Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1168 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 168668106811181158116611671168116911701178121812681668 ... LastLast
Results 17,506 to 17,520 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Random Thoughts for Today: 1. There is a generational divide between people who remember when calling someone a "Commie" was a meaningful insult. 2. Do you think Oswald the Lucky ...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Random Thoughts for Today:
    1. There is a generational divide between people who remember when calling someone a "Commie" was a meaningful insult.
    2. Do you think Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit might end up dating?
    3. I think French Poodles bark with a French accent
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

1. I remember
    2. I think Roger might get jealous
    3. My cat's name is Boris Yeltsin. I always imagine him with a Russian accent.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Tomorrow is my last birthday with my current surname. I'm a little sad, since I've had it for 28 years, but I'm excited at taking my DF's name!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Tomorrow is my last birthday with my current surname. I'm a little sad, since I've had it for 28 years, but I'm excited at taking my DF's name!
    I know a bride who didn't have to change, she married a guy with the same surname
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Woo hoo happy 22nd birthday. Well let's just say your 22.

...98.... 99.... 100

I posted before Nicholas did again, at least in this thread
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Are you haveing a competition in your head?

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Are you haveing a competition in your head?
    nicholas said
    Count to 100 before i post and then you have to start over. If you make it to 100 (And i just don't see how you guys can) then this game is over. AND i'm just saying that the best chance you got is when i go to DL. But will just have to see.
    you started it :P
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    How cute. A friend who is also a client came back to pick up her Pups yesterday. My 100# happy dog climbed up and sat in her lap while she was waiting. They love their comfort.
    Aww how sweet! Our Zeus thought he was a lap dog. now I have 2
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

And it should go without saying however even if you are a police officer and driving a police cruiser if the train gates are down and the lights are flashing, you stop! I hate car vs train reports.
    I dslie when people stop on the tracks! That screws me.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

For years I've been less and less impressed with any Disney buffet. We are not stuff it in big eaters and I would rather have something prepared for me off a menu than something laying around in a warming tray for who knows how long.
    Bf & I ate our most buffet last year & I have to say it was my first time. It was all delicious just to much food.

Oh my. We had identical days right down to having to water while everyone else had rain. My last load is dry and still in the dryer. Fortunately it is towels.
    Yay sister, my last load was towels too!,

Maybe it is because I walk a great deal everyday or that I stick with footware that I have purchased year after year. I mostly walk in my slip on style Sketchers and wear these mainly in the parks. I purchase a new pair whenever I am going to Disney. I also bring my MaryJane Croc's and my sandals are Merrell's slides with a back. If there is a sandal I could recommend to the world that isn't a fashion statement for men or women but is the most comfortable footware is the Keen sandal shoe. They were designed for summer hiking and sold mostly in outdoor type stores like REI. They are closed at the toe and heel, the rest is open like a sandal. Inside sole is a slice of heaven, arch support and mega cushion. Adult sandals run around $129-159 and last forever and are also waterproof a bonus for Disney storms.

I wouldn't make it through the gate of any park at Disney in a pair of flip flops. There is a reason why when you look down at any CM's foot they are well outfitted. Even their lifeguards are not in flip flops.
    You & I have the same shoe style. I have Sketchers & Maryjane crocs. I get new sketchers before our trips too. I need a pair for Nov trip. Thank for the keen sandal top will look for them.

I also tip everyday, mainly 'cause I know I don't have the same mousekeeper everyday. I leave $5 a day for 2 people. I have always received extra towels the next day, new soap and sundries. Towel animals do vary. Some trips many other trips a few.

I have a friend who had a DD in the college program 2 years ago. She had an electric cart run over her foot at Fantasmic and she spent the duration of her CP in the laundry sitting down making towel creatures in volume for the deluxe resorts. Her DD could not wait to go home.
    Wow I will remember all ths! When we were at Animal Kingdom lodge we relieved one as it was DVC so every 4 days. But the 1st one eft was beautiful.

Have a wonderful birthday.