Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1438 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 43893813381388142814361437143814391440144814881538 ... LastLast
Results 21,556 to 21,570 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by fungus_01 Here's this year's scare video too: Halloween Scare Prank 2012 - YouTube LOL I liked that thanks!...
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    Here's this year's scare video too: Halloween Scare Prank 2012 - YouTube
    LOL I liked that thanks!

Too... Much... Rich... Too... Much... Kmom... Too... Much... Everything!

Well I went to the Dr today because my mom thinks that I don't eat enough, and i'm pretty boney. So anyway the Dr says I don't have any probloms I just don't have a big stomach, and I wont ever be fat or anything.
    trickster likes this.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I get surprised when we discus food..

For some reason I picture like a person who eats healthy stuff all the time....

Anyways that sounds good and so does the cabbage
    I used to be super thin and very healthy. But depression got me and I skipped healthy and working out and gain 20 pounds and eat pretty much whatever. Tonight is hamburger helper. Yum.

after years of staying at 100 to 110, a little more isn;t bad cause I am tall.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

mkcoughlan is offline D-Ticket Holder

Knee locked today for the second time this week during dance.....grr going to the docters tommorow, hope i can still do my sports....
    “What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”

"We allow no geniuses around our Studio."

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”

"Why be a governor or senator when you can be king of Disneyland?"

-Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Skip the superintendent. If you have a large percentage of parents that are against disolving the magnets schools bombard the board. Call them, write letters, flood email. If they want to keep their board seat and there is a good chunk of parents that state they will vote them out if this happens, you will get their attention.

But be focused. You can't be bouncing from, gyms, SE coordinators to magnets. If magnets is the focus stay on topic. Don't risk being labeled as hating everything, then there is no pleasing the parents in their eyes.

Agenda. Go online to your school district's policy manual. Under the BOE section there will be a topic under agendas and/or open meetings and address board procedures. It will outline how to address the board. Some have an area for audience participation, not on the agenda others require you to be on the agenda. The policy will state the formal procedure to be placed on the agenda with time frame and manner, like email, registered letter, telephone. If it is formal make sure you do it with a signed receipt, US mail or signed UPS, so they can't say they didn't receive the request.

And in this country, schools will always be segregated by incomes of given areas unless the funding source is changed nationwide. Even then it will likely become even more political than it is because there is no absolute way of determining what construction projects are more pressing than others, whos computers are actually failing more etc. As long as the majority of funds are generated locally to support and draw good teachers and buildings higher income level areas will rule quality of education.

Magnet: Their argument can be redistributing magnet students into existing public schools is financially sound. Less administrators, less buildings out of the operation and maintenance fund. Less capital outlay for books, tech and activities/sports. They can make the argument that it is fiscally responsible for board to consolidate the schools by raising the student to dollars available ratio. Do your homework. Find out how much it costs to operate those magnets for both education and operation of buildings. Also find out if there is adequate space for all the students of magnets to merge into the existing public buildings or if they will need to expanding the existing schools with additions. How many new hires if they close magnets. Me < I strongly support closing all three of our current schools and building one new mega school. (we are not that mega, we are considered a small school district). The funds we would save in duplicate administrators, custodians, operation, duplicate purchases would be responsible immediately. Now Capital wise, it is a major outlay and would take years to hit the break even point.

Okay, we are doing some of that. Will work on getting info for the rest.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I used to be super thin and very healthy. But depression got me and I skipped healthy and working out and gain 20 pounds and eat pretty much whatever. Tonight is hamburger helper. Yum.

after years of staying at 100 to 110, a little more isn;t bad cause I am tall.

Yuck Hamburger helper... Today I had a subway steak and cheese at 330 then I had a 5 piece chicken nugget and baked potato from Wendys at 630
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

In my area it has been raining for about a week straight now. So anyways it was cloudy and drizzling when we went outside during practice to run our show. During our second song after the drum break we have a whole note that everyone in the band comes in at like a triple Forte. Right when we played that note it the sun came out. It was till raining a bit and a double rainbow popped up. It was great... This is why I love band

In other good news if you get Sports Illustrated you can read a letter my brother wrote.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post

That is super. Loved it.
    nicholas likes this.

CMA's are very boring tonight. It is all sad music tonight.

Do these people all need some happy pills.

I watch this for happy, kick booty, drive you rtruck theu the country music, not tissue music.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Evening all! Exhausted after running all those errands today. Need a shower, dinner and some well needed sleep. Have been burning the midnight oil as it were for the past few days. Will try and be on before we leave Saturday but if I don't I will see ya'll when we return!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    The Big River Grille on the Boardwalk: Does anybody have any opinions?...
    It has improved greatly over the years.

Get the Kobe Burger!
    trickster likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    It has improved greatly over the years.

Get the Kobe Burger!
    That looks delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Well I went to the Dr today because my mom thinks that I don't eat enough, and i'm pretty boney. So anyway the Dr says I don't have any probloms I just don't have a big stomach, and I wont ever be fat or anything.
    Yeah I don't eat a lot unless i'm at Disney.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Am I the only person who does not like Fantasmic??

I do agree that it needs a little up date...
    I enjoyed it early on the first two times. I skip it more than i see it now a days. I would not wait in line to see it nor would I pay dearly at a restaurant and eat food I don't want to get a seat to see Fantasmic. Don't hate it but it certainly isn't anywhere near the top of my list.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.