Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1169 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 16966910691119115911671168116911701171117912191269 ... LastLast
Results 17,521 to 17,535 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Work was busy but the time flew. A soak in tub fr back is in need. . Stretched already. Oing to watch closing ceremonies. Dd leaves for Vegas in a.m. ...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Work was busy but the time flew. A soak in tub fr back is in need. . Stretched already. Oing to watch closing ceremonies. Dd leaves for Vegas in a.m. For the week. DH & I are 95 days to ur WDW trip!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    nicholas said

you started it :P
    Oh i see. LOL.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

How about the US women. Thay did really good. Better then the men.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    No peace for the wicked though - laundry to sort!

TTFN
    Please come teach my DH how to do laundry. He puts everything he can smash into the machine, in and turns it on. OY!!
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Random Thoughts for Today:
    1. There is a generational divide between people who remember when calling someone a "Commie" was a meaningful insult.
    2. Do you think Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and Jessica Rabbit might end up dating?
    3. I think French Poodles bark with a French accent
    I still consider it an insult, and I truly understand the horror.
    No, they will not.
    I try not to see or think about French poodles, or poodles period. Ick.

***Was super bummed that we only saw two Oswald anythings at WDW, one was a super expensive figure on a wooden stand at Art of Disney, DHS, the other was a smaller and still quite expensive version.**Since Dd mastered the Epic Mickey, she was hoping for an Oswald Pin and Button, at least.

Not fully loving this closing ceremony. And where has Elton John been?? Is he out of favor because he was so close to Diana?

I just always expect him at anything British cause he is fabulous and magical.

Speaking of shows-I do NOT like the new one at the Castle. The Magic, The Memories and You. Did not like it at all. Probably cause 11,000 children were screaming that they did not see themselves. And that means a whole bunch of grumpy parents trying to explain. Ugh, plus replaying it after the fireworks seemed weird. Parade, break, music, break, MMY, break, Fireworks, break, break, MMY.

Was not feeling it at all. Seemed a bit of a cop out or cost saver. Not too impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNevI12Mu6A

But that is JUST my opinion. Others may love it.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

So far behind..........

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Random Thoughts:
    1. Icecream is better than frozen yogurt
    2. I make a point of having tomato soup with a toasted cheese sandwich for lunch a few times year
    3. On the day I got married my father told me "when you're married you can be right or can be happy, you can't be both. Choose happy" I did.
    I scream for Ice Cream, tomato soup and grilled cheese rock and your father, a wise man.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I LOVE that resort. LOVE it. Love it so much I got my FIL to book him and the MIL, and a couple from their posse to book it for October. 6 nights and 7 days.

The food there is really, really good. And it was lovely to wake up in the morning and have the river right there.
    I like both FC and POR but really like POR better along with their food court.

We saw TONS of groups being walked thru various parks on their training, dressed up, stopping to learn about different areas. I felt bad for the gals wearing high heels out there, but they all looked excited.
    My son has a pair of dress shoes that were well over $200, very comfy. He did the MK in them, wasn't amused.

Chocolate Mousse cake at Epcot, stands out as super fabulous.

The Beef Po'Boy at the POFQ resort court was SO amazing. But we were on the quick service plan-because we could not get decent ressies anywhere (HIGH attendance due to Olympics?). So mostly all fast service. Casey's was awesome-the fries, omgosh the fries.
    I had the chocolate mousse cake at Seasons, yummy.

While I was gone, DH ripped our bathroom apart. His idea was to partly remodel it, while I was gone as an anniversary present. He did not realize one wall was holding up part of the celing so he had to frame up and sheet rock that spot.

Overall, it looks really good, just needs a better paint color, the one he selected looks like 80's Cover Girl foundation too pinkish and weird.
    That sentence gave me heart-failure for you.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Your trip sounds like so much fun. I love flavor popcorn. I try to make it at home but the flavor is on the same as it was when I was a little girl. I love sweet & salty too! Slurp!
    This place makes their popcorn and tops them right there about every half hour. So when they bag it in the wax paper gallon bag, it is still warm and gooy.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

I very much liked my leftovers tonight. Yesterday, I made baked mesquite chicken, white peas, corn muffins and rice. Today, I had nice leftovers. yum.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    So far behind..........

I scream for Ice Cream, tomato soup and grilled cheese rock and your father, a wise man.

I like both FC and POR but really like POR better along with their food court.

My son has a pair of dress shoes that were well over $200, very comfy. He did the MK in them, wasn't amused.

I had the chocolate mousse cake at Seasons, yummy.

I need to find a recipe. I CAN make that one. maybe not the tweel, but the cake and mousse.

That sentence gave me heart-failure for you.

LOL, well, you know my world is what it is. I give him an A for effort and a D for completion. He tries, but he just cannot finish a task.

I suspect he will try to get out of painting, or make a mess of it, but I refuse. I did not ask him to remodel, so he is on his own with that. I did pick a really good color. he just has to do the work.

This place makes their popcorn and tops them right there about every half hour. So when they bag it in the wax paper gallon bag, it is still warm and gooy.
    Yum.

Speaking of shows-I do NOT like the new one at the Castle. The Magic, The Memories and You. Did not like it at all. Probably cause 11,000 children were screaming that they did not see themselves. And that means a whole bunch of grumpy parents trying to explain. Ugh, plus replaying it after the fireworks seemed weird. Parade, break, music, break, MMY, break, Fireworks, break, break, MMY.

Was not feeling it at all. Seemed a bit of a cop out or cost saver. Not too impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNevI12Mu6A

But that is JUST my opinion. Others may love it.
    Oddly I really enjoyed Memories, Magic and You. I was impressed and didn't think I would like it. It is very difficult to get a spot to see it well though. Disney has put up way too many tabled, reserved areas that it is difficult to find a vantage spot and guests that do not have reserved spots ,all evening are bringing Main St. to a grinding halt for hours on end with the back to back shows. I agree it was an economical move on Disney's part.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

The mainstreet SMASH up, was a nightmare. Worse, we got our spots very early, where the CM told us to get and just 10 minutes til show time ALL kinds of people piled in front of us and blocked DD's camera shots, shoved us backward and made it miserable.

One guy was SO angry that he could not even push his stroller through to Main, so he grabbed all of his stuff off and left it there, he cussed all the while trying to get his wife and kids headed in the correct direction.

Even worse, once again, non customers of Casey's were taking all of the tables and walls around the area, so there was no where to sit with food to eat it. Wish Disney would move the non eaters out of the table areas.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Woo hoo happy 22nd birthday. Well let's just say your 22.
    I'd rather be 28, thanks.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Happy Birthday Sera!

28 was a great year for me, hope it is for you!