Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1511 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 511101114111461150115091510151115121513152115611611 ... LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,665 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by fungus_01 Arthritis forming around the fractures would make sense, but every time I go in for a visit I hardly see the doctor. It's in and out, ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    Arthritis forming around the fractures would make sense, but every time I go in for a visit I hardly see the doctor. It's in and out, I spend more time in the waiting room, of course I think a lot of doctor offices are like that I'll see how I'm feeling after we get back and I've been able to get my mind off things.
    I agree. Think it through. We only saw the real Doc everytime with DD. Nurse would bring in other stuff but he really worked with her and talked to her vs just me.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post

Need to watch Up soon.
    I've never seen it....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

OK, getting personal here, were you a wearer of heels?
    Not anymore. I wear the occasional wedge but I'm pretty much in flats all the time. Has been that way for a while.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Is the band aid near the break? I use to wear heels. When I got the stress fractures I was gardening on my tip toes planting. Doc told me the area was weakened from the years I wore heels. I now sit on a stool when I do my gardening, I'm an avid gardener.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Is the band aid near the break? I use to wear heels. When I got the stress fractures I was gardening on my tip toes planting. Doc told me the area was weakened from the years I wore heels. I now sit on a stool when I do my gardening, I'm an avid gardener.
    No the band aid is from where he stuck the needle into my foot.

Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    YES! booze cruise!...oh the family too
    Funny! Sight brought me back to this page. Lori's cruise is coming up. Oh to be the fly on the wall.

No the band aid is from where he stuck the needle into my foot.
    Oh I am so confused. So much of your treatment seems to be a mystery. I love mysteries, I wanta go to next office visit. This is like a bad deja vu with my daughter. Wish I had a YouTube of me marching into the podiatrist office and collecting her records. It was a sight. The podiatrist did follow up with me after I took her to the Ortho and then wiped out the outstanding invoices the insurance hadn't paid till that point. Ultrasound of her foot too.

Oh I am so confused. So much of your treatment seems to be a mystery. I love mysteries, I wanta go to next office visit. This is like a bad deja vu with my daughter. Wish I had a YouTube of me marching into the podiatrist office and collecting her records. It was a sight. The podiatrist did follow up with me after I took her to the Ortho and then wiped out the outstanding invoices the insurance hadn't paid till that point. Ultrasound of her foot too.
    I told DH after my appointment on my drive home that I wished he had gone with me. I could use a second set of ears with me.

I told DH after my appointment on my drive home that I wished he had gone with me. I could use a second set of ears with me.
    Yeah, I went through several months with my DD, then Doc's final straw, she hinted at surgery...took DD home found ortho and went back to office to collect her records, it wasn't pretty. Worse after she followed up with me on Ortho's opinion. Quack she was. I felt bad I hadn't pulled DD sooner. No Mom wants to think she used poor judgement.

Maybe between cortisone and riding in a cart your foot will feel better soon. Here is hoping.

Funny! Sight brought me back to this page. Lori's cruise is coming up. Oh to be the fly on the wall.
    Don't worry, we'll hear all about it when they get back....well the parts they remember

Don't worry, we'll hear all about it when they get back....well the parts they remember
    At least they are not the type to say, what happened in the water stays in the water.

Yeah, I went through several months with my DD, then Doc's final straw, she hinted at surgery...took DD home found ortho and went back to office to collect her records, it wasn't pretty. Worse after she followed up with me on Ortho's opinion. Quack she was. I felt bad I hadn't pulled DD sooner. No Mom wants to think she used poor judgement.
    Yeah I'm not sure how exactly I'll go about leaving this doctor if I decide to do that. My regular doctor is the one who referred me in the first place. I'd like to find someone closer to where I live, this one is clear on the other side of town.

Wonder if Gae is missing the quiet of her hotel room about now?

Maybe between cortisone and riding in a cart your foot will feel better soon. Here is hoping.
    I hope so. DH thinks that an extended time off my foot will do it a world of good. I need to learn to levitate....