Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1510 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 510101014101460150015081509151015111512152015601610 ... LastLast
Results 22,636 to 22,650 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by fungus_01 You would think that the city would know if something like that was being filmed, at least the police should know right? Normally alerts go out ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    You would think that the city would know if something like that was being filmed, at least the police should know right?
    Normally alerts go out to media on road closures for their traffic reports. They were really annoyed. You think the helicopter viewing traffic conditions spots this and a major OH MY! comes out. Watching it on TV before we knew it was fake looked real, people running around. Wonder what TV show it was for.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Crisis averted, we found them! Plus my cover for my phone arrived today!

Thank goodness, I paid nearly $100 for just the key to my car. Nutty.

Ahhh...See another Disney Geek can appreciate Harry. I just saw a Disneyland phone cover like that fashioned after the original individual tickets for rides when the MK opened.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Curious as to what the Doc had to say about your foot today Rachel.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Curious as to what the Doc had to say about your foot today Rachel.
    Good news and bad news. THIS doctor isn't sure if I actually have fractures, he thinks it may be arthritis even though I have all of the signs of stress fractures. He gave me a shot of cortisone right into the top of the foot, hurt like HECK! Now my foot is slightly swollen as my body absorbs the cortisone. I'm going to start to wear the walking boot less and eventually switch to a different brace, although I'll be in the boot while we're at WDW but I'll be in an ECV. He also wants me to start physical therapy. I'm supposed to go back in three weeks for a follow up but I'm not sure if I'll go. I'm really not happy with this doctor (he was filling in for the one I have been seeing, she had some sort of family emergency) or the doctor I have been seeing. I'm not sure what to do....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Good news and bad news. THIS doctor isn't sure if I actually have fractures, he thinks it may be arthritis even though I have all of the signs of stress fractures. He gave me a shot of cortisone right into the top of the foot, hurt like HECK! Now my foot is slightly swollen as my body absorbs the cortisone. I'm going to start to wear the walking boot less and eventually switch to a different brace, although I'll be in the boot while we're at WDW but I'll be in an ECV. He also wants me to start physical therapy. I'm supposed to go back in three weeks for a follow up but I'm not sure if I'll go. I'm really not happy with this doctor (he was filling in for the one I have been seeing, she had some sort of family emergency) or the doctor I have been seeing. I'm not sure what to do....
    Me, sleep on it until you come back. It sometimes takes a few days for the cortisone to sink in and help. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Did he freeze your foot first I hope. It is worrisome when they can't agree what is the matter. Signs of arthritis can form around the break, I'd be surprised if arthritis alone has you in that much pain, possible but boy that debilitating at your age not overly common. I have arthritis in my foot where I had stress fracture. Someday it hurts a lot but usually by morning it gets better. DD kinda follows the same pattern.

Maybe if you conger up the Evil Queen she might have some thoughts too, I think, think she works on an ortho floor.

Glad you are getting a cart. That should make for a better trip.

All for l.5 mill-

There's a reason the California home resembles the happiest place on earth. Robert F. McDonnell, one of the chief designers for Disney and the designer of Disneyland, Disney World and Tokyo Disney, redesigned the home himself to resemble the theme parks.

"In the late 1980s and 1990s he ended up building the home into the Disney castle it is now," Santarsiero said. "If you go to Disneyland right after [seeing the home], you'll see remnants of the house in Disneyland the doors, the spires, the windows."McDonnell also put a little of himself into the home, such as detailed carvings and a family crest captured in stained glass. According to public records, he sold the home in 2001 for $930,000, and the current owners kept many of McDonnell's details.

Me, sleep on it until you come back. It sometimes takes a few days for the cortisone to sink in and help. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Did he freeze your foot first I hope. It is worrisome when they can't agree what is the matter. Signs of arthritis can form around the break, I'd be surprised if arthritis alone has you in that much pain, possible but boy that debilitating at your age not overly common. I have arthritis in my foot where I had stress fracture. Someday it hurts a lot but usually by morning it gets better. DD kinda follows the same pattern.

Maybe if you conger up the Evil Queen she might have some thoughts too, I think, think she works on an ortho floor.
    Arthritis forming around the fractures would make sense, but every time I go in for a visit I hardly see the doctor. It's in and out, I spend more time in the waiting room, of course I think a lot of doctor offices are like that I'll see how I'm feeling after we get back and I've been able to get my mind off things.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Thank goodness, I paid nearly $100 for just the key to my car. Nutty.

Ahhh...See another Disney Geek can appreciate Harry. I just saw a Disneyland phone cover like that fashioned after the original individual tickets for rides when the MK opened.
    Yes I'm a Potterhead, I need a Doctor Who themed one too, and a Disney one. Then I can rotate them.

Glad you are getting a cart. That should make for a better trip.
    Yep, I'll be in the boot to make walking short distances easier but mostly in the ECV. I'm waiting for a price quote and to get the availability of an ECV from a company down in Orlando that'll deliver and pick up to our Disney hotel.

All for l.5 mill-

There's a reason the California home resembles the happiest place on earth. Robert F. McDonnell, one of the chief designers for Disney and the designer of Disneyland, Disney World and Tokyo Disney, redesigned the home himself to resemble the theme parks.

"In the late 1980s and 1990s he ended up building the home into the Disney castle it is now," Santarsiero said. "If you go to Disneyland right after [seeing the home], you'll see remnants of the house in Disneyland the doors, the spires, the windows."McDonnell also put a little of himself into the home, such as detailed carvings and a family crest captured in stained glass. According to public records, he sold the home in 2001 for $930,000, and the current owners kept many of McDonnell's details.
    I saw that. I can't imagine the upkeep...

I saw that. I can't imagine the upkeep...
    Something tells me that if you can afford the home you can likely afford the upkeep. I wonder why he sold it.

My feet for comparison

Need to watch Up soon.

My feet for comparison

OK, getting personal here, were you a wearer of heels?