Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1355 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 35585512551305134513531354135513561357136514051455 ... LastLast
Results 20,311 to 20,325 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; P&PD!! Feel better and remember that the bullies only try making others unhappy because they are unhappy themselves. Exactly, but they can make folks pretty miserable for a while. Surprisingly, ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

P&PD!! Feel better and remember that the bullies only try making others unhappy because they are unhappy themselves.

Exactly, but they can make folks pretty miserable for a while.

Surprisingly, I've never once witnessed the monorail down, even having lived down there for six months last year. Usually have pretty good luck with Space too. Splash undeniably needs help though.

I can remember Space being down, never seen Splash down, however, it seriously needs a major rehab.

That is great, my MIL started paying a yard service to do all the weeding, pruning, grass, etc and her health is suffering for it.
    My grandpa will be 75 this year and is just now slowing down a bit, but still tackles pretty much everything on his own. He's out and about every day and still goes to the gym to work out and lift weights. He's the greatest.

My FIL is nearly 85 and he is very active, does Total Gym 5 days a week, walks 3 miles a day, and does all the housework. MIL is used to having a maid, and has decided she doesn't like getting her hair messy with sweat, so she just doesn't.

That sounds like a super nice relief. Happy for you and your DD.

Huge, huge relief.

Originally Posted by trickster

I've sorted all the menu choices for my 40th meal next Saturday at a local restaurant. There'll be 25 of us dining... So looking forward to it!
    That sounds like a lot of fun.

Yes, it does sound pretty awesome.

Cinnamon rolls sounds really, really fantastic right now. Never heard of the orange ones though.

They were great, but the guys didn't even try to orange. More for me.

Super glad your internship is working out so well, and sounds very fun.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Well, I just copied the whole post and edited, but left huge gaps. Hmmm.

Sure miss multiquote.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Okay i have a big job to do outside... I have to paint the roses red.Alice In Wonderland - Painting The Roses Red - YouTube Some unbirthday.
    And then my mom wanted to play Croquet and my dad said rule 22 mom always win Croquet. So there i I had to paint the roses red and just therw a game of Croquet so it was a really bad unbirthday. LOL you can't make this stuff op guys.

Oooh look there i am like 30 min ago running the bases WOOHOO!

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

wow, came to catch up on here, but it looks like noone posted all day. I need to go work on some more internship apps- hopefully with check in after that and there will be some traffic here.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Lion King on ABC Family tonight if anybody needs a Disney movie fix Aladdin was last night.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Razzi is offline B-Ticket Holder

Saw Jeff Dunham live today, didn't really know much about him other than he was a ventriloquist, but a friend had an extra ticket,he was surprisingly funny!
    Keasmom likes this.
    Don't frown because it's over, Smile because it happened.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    the new show elementary looks good
    If you want a good Sherlock show...watch BBC's show called Sherlock... it is so great. I am not a fan of Elementary mostly because they made Watson a girl. I mean who does that.

Haha I love this

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Boy, if they really do find Jimmy Hoffa I'm going to be stunned.
    Was it him??

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Students protest the new lunch menu/calorie limit.

We Are Hungry - YouTube
    I love this video... My mom (who is a lunch lady at my school) boss sent this to all upper staff at my school. They all found it funny

What are you being bullied over? And why has the school not stopped it?
    Over: I have a leadership position in band. Anyways this girl and her group have been trash talking me because I guess I do not know do what I tell my section and that I am not fit for a leader and what not. She also would yell at me because I can not march like a normal person due to my cast. Pretty much for everything they trash talk me for. Its all verbal and bull.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    McKayla-thinking of you. Did it work out?
    The assistant band director (the one I complain about all the time here) found out and yelled at her. She told her that if this happens one more time she is getting kicked out. Then this girl came up and apologized and then sent me a four page text about how she does not realize she is being mean and blah blah blah ( a bunch of bull if you ask me). Also the band directors toke her higher leadership position away from her and gave it to me
    Keasmom likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Had an extremely busy weekend.
    Friday: I went to school (had an extremely better day then Thursday), came home, baked muffins for my section (for saturday) then went to a football game. We won 38-0. The issue is I did not see a minute of the game ( our percussion instructor made where all percussion had to be on the stands so I looked at a bass drum head the whole night and there was no where to move) and the stadium smelled like poop because there was a sewage planet right next door and oh man it smelled bad. We did not get home till like midnight from that

Saturday: We had to be at the band room at 645 AM ( that is why I made muffins). Once there we got ready and was off for a football game at Kent State... to see how tired I was... I got on the bus and fall asleep before we left the school ( We were on the bus for like 5 minutes before we left). After a nice 45 minute nap, we got to Kent to practice, have lunch with the Kent game and watch the first half of the game. Then we performed half time which was great ( we performed in front of 22000 people!!). It was so great and my mom and dad got to sit in the loge with some famous Kent people and Usama Young ( he plays on the Browns) and he was talking about how he was impressed that there was a girl marching with a broken leg... thats was me. After the football game (Kent won 45 to 43) We were off to dinner and a competition. Dinner was a mess but that is what happens when you take 135 kids to McDonalds. We did really good at the competition. We finally qualified so that is great. After all this I spend the night at my friends house.

Now on to today: I woke up, went to church ( at the Progressive Stadium). Then stayed for the Indians game. Finally the Tribe won 13-4 (against KC).

So there have been my last couple of days.
    Keasmom likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Okay so it has come down to this. 1. Gabe is in a better place. 2. She dosen't like us anymore. or three her computer is broken.
    Keasmom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    wow, came to catch up on here, but it looks like noone posted all day. I need to go work on some more internship apps- hopefully with check in after that and there will be some traffic here.
    Hope that works out, busy here with a family lunch and some things here at home. We have limited tim eoff, so....gotta get stuff done while we can.

Okay so it has come down to this. 1. Gabe is in a better place. 2. She dosen't like us anymore. or three her computer is broken.

Or, she is taking a short break, as we have all done.

She has a family situation that needs here attention right now.

Not sure about computers-maybe she is busy and taking a break.
    nicholas likes this.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

And Prayers. Dad will be operated on tomorrow (morning hopefully) complication of shingles.

Tootles.
    Keasmom likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Or, she is taking a short break, as we have all done.

She has a family situation that needs here attention right now.

Not sure about computers-maybe she is busy and taking a break.
    Umm or that... i guess... maybe... I don't think so.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Hello, hello, hello!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."