Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1515 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 515101514151465150515131514151515161517152515651615 ... LastLast
Results 22,711 to 22,725 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Thumper10 Wonder where Chris has been? I haven't posted much lately but have kept up with reading. Good question. She had thrown herself big time into the ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Wonder where Chris has been? I haven't posted much lately but have kept up with reading.
    Good question. She had thrown herself big time into the Election and the outcome seemed to hinged somehow on determining her future with her business sale and then she also threw herself into Seminars, CDs and Bible studies so life seems to have taken her down a different road for now I guess.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    Resting, my foot is throbbing. Reserved my ECV for our trip...."They see me rolling, they hating....."
    Poor you. Ouch. Did you reserved through Disney or a rental company? What resort are you guys staying at?

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I'm tired, is it too early to go to bed? Maybe I should turn on Lord of the Rings on the TV in the bedroom and watch till I fall asleep....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Poor you. Ouch. Did you reserved through Disney or a rental company? What resort are you guys staying at?
    Through a rental company, Disney doesn't do reservations (plus the outside companies are cheaper). We're staying at Pop Century, the ECV should be there waiting for me when we arrive. I should probably call Pop and let them know we'll have it, we'll probably need to make sure we're in a ground floor room.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

5 days til Disney. We got an envelope in the mail yesterday saying we were one of the families chosen to prebook our FP times for the trial they're doing. Not really a fan of the whole concept, but I suppose I'll give it a shot. 4 rides to prebook at MK and 3 at DHS.
    Cool, you'll overlap Rachel and Rachel overlaps Nicholas and he overlapped McKayla.

I really am not a fan of the concept either, I'd give it a shot too, just hoping it doesn't turn out to be something I'll NEED to do in the future in order not to stand in huge stand-by lines or not get into attractions like the whole 180 day mess for ADRs.

I'm more a spontaneous type traveler. I've learned I can't be spontaneous with Sit Down venues any longer especially when on the dining plan.

I'm tired, is it too early to go to bed? Maybe I should turn on Lord of the Rings on the TV in the bedroom and watch till I fall asleep....
    Good way of staying off your foot. Last night I propped up pillows last night on my bed, tons of them and melted away relaxing watch TV, playing on computer, just chill'n after we came home from dinner. While since I did that.

Just burnt tongue on pizza cheese.

Through a rental company, Disney doesn't do reservations (plus the outside companies are cheaper). We're staying at Pop Century, the ECV should be there waiting for me when we arrive. I should probably call Pop and let them know we'll have it, we'll probably need to make sure we're in a ground floor room.
    I remember Disney use to do long term rentals by the Boardwalk Surrey bikes but have not payed much attention since my Dad isn't allowed to travel with us anymore. (He was such a pistol the last time we traveled with him. Everything we had plans to do, at the 11th hour he would have a better Idea and made pronouncements of what our group would be doing instead. If we bulked then he pouted.) Oy.

I'm feeling peckish, may need a snack before bed.

I only stayed at Pop once for a couple of days, there are not elevators anywhere at Pop is there?

Brian's now making Random thoughts on other threads. Giggle.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Cool, you'll overlap Rachel and Rachel overlaps Nicholas and he overlapped McKayla.

I really am not a fan of the concept either, I'd give it a shot too, just hoping it doesn't turn out to be something I'll NEED to do in the future in order not to stand in huge stand-by lines or not get into attractions like the whole 180 day mess for ADRs.

I'm more a spontaneous type traveler. I've learned I can't be spontaneous with Sit Down venues any longer especially when on the dining plan.
    Yep, I agree with everything you said.

I just went through the booking process for the rides, it was super easy, but still can't say I'm actually looking forward to it. Plus we are big park hoppers, I rarely know which parks I'll be at on what days before we leave home. Now I already know what hour I'll be riding Rockin Rollercoaster. Oy.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

I started watching on Netflix, I liked it may go back. Too busy watching Doctor Who instead....
    I watched the whole first season on Netflix too and really liked it. Second season gets a bit too far-fetched with each passing episode, even if the whole thing is based off of fantasy. A bit too much going on at once too, you really need to pay attention to keep up.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

I only stayed at Pop once for a couple of days, there are not elevators anywhere at Pop is there?
    I think there are.....but it's been awhile since I've been there too.
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

Yep, I agree with everything you said.

I just went through the booking process for the rides, it was super easy, but still can't say I'm actually looking forward to it. Plus we are big park hoppers, I rarely know which parks I'll be at on what days before we leave home. Now I already know what hour I'll be riding Rockin Rollercoaster. Oy.
    So were times available that you wanted? My friend had issues with Toy and something else, then had to switch up days she was planning on being in what park, missed an ADR. It was early on in the testing process.

Reminded me of years past, school, work, daycare, homework, sports practices conflicting, Baseball game or Swim Meet. Kinda what I needed a vacation from.