Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1273 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 27377311731223126312711272127312741275128313231373 ... LastLast
Results 19,081 to 19,095 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by ThatGuyFromMD I lasted 22 seconds and I had to close the video... It'll be lucky to make it in a 100 theaters worldwide, probably just direct to ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyFromMD View Post
    I lasted 22 seconds and I had to close the video... It'll be lucky to make it in a 100 theaters worldwide, probably just direct to dvd, and after a week the idea of a christmas story 2 will go away when nobody buys it.. Sometimes I really hate hollywood

I generally hate Hollywood. They have not had an original or decent idea in years and years. Plus, they have no values, represent no values, and make all forms of media all about how valueless they are. ICK.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

I'm not trying to be a huge downer or anything, but this site is going to die if these spammers keep it up.. I'm serious, I want to help and keep the site alive, I'll step up and donate my time
    I PM'd Lou, haven't heard back. We are all trying to get traffic up, but hard to do with spambots hitting like Buzz lasers.

It won't grow....
    And a fair number of formerly active members have already bailed. It needs to be fixed, but what can any of us do?

TLC has 2 excellent 9-11 specials on right now. One on the community hospital that was not part of a Mass casualty plan for NY at that time, but they were the total heroes that day. And one on 2 men that helped get 77 people out sacrificing themselves in the process of saving so many others.The ones they helped, helped others on the way down, so it was a huge number overall.
    Last edited by Keasmom; 09-08-2012 at 10:58 PM.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    TLC
    And one on 2 men that helped get hundreds of people out sacrificing themselves in the process of saving so many others.
    I saw that one! I'm so in to 9/11 i have seen all the news cats on youtube and all show about the inside.

My teams are some good and some bad today.

TAMU, welcome to the SEC. Their first half was stellar, second half was horrid, but they really held their own.

Auburn, did about what I expected given that the coaching staff is mostly all new, and many players are only second year.

ULM beating Arkansas was perfect. I loathe Arkansas.

Still waiting on Georgia-Mizzou I like Mizzou, just not sure about that game.

I PM'd Lou, haven't heard back. We are all trying to get traffic up, but hard to do with spambots hitting like Buzz lasers.
    It seems like the mods don't get back to me. I mean it's not like i ask odd questions i don't know. Tell me if he get's back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I saw that one! I'm so in to 9/11 i have seen all the news cats on youtube and all show about the inside.
    Yep, me too. I have videos and books as well. It is part of the overall movie reel that creates the mental visual of our lives. I can remember that morning with a startling clarity, detail by detail. And my daughter was just past 1, and I wondered WHY on earth I had brought a child into this world.

She has since proven why repeatedly, cause she is like Super Kid. Smart, funny, pretty (heading for gorgeous) and very well mannered.

No, just no. Period. No way, no how, NO.

That is just vile, wrong and creepy.
    Oh my god i guess i have to see this.

It seems like the mods don't get back to me. I mean it's not like i ask odd questions i don't know. Tell me if he get's back to you.
    I don't really expect him to, it would shock me if he did. Brian is about the only one he gets back to cause they are buddies.

But it would seem like the site needs a bit of attention, to keep it at the top of the heap. Or maybe not, maybe the next incarnation (4 since I have been here, including a total name change) will not even include discussion boards, and off we will all go to one of those other places.

Yep, me too. I have videos and books as well. It is part of the overall movie reel that creates the mental visual of our lives. I can remember that morning with a startling clarity, detail by detail. And my daughter was just past 1, and I wondered WHY on earth I had brought a child into this world.

She has since proven why repeatedly, cause she is like Super Kid. Smart, funny, pretty (heading for gorgeous) and very well mannered.
    I was one too. But there was one story about this guy that was on the sairs just sitting there because he was too tired to move. And a nice man that diden't know him and he came and sat with him and helped him up... But they could not make it out. But hey i HAVE to meet your daughter.

I really need Mizzou to win this one. Like, seriously, Mizzou has to win to avoid some arrogant Georgia junk tomorrow. Too bad no one has knocked alabama down yet, but they have only played cream puff teams so far.

'
    As nasty as this is, I cannot wait til all their dirty laundry catches up, they deserve it more than most of the schools who have received sanctions.

USC was mild compared to the stuff we hear about up there.

Hey Kmom happy 19,000th post!

I was one too. But there was one story about this guy that was on the sairs just sitting there because he was too tired to move. And a nice man that diden't know him and he came and sat with him and helped him up... But they could not make it out. But hey i HAVE to meet your daughter.
    There are so many amazing miracle stories on 9-11 that it would take hours to cover all of them, and I would watch every second of them.

LOL, my daughter thinks boys are disgusting slimewads, who tell fibs to girls and have nasty habits. She just isn't into all that boy-girl stuff, she is focused on getting good grades, and designing jewelry (she makes gorgeous earrings for me. She likes to read, and study the ocean-anything about the ocean. But boys-pffftttt!!!! She could care less.

There are so many amazing miracle stories on 9-11 that it would take hours to cover all of them, and I would watch every second of them.

LOL, my daughter thinks boys are disgusting slimewads, who tell fibs to girls and have nasty habits. She just isn't into all that boy-girl stuff, she is focused on getting good grades, and designing jewelry (she makes gorgeous earrings for me. She likes to read, and study the ocean-anything about the ocean. But boys-pffftttt!!!! She could care less.
    Well none has said i'm a "slimewad." She sounde nice plus most doys i meet i think are bad to girls and disrespectful to them. But did you here about the guy that was on the same flor that the 2and plan hit. That's the best.