Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1381 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 38188112811331137113791380138113821383139114311481 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,715 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Nicholas and Chris are my #1 'likers'! Thanks...
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Nicholas and Chris are my #1 'likers'! Thanks
    nicholas likes this.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

I love this I got too!...
    nicholas likes this.
    Rich

Probably no point bumping the game threads up as I only seem to bump them up for myself!
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    I can't believe we've had our 2013 WDW trip booked 6 months already!... That's a 1/3 of the time passed pretty quickly. I just hope the next twelve months go the same way!

Quoting my own post, I know , but who might be in WDW next year from October 26th through November 16th?...
    Rich

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quoting my own post, I know , but who might be in WDW next year from October 26th through November 16th?...
    I may be... Depends if I get accepted to University of Central Florida
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Unfortunately it isn't a lot different in any area of high school. 15-18 year olds, too many levels of maturity in that span of age. Even when you look at each individual age, the maturity levels varies so much. We saw the same thing on their swim teams, all over the place on what it meant to be a team. About the only time we saw unity was when they were singing we are the champions,then shortly after they were fighting over bus seats. Oy. I didn't miss high school and neither did my kids.
    Wow. We are the only "team" that is having this issue.

Most of our sport couches are brand new to our school. They have all made threats of if we hear you started fights (With teammate or classmates), was disrespectful to staff or classmates, or broke any school rule.. you sit out one event...it if happens 3 times you are off the team.

I really wish my band directors would do that but no that is considered hazing in there minds.

Like as a senior class we brought up maybe if somebody gets called out more then one in class for doing something bad they will have to run a lap or a wall sit or 10 push ups/sit ups... Not that harssh... we have teacher that makes us do that in class if we are doing something wrong. So we toke the idea to the directors... after taken it to our principle to make sure we can do it and it is not hazing... the principle said it was not hazing... brought it up with many different teachers to see if they would do it in there class all said yes... finally we brought it up to the two band teachers and they said it was hazing.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    How about: Why Can't we be friends?
    Thats a good one... totally did not think of that. Thanks
    Mckayla

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Day off!

I planned on sleeping in, but was up and moving by 6:30. Have been getting up at 4:30 for work so I guess technically that was sleeping in a bit. Oy.

Caught up on errands and some more internship apps, and now having some movie time and doing some baking. I'm in a baking mood today. Just did some strawberry yogurt covered pretzels, next will be some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Sister gets to go to new Fantasyland on the 23rd of this month I believe. Exciting.
    trickster likes this.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Hope everyone has a happy Friday and a nice weekend!

Tomorrow my dad's whole side of the family is going to the zoo with the free passes I was given for working there. I'm excited to show them all my new animal friends
    trickster likes this.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Nicholas and Chris are my #1 'likers'! Thanks
    What can i say your likeable!
    trickster likes this.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Carmina Burana: O Fortune
    Let's say you do dance to that at your wedding, if you have someone to take a video of it I see a youtube hit!

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Evening all! Arrived at the in-laws late last night. Spent the day taking care of funeral stuff. Family and friends will start arriving this evening and tomorrow. The funeral is Sunday and the burial is Monday. Here's the obituary if anyone is interested:

Friday, October 12, 2012

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Howdy gang!

Had an awesome annual performance review from my TDS Mgr. today. When we first sat down I, of course, had to bring up the fact that my old firm wanted to bring me in for more hours. She said she knew that this would eventually happen, but also said that she would work with me in any way possible. At least now I can drop the life-draining bs and do 2 things that I'm very passionate about. Feeling very blessed about that. It's been a long haul, but I'll do everything I can to never let taking care of my family in the way they should be slip away again.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

OK, gotta' run down to the tailor at the other end of the mall for a bit to pic up some shirts. Our guy is only in on the weekends.
    Be back in a bit...
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who