Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1397 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 39789712971347138713951396139713981399140714471497 ... LastLast
Results 20,941 to 20,955 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; I had a great work week. Finally able to start the training process, so I have one animal that I am allowed to work now, instead of just being the ...
    Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Re: The RT Thread Part V

I had a great work week. Finally able to start the training process, so I have one animal that I am allowed to work now, instead of just being the helper for the full-time trainers. Her name is Banda and she is just the cutest most lovable harbor seal. Love her.

I also learned this week that we have three animals that know how to paint! Banda is one of them, and we also have a sea lion and dolphin that know how. SO cool and they doing enjoy it.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Just baked some chocolate chip cookies, delish.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Steve- happy that things are turning around for you, hope it keeps up.

Chris- praying you can get your shop sold quick.

Gae- good luck with the dissertation!

Mckayla and Gabe- hoping your feet/legs heal up quickly.

Nicholas- have fun with your trip! You've been quite the traveler lately.

Rich- glad you get to stay with the company you want to for now!
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

Pup turned one last week. Can't believe she is already that old. Mom spoiled her with treats like she was her child having a first birthday party.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    I have become hooked on ABC's Once Upon a Time. I'm not usually one to get into TV shows, but I decided to give this one a shot since I keep hearing so much talk about it. Been watching season one on Netflix.

We tried watching that, but too many pieces from too many fairy tales all at once got hard to keep up with, i wished they would have halfway "ended" one, and THEN entwined the next, last time we watched, it felt like someone had taken a scissor to a ball of yarn and cut halfway thru. Just too many loose bits all over that one.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    I had a great work week. Finally able to start the training process, so I have one animal that I am allowed to work now, instead of just being the helper for the full-time trainers. Her name is Banda and she is just the cutest most lovable harbor seal. Love her.

I also learned this week that we have three animals that know how to paint! Banda is one of them, and we also have a sea lion and dolphin that know how. SO cool and they doing enjoy it.

Glad you have super cute animals. Painting? Sounds beyond cool.

Thanks for the well wishes on selling. We have heard a lot of people are waiting til after the election to decide what to buy/not buy. So, hope someone has the guts to step up.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    It is a mind set. If you do decide to go to Florida don't let your mind play tricks on ya and you should be just fine. My son did better in the school farther from home. He was initially a little over an hour away. Did much better farther.

We parents can get sad, but we want the best for guys, that eases the letting go process. Often the parents do worse than the students.
    Yeah. My mom did bad when my brother went away so I know she will do like 20 times worse then brother with me because we are best friends.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Why the heck am i awake!?!? I slept for a little bit but IDK now. It's about 5:25AM OHIO time. So how are you?
    Oh hey I was awaken then... dumb school
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

On your phone? Time to get you some brand of e-reader tablet. So many college text books are available now that way and most will read to you.
    I am hoping to get one for either christmas or my birthday or a good deal on one on Black Friday but until then I have to settle with using ibook.
    Mckayla

Today we had Jeff Yalden come and talk to us at school. He was amazing.
    Mckayla

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Howdy gang!

Silly night at TDS last night. Power went out in the entire mall at around 5:45p. Sears was the only store open, 'cause we were told they have a backup generator.
    We folded/audited t-shirts, and talked about a ton of things under emergency lighting until about 7p, and then were finally contacted by the DM to close 'er down and head out.
    So, when we opened this morning (I called the mall to make sure the power was back on), we had to close the store and do the banking and paperwork from last night before opening it again directly thereafter.
    It sure was nutty, but it was kinda' fun to be tested like that and come through with flyin' colors. Despite several glitches and sveral phone calls that needed to be made, we opened on time with Magical smiles on our faces!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Got off from TDS at 2p and then went to get my hair cut.
    Chillin' at the casa for now 'til DW gets off work in a bit, and then my oldest younger brother and my SIL are takin' us out to dinner for my 50th b-day (which is actually tomorrow, for those of you who still haven't gotten me a gift...! ).
    Then, tomorrow.....yes, believe it or not, Ripley.....I have the ENTIRE day off!!!!!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I have not submitted my app yet. I have bit a busy with school.
    Yep, completely understand that. Hope you get a chance to submit it, soon.
    ~ you know who

Every day thousands
    of innocent plants
    are killed by vegetarians
    help end the violence
    Think Food. Eat Meat.

I'm definitely an if-it-tastes-good-eat-it-thank-you-Andrew-Zimmern kinda' guy.
    Lets EAT...!!!
    ~ you know who

And, HAH!
    Just as I finish watchin' Bourdain, up shows Zimmern on TTC...!
    ~ you know who