Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1364 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 36486412641314135413621363136413651366137414141464 ... LastLast
Results 20,446 to 20,460 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by firemedic Morning all!! Well, this is the second day of our shift. So far, it's been peaceful. Yeah Chris, I take I-10 from outside of New Orleans ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    Morning all!! Well, this is the second day of our shift. So far, it's been peaceful. Yeah Chris, I take I-10 from outside of New Orleans all the way to I-75. My mapping deal says to take Hwy 91 all the way in. That route takes 13.5 hrs. I'm looking for shorter routes as we speak. I'll check out the one you were taking about.

From I-75: Follow I-75 South to the Florida Turnpike (toll). To get to the Walt Disney World Resort, Kissimmee, I-4 West, or the Main Gate areas, you can now take a new highway, Florida 429 (also a toll road) that meets the Turnpike just North of Orlando and heads South, down the West side of Walt Disney World, to I-4, with exits for Walt Disney World and US 192.

This is the one I use, and I get to 4 from the toll road. Wildwood is the city the toll is near.

P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Actually, we (just DW and myself, anyway) were hopin' to get back down to WDW for my 50th on the 20th of this month, but just couldn't quite swing it.
    But hey, there's always my 51st b-day after, hopefully, another trip down this coming summer...!
    I wanted to go back for Thanksgiving or Christmas, but we haven't sold this place yet. As soon as we do, I am booking at least 10 days. At least 10.

Thanks for the heads up on the cops and speed limits. I normally do about 5mph over, so I'll watch that.
    Not a problem on the warning, no one needs a ticket and there were a LOT of cars pulled over especially by the undecover cars. Wow, one of them was an older Ford Mustang that looked like a beater, but it was a retrofitted cop car. Of course, you might get the professional courtesy pass.

I have been reading debate tweets, so funny.
    I didn't watch the debate though. Had enough to do without that.

Wishing I could have a plate of the oak grilled Chicken and fried rice from Sunshine Seasons right now.

Follow that up with a Chocolate Mousses cake, YUM.

Ok, not gonna post alone.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Hi nicolas, sorry I bailed, I was tired. Yesterday was a long day.
    It's okay i have that kind of day too every now and again.
    Last edited by nicholas; 10-04-2012 at 05:08 PM.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

That feild at the top is DCA.
    Last edited by nicholas; 10-04-2012 at 06:55 PM.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Man, I keep missing everyone. maybe I'll catch up sooner or later.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Congrats on the upcoming trip Capn' J! Hope it's a BLAST!!!

We were down there for a week in July and it was off-the-charts Magical!
    There were 13 of us ( myself, DW, our 3 kiddos, another family of 5, 2 BFF's and oldest DD's BF - now finance' 'cause he proposed to her in front of the Castle on her 21st b-day!) and we stayed in 2 family suites at Art of Animation. Such a cool new value resort. Crazy-good food court, great pool, over-the-top silly-fun theming, etc.

How long are y'all down for?
    Where are y'all stayin'?

Again, congrats on the trip!
    We're going down for Thanksgiving again. Staying 7 days at the Coronado springs. Always wanted to stay there, but it was never available.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Hello all! I know I am missing in action. We are very busy with winterizing the house. DH wasn't well going for testing later this month. He is better now. DD was not well, different from DH. But she is feeling better. Both are on different food diets. So my life is crazy, with work, both of my loved ones & then my little loved one. Not enough computer time at all. I hope you all understand. I will try to stop by but with the trip coming up in 42 days. Plus house sitting for my BF that is doing a tone of Disney traveling my life is none computer friendly. Next week is a ton of family gatherings so super busy. I Love you all. I am on FB & Twitter look for me there! I will stop by to read buy may not be able to keep up with posting. Hugs!
    Hope you get a break soon, hang in there!

The kids have no idea that we're going, so I hope I can keep it a secret until we pass under the big Disney sign. We'll see how that plan goes.
    That is super, super exciting. Happy for you and hope the secret works out as planned.

Debate sounds like ti was interesting, I was at church, then preparing a costume. Didn't watch, probably should have, but I am not giving up Wednesday church. DD loves youth group on Wednesday, I love how deep the teaching is on Wednesday.
    I watched the whole debate- made me feel like a real grown up, lol.

Not a problem on the warning, no one needs a ticket and there were a LOT of cars pulled over especially by the undecover cars. Wow, one of them was an older Ford Mustang that looked like a beater, but it was a retrofitted cop car. Of course, you might get the professional courtesy pass.
    On my way home from Indianapolis a few weeks ago, I spotted a few cars that had been pulled over by cops driving in undercover Dodge Rams. Never seen that before, weird to see cops driving trucks. Sneaky.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Thanks!!! I'm very excited about it!! Dw is planning to record the reaction when it happens. I hope it all works.

Walt Disney

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

It's my Friday, woohoo!

Minnesota Zoo's dolphins settling into new homes - TwinCities.com

This isn't a very great article, but it sums up my day yesterday at work. I got to be a part of my first dolphin transport, as we got a new dolphin friend yesterday, Allie. Super cool. She did extremely well and has settled in very nicely, already making friends with two of our other girls (they are the ones shown in the photo with her in the article...Tapeko is the one with her mouth open, her daughter Allison is on the left, and our new Allie is beneath Tapeko). She will hopefully be introduced to the rest of the group soon (we have four other dolphins). Glad I got to experience that.

In two weeks I will get to take on some more responsibilities and will start with training our harbor seals, followed by sea lions, and then the dolphins. Fun, fun stuff.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

[QUOTE=Thumper10;1021079]Hope you get a break soon, hang in there!

That is super, super exciting. Happy for you and hope the secret works out as planned.

I watched the whole debate- made me feel like a real grown up, lol.

I didn't. Cause I had stuff to get done. LOL, I watched the after coverage. It was excellent. But then, i am not shy about my love of my guys. Was happy to see it go so well last night. We say, Time for some R and R.

On my way home from Indianapolis a few weeks ago, I spotted a few cars that had been pulled over by cops driving in undercover Dodge Rams. Never seen that before, weird to see cops driving trucks. Sneaky.[/QUOTE

Our area has a used car dealership that allows the police to use anything on their lot. So, we have seen older S10 pickups, Grand Ams. Corollas, Hyundai's, Cadillac DeVilles, and anything on between. They just pop some lights in them and a computer terminal, bang, instant police car. Interstate highway troopers are using that trick as well, especially since the courts said it was not "laying in wait" and beinf sneaky is allowed.

I noticed coverage from the toll exit all the way to Tallahassee, so on 75 both directions and on 10, coming back.

Hope DD got a good grade on her Greek Goddess report. Costume was super cute. I cannot believe some parents just bought Halloween costumes-that is nearly cheating.