BC & on DCL he was surprised. If it happens again I will try the same thing a cute note

Worked today, then watered the gardens even though cousin said it was pouring out her way.... She lives 30 minutes from me, we got a sprinkle the sun is still shining. Laundry in last load. Kitchen & bathroom cleaned.

Bought a chocolate peanut butter cupcake while at work today, having it now for dessert with a decafe coffee. So sleepy at 7:10p.m.