Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1283 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 28378311831233127312811282128312841285129313331383 ... LastLast
Results 19,231 to 19,245 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by tiggerguy seemed a little better...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    seemed a little better
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Our town did the same things with the garbage cans last year. No more using your own, have to use the ginormous ones they gave us. The ones that they gave us for recyclables are enormous bright yellow eyesores. Street looks so goofy on trash day.
    I'm pretty sure ours will be green and the other one blue. Neighboring community has yellow. Ouch.

Maid of Honor speech- done. I wasn't looking forward to it, but it went quickly once I got started. Easy to write when you are speaking from the heart about someone. I avoided being sentimental...tired of hearing the same thing at every wedding reception, so I went a different route and it turned out quirky which I am happy with.
    And you're young can you imagine how we feel a generation older? I like quirky and original.

Orientation at the zoo is Wednesday, so hopefully I will get a steady schedule from them after that.
    How long of a commute will it be?

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    Things are good. We just moved back to the midwest and are trying to settle again. (Last move I think! lol) DH got a new job and we have our son who is just a ball of fun.
    Welcome back to Gods Country, corn, cows and soy beans. We've missed ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    . They "give" you one can and if you need more you have to buy them, but the cans stay with the address they were "given" to. The cans cost about $200. for you to never own it. LOL. Cities are getting silly.
    Ours belong to the garbage haulers. If they break or are stolen they replace. For now anyhow.

That and chat and multi-quote back would be pretty nice. Maybe everyone should PM a certain person, see if it helps.
    I remember Lou saying he didn't have much time to respond to PMs and he doesn't post much on the forums. Likely he is aware.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Left TDS early 'cause the SM's conference call was cancelled, so I've got a little time before my 6-close at bore central.
    Which is a fine by me, 'cause I drew on the computer 'til midnight-ish and then was back at it again at 7a. Got everything finished on time and sent and all was great , but I can use the downtime even if it's only a coupla' hours.

If you need company, my husband has been at work since 630am and it is 1030pm and will be there likely another hour and back at 630am. Joy Joy

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    How funny, this a.m. I woke up today Chip was laying between DH & I on his back with his head next to mine.
    It is funny when our Pup burrows in between us at night, although the other night I had about six inches. If he stays all night, in the morning he rolls on his back and stretches all four paws up and then front legs over his head and rear legs flat out past his tail. Funny routine

Pretty amazing thing, a nap.
    I don't think I've had a nap in almost a year.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    When bf neighbor moved out they left a huge trash pile..... The new owner got the violation.... Crazy. Why can't it just be easy!
    The new owners can deduct those violations from the money held in escrow.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Well he was my bads brother and saved his life when he was little. So with out him i would not be here.

Oh wow. Then this must be especially difficult for your dad. Have not heard that story.

I like you Gabe because you are always funny and you know the right thing to do thank you for your post.
    Well thank you. Just old enough to have lived through a lot of things already. Experienced I call it.

And I got this emailed to me today from the SIL I get along with.....They are very devout and sit in church every Sunday.*

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

Twenty angels are in your world. Ten of them are sleeping, nine are playing, one is reading this message. Please read.... not joking.....God has seen you struggling with something. God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God, send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two BIG things tonight in your favor. If you believe in God, drop everything and pass it on. Tomorrow will be the best day ever. Send this to ten friends, including me, if I don't get it back, I guess I'm not one of them. As soon as you get five replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you.

Seriously, I wonder what the Lord Above thinks about people who write this stuff and pretend they have a direct pipeline to the Almighty.

*Note: Not intended as communicating religion just an insight on my DH's family. Makes ya all want to attend this wedding with my family this weekend right?

Tonight's lets try and scare the kageebers out of you health news:

Men who have smoked marijuana are far more likely to have cancer of...man land parts and when cancer does occur it is much more difficult to get under control or fails ever to get under control. OK, now if that is true how come so many male children of the 60's are still alive? Oytothevey.

And the DH is home.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    [B]

Well thank you. Just old enough to have lived through a lot of things already. Experienced I call it.
    If you were really old you would not be cool so your not old. And i thought that my dad would be feeling bad but not too much. (PS. It's not like he diden't like him by the way)

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Welcome back to Gods Country, corn, cows and soy beans. We've missed ya.

If you need company, my husband has been at work since 630am and it is 1030pm and will be there likely another hour and back at 630am. Joy Joy

I don't think I've had a nap in almost a year.
    You mean Gods Country stretches all the way up from Texas to there?

We are all from that generation that works our tails off no matter what, but my fun is always havin' to re-gear myself for each very different gig, many times in the same day. I would gladly bust my buns at just one gig ALL day long compared to what I'm doin' now. Like I've said before, your DH and myself need to down some beers together one day at WDW.

And, I'm pretty sure you've had, at least, one nap over the last year...!
    Last edited by mickeytoo; 09-11-2012 at 01:44 AM.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

And I got this emailed to me today from the SIL I get along with.....They are very devout and sit in church every Sunday.*

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26

Twenty angels are in your world. Ten of them are sleeping, nine are playing, one is reading this message. Please read.... not joking.....God has seen you struggling with something. God says it's over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God, send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two BIG things tonight in your favor. If you believe in God, drop everything and pass it on. Tomorrow will be the best day ever. Send this to ten friends, including me, if I don't get it back, I guess I'm not one of them. As soon as you get five replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you.

Seriously, I wonder what the Lord Above thinks about people who write this stuff and pretend they have a direct pipeline to the Almighty.

*Note: Not intended as communicating religion just an insight on my DH's family. Makes ya all want to attend this wedding with my family this weekend right?
    You are so right about this. They think that they know everything about god and how it all works. And the only reson i would come to the wedding is because you would be there.

Men who have smoked marijuana are far more likely to have cancer of...man land parts and when cancer does occur it is much more difficult to get under control or fails ever to get under control. OK, now if that is true how come so many male children of the 60's are still alive? Oytothevey.
    Probably, 'cause they were "Baby Boomers"... sooo many more of them in the first place.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

@Kmom. You know how i said that i have watched all the news casts of 9 11, Well i even have a best to the worst list. I know what your thinking i have too much time on me.
    9/11 News Coverage from Best to Worst:
    1.ABC
    2.FOX
    3.CNN
    4.NBC
    5.CBS
    6.BBC

wow i'm tired...sorry rich...but i still have my, although slightly twisted, sense of humor.
    g'night all...!
    ~ you know who

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

I think they are full of parrot droppings sometimes. If it makes cancer, how about WHY do we then give cancer people pot to smoke to feel better? Seems counter productive there. Hmmmmmm,
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

@Kmom. You know how i said that i have watched all the news casts of 9 11, Well i even have a best to the worst list. I know what your thinking i have too much time on me.
    9/11 News Coverage from Best to Worst:
    1.ABC
    2.FOX
    3.CNN
    4.NBC
    5.CBS

6.BBC
    That is a good list. I was watching NBC when it started, switched to Fox because a certain newscaster female was giggling, and making jokes until plane 2. ER!!! Anyone not realizing straight out there was a problem-not watching.

BBC coverage was spotty, but it wasn't happening there. I agree CBS was the worst, domestically, and has been not so good on anniversary coverage.

BBC is great for our other news stories though, I often check them and Canadian Free PRess when I need truth without opinion.

September 11. 11 year anniversary.

May all of our troops be safe, may today be peaceful and may all of the families have found some peace this far past the tragedy.