Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1417 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 41791713171367140714151416141714181419142714671517 ... LastLast
Results 21,241 to 21,255 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Totally random: This is a drive thru of part of the city I live in. My house is not too far from where he makes the left. How funny that ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Totally random:

This is a drive thru of part of the city I live in. My house is not too far from where he makes the left. How funny that the driver decided to drive out the most crowded area.

The road he starts on is actually a traffic circle that goes round the city. But he didn't cover the whol cirle, just a mile, then into the shopping area, Supercenter, Super Target, all of the new stores. from Mikata on was fields until 5 years ago.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Millions across East Coast brace for 'Superstorm' Sandy | Fox News

Latest from Fox, 60 million could be affected by the Frankenstorm. WOW.

Lots of interesting news, but some stuff you really have to dig for. I was trying to find details on the libya fiasco, and had to hit overseas news for information. Wow, where is our media?

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    We have homefield advantage for the playoffs. YAY!! We beat our crosstown rival Friday night, 30-16. At their field.

This is the team that had over 15 cramp time outs in our first game 5 years ago. Thye always have the help of the officials, still do. And they play dirty, really dirty. And we beat them at our field last year, by 1 point. They had put up a sihn in our endzone "Your house, Our Rules" which DH tore the "Y" off after we won. This year at theri field, they had a sign up that said, "Redemption". After we won, our students pounced on their field and did the chant. I will link a video from last year-so you can see how excited they all were.

Providence win over Houston Academy - YouTube

So it was super awesome to beat them in their house this year.
    I think I have seen that video before...

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

We did a white out for this one. Irony, their side all wore black shirts, so our side all wore white shirts. Funny though, several families at our school have kids in both schools. Some parents take turns as far as who sits on which side.

Can you tell the south loves football? Yeah.
    We did that until the old folks of our community complained about it being the racist.... I still do not understand that because we would do a white out one week then a black out the next... Now we do green outs (our main school color ) and a lot of Pink outs ( one of our teachers has breast cancer and one of the players moms has it also.) We played a school that does themed student section and when we played them the theme was "Nighty Night Knights". They all wore PJs and stuff.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

We have homefield advantage for the playoffs. YAY!! We beat our crosstown rival Friday night, 30-16. At their field.

This is the team that had over 15 cramp time outs in our first game 5 years ago. Thye always have the help of the officials, still do. And they play dirty, really dirty. And we beat them at our field last year, by 1 point. They had put up a sihn in our endzone "Your house, Our Rules" which DH tore the "Y" off after we won. This year at theri field, they had a sign up that said, "Redemption". After we won, our students pounced on their field and did the chant. I will link a video from last year-so you can see how excited they all were.

Providence win over Houston Academy - YouTube

So it was super awesome to beat them in their house this year.
    We were suppose to have homefeild advantage but we had really bad refs last week and called all these dumb calls on our team but the other team did like no wrong...One of the plays the other team had a total of 5 downs
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

31 days!! 31 days!! 31 days!!
    nicholas likes this.
    Mckayla

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Snack time! Crackers and peanut butter....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship Hammered by Hurricane Sandy | WDW Daily News

Scary story.

My sister is going on a cruise next week. Hope things are cleared up by then.
    nicholas likes this.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post

Scary story.

I saw the video, crazy stuff. I can't believe we are having hurricanes this late in the year.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

That is awesome. DD loved that movie and read the story online. She wants to be a marine biologist, but right now she is fascinated with narwals (sp). Cold climate whales.

That is an excellent facility and it is well supported in the gulf communities. Plus, living along that coast for a while, your whole family might want to move. The sugar white sands-mmmmm so pretty.
    Thanks. The more I think about it, the more excited I get. My whole family wants to move down to Florida eventually, probably when my sister is done with college. I'm sure they'll come visit me while I'm there- it'll be their first trip to Florida that isn't to Disney (unless they make a stop there also). We'll see how the Gulf wins them over...I'm sure they'll love it. Nate and I visited quite a few times on our CP and really enjoyed it.

If your DD is serious about being a marine biologist, I can't stress enough how super, super helpful it is for her to start learning early. I know she's young and her mind may still change a hundred more times, but I'm learning that facilities really go for people who have been involved with animals/conservation/volunteering of any sort from a young age. The best advice I can give is to start volunteering in any sort of conservation and animal efforts she can find, even if it is just the humane society. It goes A LOT further than you'd think, and gives you the edge over those who may be competing for the same spot as you.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Watching "The Boys". Can't believe I'll be on the Dream with Richard Sherman in a week!

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post

Scary story.

here is a video that was on CNN. com

Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship Hammered by Hurricane Sandy - CNN iReport
    nicholas likes this.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
    nicholas likes this.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
    You said it!